Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

:rofl: :rofl: you should see most of my friends statuses when it hits 22, it is too hot bring on the rain etc etc :haha:

I start to complain when it gets to 35, but only because we dont have a backyard pool. I love the heat and I'm sure I was supposed to live in a tropical area. I love the humidity too.

I'm afraid i'm one of those who complain...bring on the snow i say lol xx

I have an assesment today with the mental health team? I'm not crazy lol i just think i need some help to deal with everything, i hope it goes ok, i'm not a fan of talking about my feelings but i'm going to try.

Hope everyones ok today x

Tasha my next lesson is tomorrow and yeah i'm still petrified lol he wants me on the road this time, i'd rather not but i'll give it a go!! Hows yours going? x

melly i was too maid to live somewhere tropical i HATE out winters (although do occasionally like a bit of snow) and even our summers can be crap, we have some lovely hot days (well hot for us) but its never consistant or predicatable.....

yesterday lilly was in her paddling pool it was soooo warm, and today if weather stays like it is this morning she will be back there....

kelz dont be wishing our crappy summer away hahahahahaha... although winter means christmas and i LOVE CHRISTMAS......

well i have been married 2 years and 1 day today lol....

i dreamt about all you girls last night, it was all really weird.... (not you guys just dream in general)

kelz im sure the confidence will come... just take it steady and slow.... xxxx

Thanks MM, i don't tan very well so summer means nothing to me, abbie only has to look at the sun and shes a lovely brown lol I'm still wishing for winter, a few more nice days first though for all you ladies that don't go bright red the minute you step out :flower: x

:wave: how is everyone? im on 2pm till 10pm shifts this week and dont seem to get a minute to do anything :-( dont feel im seeing enough of Leo or kasper either. Roll on the night shifts next week!!

Its such lovely weather at the mo :) i love the sunshine but its hard work with a baby trying to keep him out of the sun constantly :-(

I worked something out earlier that id never realised before... i was 36+2 weeks preg when kasper was born, then Leo was born exactly 36+2 weeks later....

lots of love xxx

i dont tan as well as i used too, but i dont have very good skin and few good days in sun always helps clear it up.... plus winter makes my skin really dry and flaky lol......

xxxx

Jox that seems so strange, maybe its Kasper's way of letting you know that he helped make your rainbow Leo? Just a thought x

Jox that seems so strange, maybe its Kasper's way of letting you know that he helped make your rainbow Leo? Just a thought x

sounds lovely :) thank you x

I think i'm just too pale from the anemia to tan properly, could do with a spray tan but i can't because of the scar, lol i'll just have to stay pale!

Hey girls, well I am bleeding, heavily. Tbh there is just acceptance, I always knew it was going to be this way so didnt get excited.

Kayleigh what was the dream about?

Fab Kelzy, you will be fine. Good luck with the MHT, I have had appointments with them before, I hope it goes well.

Jo, that is cute. Massive hugs hope you feel happier on nights x

didnt see your comment jo..... that is very strange isnt it, i agree with kelz... and its their special bond :) xxx

ahh tasha :( thats rubbish..... not a chance things could still be ok???? xxxxx

cant remember much a bout the dream other than you were all in it at my house steve was holding some sort of meeting and i was treying to sort out some sttrange thing with my tv licence lol, it was very odd xxx

No, not a chance. I have been through it enough to know now.

Tell me about your dream x

cant remember much a bout the dream other than you were all in it at my house steve was holding some sort of meeting and i was treying to sort out some sttrange thing with my tv licence lol, it was very odd xxx

:rofl: :rofl: strange

ohhh thats totally crappy...... :hugs::kiss:

one day someone will actually give you a flipping break xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back