Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Haven't checked MM but last i heard beth was in labour x

ohhh was she.....

how are you anyway???? xxxxxx

I'm ok, should start feeling better now i've had my first injection, my scars healing nicely just need to sort my head and get some normality back, hope your ok will be thinking of you sunday xx

Putting this on here for Kayleigh (MM) to have a read of, its my complaint. I have sent it to PALS, my consultant, chief executive of the hospital, director of midwifery, head of midwifery, my mp and the prime minister. It doesnt include the covering letters because they were all different, but the ones to my mp and the pm just told my story about how we had been let down twice which resulted in my babies dying, negligence twice in two different hospitals :nope: and how I have not been cared for either times after I have had my girls. And asking them to help me change that for other mum's.

I am going to be doing templates for people to send to their mp's as well, not telling my story or anything, just trying to get mp's to get mums listened to by healthcare professionals, and if the worst does happen some support, as there rarely is some. Any way enough waffle, my complaint;

Hahaha that looks like one giant paragraph but it isnt like that on my computer nor printed :thumbup:

I'm so sorry they didn't listen to you tasha, sounds like your treatment was terrible. I hope you get some of the answers you need and a proper care plan for another pregnancy, it sometimes takes complaints and not backing down to get something done, i'm just sorry it wasn't done for little Riley x

Thank you hun. It was the same with Honey :(

How are you today? Did you have your lesson yesterday or is it next Thursday?

Such an awful thing, i hope Honey and Riley are playing nicely together, they deffinately have a lot to answer for.

My lesson was yesterday, it went well i think, i went off road and he said i did well, even let me go up into third then back down, tried reversing too lol i did ok but its done nothing for my nerves really, more nervous now of going on the road (he wants me to next time lol) think i just need more confidence, i'll get there! Hows yours going? Think your a bit more confident than me lol i'm a wimp x

YAY, I am so glad it went well. I think it is one of them things where you will feel nervous until you did, once you are on the road you will be fine. Whens your next lesson?

Lol i hope so, its wednesday and i'm still bricking it, my instructors pretty nice though so i'm just going to do whatever he tells me and hope i don't panic lol x

Heya Ladies and hi to kelzyboo! I am sorry about your loss of baby Evan.

Tasha - Your letter is really upsetting. If that doesnt get you some answers then I dont know what will.

I find it strange that you girls are only just having driving lessons. In Australia most people get their license at 17. Some kids that live out in the country get a 'special' license even earlier so they can help out on the farms. I got my license really late at age 20. Good luck with the lessons. It can be kinda scary.

Thanks melly, i had dd at 18 and just never really had the time or money to learn before now, plus i'm terrified of doing it wrong lol now shes at school i figured i'd better learn! Can't believe you learn so young there, maybe i'm the only one thats not excited about it, i'm more scared than anything x

evening ladies,

Tasha - that is a truly amazing but heart wrenching letter... i will be disgusted if not one of the people you have sent it too reply...... i know my situation is nothing like yours in terms of medical negliance (sp) but when i was about 12 weeks with charlie i was very poorly with flu and cold like symptoms - nothing overly major other than the fact i was coming on to 2 month of being so poorly and having headaches to point where even a dark room wasnt getting rid and eventually i went to doctors (medcentre - RAF doctors) only to be told by the doctor and i quote "its merely a common cold that you have been unfortunate with, as you are pregnant your immune system is weakend therefore cant fight it very well" and i said so the headaches are normal she said yes. and i said there is nothing i can take to help shift it thats safe during pregnancy... she said " if i had a cure for the common cold i wouldnt be here i would be in a beach hut in malibu" HOW FLIPPING RUDE!!!!!!!111 anyway ive spoke to my consultant and midwives at since charlies birth and all agree this could well have been an early indicator that charlie wasnt well and although nothing could have been done to save him i could have had the tests and checks done a lot earlier which would have helped make our decisions that bit easier oon ourselves and charlie..... im disgusted with that woman that calls herself a doctor........

i would say on a lighter note, but honestly with tomorrow coming up im feeling utter shit...... ive dealt with everything so welll considering, i havent had many public break downs we have kept on top spirits and turned the whole situation intoo something positive for ourselves and lilly, but im a wreck right now... i completely want to skip tomorrow.... been at SIL today who is 32 weeks pregnant with a little Alfie and nan and grandad came to see her as theyy havent seen her since she was pregnant and the presents were coming out, little outfits and baby grows, and it was all "oh your blooming" turns to me "isnt she" blah blah blah, and i had to leave the room and i took myself to bathroom and cried..... normally im cool with it, but just the weekend is not best.... i shed few silent tears several times today, but im hoping its out my system, so i can goo spend spme happy time at cemetery with charlie lilly and steven.... i cant get over how unfair it is.. anyway i have a big thomas tannk engine ballon and a little baby boy balloon for tomorrow and im going to light a candle and speak to Charlie via his journal....

i darent read this back so if i have made loads of typing errors or it doesnt make sense i apologise now....

ohhh and my poor dog (who actually drives me crazy and does my head in) had torn her pad on her paw and is limping bless her....

how is everyone else feeling/doing??? had nice weekend so far????

did i mention i bought OPKs?? i thinnk i did coz melly wants pictures hahaha well anyway i hid them from steve lol coz he wants it all naturally to happen, so he is out to watch boxing tonight so gonna go and read up on them.. guess its to late to use one now..... does it need morning wee????? although im only on CD9?? so too early anyway i reckon...

my maxi dress turned upp and i LOVE IT...... but my sandals were cancelled :( guess they ran out of stock xxxxxxx

mm - When TTC using opks, temping etc its called 'natural family planning'. So its all natural! Dont tell Steve that though.

Big :hugs: for your silent tears today.
I hate being around pregnant women still. I hate when people fuss over them. I hate that people might notice that I ignore pregnant relatives etc. I feel nasty, but I cant help it.

One of the clients at work told me on Friday that she is 6 weeks pregnant. (I work in a drug and alcohol clinic - opioid treatment) She is worried because she has been using lots of crystal meth lately and her pill use (benzos) is out of control. Its really sad to think that I am more likely to lose my baby than she is.

Rod and I took our older kids to a medieval festival today. We left the smaller ones with my mum. We never do anything with just the big kids and it was a fantastic day. we've decided we'll go again next year and we'll all get dressed up.

Massive :hugs::hugs: Kayleigh. Thinking of you all today, on Charlie Steven's due date.

Melly, it must be hard to think that you are more likely to lose :hugs:

Sorry haven't been commenting, we all have a terrible tummy bug, we all feel so ill.
Just wanted to say have been reading updates on phone, but will comment when feeling better.
Tasha will give your letter the full attention it deserves when feeling better.
Kayleigh thinking of you today, will light a candle for Charlie later xxx
Lots of love to you all xxx

:hugs: MM, thinking of you and baby Charlie today xx

Melly, thats so sad :cry: to think what people do when they're pregnant and still get healthy babies and we did everything right, doesn't seem fair. x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: NaughtySarah, hope you are feeling better soon

kelzyboo, it is tough to think of it like that :hugs:

hiya everyone,

thanks for the words, we took over some balloons and lit lots of candles will post some pics this evening...

now cooking a big fat roast beef dinner... today has gone how i wanted it to go.... i had my miserable time yesterday with me tears and today i have focused on my baby and happy thoughts.....

did first OPK today :wacko: was negative ( i think) will post pic later.......

hey - added some pics to last page of my journal... you can click link in signiture to see them xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->