Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Yay! OPKs!! I wanna see them when theyre peed on.

Actually, pee on one now, then post a pic.

lmao i only ordered them an hour ago.. they will be here either tomorrow saturday or monday latest xxx

just bought myself a nice maxi dress and some sandals :) cant remember last time i bought myself some clothes xxx

I love maxi dresses :) but im too fat for them :haha:

Hope everyone is having a nice day!! Im off to the MILs for tea later :grr: :haha:

lots of love x

jo - ive actually never work one before but think im gonna be too short and fat lol... but was only £15 in sale x

just to let the UK girls know, if any of you watch undercover bosses then ann summers jaqueline gold and her younger sister go undercover in their Ann summers stores... as you know i work for ann summers party plan so am quite interested in this....

its on Channel 4 at 9pm

they are also being interviewed on lorraine tuesday morning on itv1...

Hey girlies, again i have 2 appologise for not yet updating p1... had a v busy day.

mm i might b joinin u with th opks nxt month, i hope they do th trick 4 u

jo congrats on setting a date to get implant out :happydance:

melly u are prob asleep by now, glad u and bubs are doin fine

hope everyone else ok

afm i prob wont b on much on th weekend as we are goin camping by the sea. i will try 2 get on laptop tomorro to do updates, but if i dontt get the chance i will b back mon.

if there is no phone signal kayleigh u know i will b thinking of u and little charlie on sun. hope the day is gentle on you.

love u all... have a good weekend xxx

just to let the UK girls know, if any of you watch undercover bosses then ann summers jaqueline gold and her younger sister go undercover in their Ann summers stores... as you know i work for ann summers party plan so am quite interested in this....

its on Channel 4 at 9pm

they are also being interviewed on lorraine tuesday morning on itv1...

Oooh I love undercover boss. Did you read about her Nanny trying to posion her :shock:

Yes I did Tasha :0

And thanks Hannah have an awesome time xxxx

Hannah - hope you have a lovely weekend away!! im sure there will be lots of butterflies from Harri to show you hes there with you :)

MM - just seen your post so didnt see undercover boss :-(

Tasha - How are you? Strawberrys :haha: Love Kaysie Blossom :cloud9:

Melly - hope youve had a nice day, bet you'll be getting up soon!!!

SJ - thinking of you x

Sassy - how are you? thinking of you x

AFM - AF is definitely slowing, no belly aches on these tablets either!! once AF stops ive really got to make an effort on the :sex: front!! never had a high sex drive and I know with the talks of ttc OH is feeling like i only want sex to make babies (which is kinda true :dohh:) but dont want him to feel like that so really need to up the sex drive. Only actually had :sex: twice since Leo was born :shock: bad i know!! come on ladies, how do you keep your sex life active?? i need help!!!

lots of love x

forgot to say, lasagne and garlic bread :) x

Hi, can i join you ladies? I'm WTT until nov/dec when i will be 6 months post c-section x
For those who don't know me, i'm kelly, i'm 24 and have a DD who will be 6 next month.

I gave birth to Evan Alexander at 31+4 on the 20th may by crash section, i had a massive placental abruption and my brave boy lost too much oxygen, he died in Nicu on 27th may.
Now i'm lost and confused, i desperately want to try again but as i'm sure you all know, the fear of it happening again feels like too much. I had no risk factors at all when i was having Evan but it happened anyway, now i have a higher risk plus the c-section, would be nice to chat to others who have been through the same and know the fears x

I have to wait because of the section and also i'm being treated for anemia, b12 defficiancy and everything in my blood is low apparently, haven't looked after myself very well but i'm trying hard now, i need to get healthy to make a rainbow.

Good luck to all those TTC x

:wave: welcome Kelzyboo I have put you onto Pg1 So sorry to hear about Evan :hugs: what a strong boy to fight for 7 days xxxxx

I had a emergancy C sec with DD, hope your scar is healing ok. I had no problems with it when prego with Harri and that was 11 months after having DD. xxxxxx

Hey guys, I am off now to pack the last few things for our camping trip, so I prob wont be around until Sun Pm or Mon.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

I have updated Pg1... I hope everything is right, If not please let me know and I will change when I get back.

Thinkong of you all.... esp you MM :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome Kelzyboo, I am so sorry for the loss of Evan. I think we all feel unsure, even thinking about TTC is very scary. I have had an emergency section, and suffer for vit b12 dificency, anaemia etc etc

Hahaha, she is crazy isnt she Jo? Lasagne and garlic bread? I honestly think it is a case of even when you are not into it, sorta making yourself. It is a well know fact the more you have sex, the more the right hormones are produced and therefore the more you want it.

Hannah have fun. :hugs:

SJ I hope you are having a fab time.

Kayleigh, thinking of you so much :hugs:

Sarah, how are you babe?

I barely slept last night, I watched the undercover dispatches thing from a month ago (I was on holiday) about how the patients with learning difficulties were treated, and disgusted doesnt quite cut it. Just so wrong.

Just found some wifi so wanted to nip in and say hi from Greece!

Thinking of you kayleigh xx

Love to everyone else xx

Welcome kelzyboo :hugs: I'm sorry Evan couldnt stay :-(

Hannah, hope u have a lovely weekend x

MM , do u have anything planned for Sunday?

Tasha, how r u? x

Sj, hope ur having a lovely time :)

Leo waved for the 1st time yesterday :cloud9: he's so clever! work at 5oclock till 1am! Got my redundancy money yesterday :happydance: so we r making a start on the garden tomorrow :)

Xxx

hi everyone.... hey kelzy :) any more news from the july lot???

just having a quick update not read back yet....

Jo - undecover boss is this tuesday coming, so you havent missed it yet :) and well done leo

SJ - good to hear from you.... is it hot???/ silly question lol...

Hannah - enjoy the camping....

tasha - sorting your order tonight whhen im home from work.....

Ann summers catalogue 66 is now live and ready to be ordered from ladies :)

we are off to cemetery sunday and im going to take a little cake and a balloon and write to him in his journal and then have a big fat sunday roast :)

Thankyou everyone x

Tasha i have b12 defficiancy too, how weird! Only found out yesterday and i have to have injections for life now, they said it wasn't caused by pregnancy and won't impact on any future pregnancy though so i'm ok with that x

I should be having my pp check soon so i'm going to ask when its safe to ttc before i go ahead, will probably wait til december anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->