Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

thanks.... just about to upload my first OPK on this thread too xxx

negative -

was a 10am wee wee but nearly got busted by steve so hid the wee and couldnt test for 2 hours :haha: but only CD9 so know its too early anyway xxxx

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

It shouldn't matter when you do it, you're trying to catch your surge which can be anytime, it varies from woman to woman, I usually get two positives in a row, the first time I used them I got a progression where they got a bit darker each day with the final two days being positive. Last cycle I got a slight progression with sudden positives.

They're still negative at the minute hun, which I think you already knew. I find temping at the same time helps.

If you need to ask anything else my mobile is on my FB page so you can always text me.

Sorry its short feeling terrible!!!

xxx

xxxxx

its all so complicated sass lol... i was hoping OPKs would just bit a rough indication as to when i can expect ovulation without going to in depth...... if that makes sense... but will do them everyday and see what they say, :)

hope you feel better soon xxxx

im just bout to get in hot bubble bath with a new book :) xxx

Hey guys, havent had the chance to catch up yet, but will do so tomorrow. Just wanted to let u know Kayleigh I have been thinking of you today hoping it was a special day for you all.

Els and I wrote Charlies name in the sand for him to sede from up there we were thinking of him, didn't manage to get a pic though :growlmad:

catch you all tomorrow xxxxxxxxx

thanks hannah thats a cool idea :) so u had a nice time??? xxxxxxxxx

thanks sarah, it means soo much..... xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all.... just caught up on this weekends posts.

Tasha Your letter is so moving, I just hope that you get some responses, I think it would be discusting if they did not respond with answers to your questions.

Melly It is so hard seeing people abousing themselfes while pregnant, it makes me so sad to see women smoking etc. :hugs:

Sass I hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Kelzyboo Good luck on your driving :thumbup: I am sure you will be fine when you get on the open road!!!

MM It is horrible being around preggo relatives isn't it, I too had some silent tears this weekend, things are so unfair. I hope yesterday was as perfact as it could have been for you

SJ are you back yet? I hope you had a wonderful time xx

Jo I hope you are not overworking yourself? xx

AFM Had a lovely weekend away camping, weather was lush so we spent lots of time at the beach. got a bit sad Sat night, but I think I was just overly tired and emotions got running high. I hope everone else had a good weekend and made the most of what prob was out summer (sorry melly, is it winter with you?)

Thank you for the comments on the letter girls. They should receive it this morning. I got my brother to proof read it, and it made him cry and then got my mum to have a look once I had sent it and it made her cry.

Kayleigh, i am sorry she ignored your worries. I hate that they dont listen to us. I know how important it is to you to make this a positive experience for you all, but you do need to let yourself be sad if thats how you feel, from experience I can say if you dont the grief will get you any way, it might not be this month or year but it will happen regardless hun :hugs:

Sarah thinking of you in this coming week.

Hannah, I am glad you had a good time. Sad moments will always come :hugs:

SJ how was your holiday?

Melly how are you?

Jo, been thinking of you and Kapser :kiss:

Kelzy how are you? WHen is your next lesson?

Yep, winter here but the sun has been lovely the last few days. The kids are on school hols and the sun was shining today so we went to the beach. I had my nephew here also. The kids went swimming! Well, three of them did. The day got to a top of 20c, and the water temp was 19. So, it really wasnt that cold. Theres no way I'd jump in and go for a swim though. I dont like the cold at ALL!

pic004.jpg

pic039.jpg

pic009.jpg

melly thats a joke... you are 20 degree in winter??? thats flipping boiling for us lmao...... our winter (around december january) is coldest and we can get in the minus' whats coldest it gets for you??? xxx

Hahahaha Kayleigh, I thought the same. 20 degrees here is when everyone begins to say it is too hot :haha:

woww Melly...that osunds like th temp of a bath not the sea!!! haha We went to the beach this weekend and the sea was freezing, i struggled to dip my toes in!!! haha

completely OT but wondered what you girls though about this Bike thinking of getting it for Els for xmas, as we quite often go on 'bike rides' with neice and nephew with Els in her trike and she always trys to get on their bikes. Do you think she would be too small though she will be 2 at beginning of Dec, would we be better off waiting until she is old enough for a propper bike?? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww I love it. I think she will be at just the right age hun :thumbup:

i love it hannah - lilly has a small peppa pig trike with a handle like that bike to push it - but she still cant steer it or pedle it and she is 2 and half...

maybe worth getting and if she cant use it then keep the trike....:thumbup:

Some of those bikes with the steering handle come with a bar around the seat. Or with a seat belt. These parts can be taken off if as the child gets bigger. We just picked up a bike for Seth at a garage sale like that. But its pink, so Rod is gonna spray a more boyish colour and put some stickers on it.

Re the weather. I think it averages about 16 ish in winter where i live. This is cold enough for me. We do get the odd morning where there is frost on the ground but that is during REALLY cold winters. Up the mountain nearby it sometimes gets cold enough to snow, but that only happens once every few years. We are taking the kids to the snowy mountains at the end of this month. I will not leave the heater.

16 degrees, and we all start pulling on our shorts/skirts and little vest tops on :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->