Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

just text steven and said im horny for you....

and he replied are you now, when i get in ill have a shower while you slip into something very uncomfortable..... :) and she scooooooores.... (football phrase for you tash lol)

Lol tasha she was in the same room and i don't think she liked it at all, she just did what he wanted and i felt guilty! Didn't stop me though x

Glad you didn't get arrested kayleigh, that would have been bad lol x

LOL. Naughty girl

just text steven and said im horny for you....

and he replied are you now, when i get in ill have a shower while you slip into something very uncomfortable..... :) and she scooooooores.... (football phrase for you tash lol)

Hahaha, cheers for that :thumbup:

Thought I'd share a picture of me at school being very well behaved!

26930_374992898314_540733314_3862329_7130114_n.jpg

right...... im off to have a wee and prepare myself for my hot husband :) nightie ladies... enjoyed the giggle..... and tash will snatch my crown back off you tomorrow lol....

lmao sass i love it :)

i got loads more sex confessions for next friday night :)

Night kayleigh x

Sass love the pic, can tell your an innocent! x

right...... im off to have a wee and prepare myself for my hot husband :) nightie ladies... enjoyed the giggle..... and tash will snatch my crown back off you tomorrow lol....

Have fun kayleigh

I dont think you will :p

You were lucky there Kayleigh! crazy fool!

OK another mad story from a night out

This time i was single! It was just after me and ex split. I went to the belfry (place in brum) with my mate sarah

We got loads of drinks bought for us by this group of Scottish guys and ended up going back to their rooms with them (Belfry is a golf hotel as well as a club)

Sarah was NOT single and her OH at the time was away with his daughter.

We got up to some naughtiness with these guys and then at 4am decided to go home.

On the way home we got chatting about what we'd been doing (in graphic detail)

the next day I went home and at about 2pm got a call from Sarah, it turns out that in the car on the way home she had called her OH which went to answerphone and there was a message on his phone with 3 mins of us talking about how we had been doing all sorts of naughty things.

She was mortified!

needless to say they stayed together for a while but split up soon after EEK

lol the friday confessional!!! I have a few more too, confessing is kinda liberating lol

You were lucky there Kayleigh! crazy fool!

OK another mad story from a night out

This time i was single! It was just after me and ex split. I went to the belfry (place in brum) with my mate sarah

We got loads of drinks bought for us by this group of Scottish guys and ended up going back to their rooms with them (Belfry is a golf hotel as well as a club)

Sarah was NOT single and her OH at the time was away with his daughter.

We got up to some naughtiness with these guys and then at 4am decided to go home.

On the way home we got chatting about what we'd been doing (in graphic detail)

the next day I went home and at about 2pm got a call from Sarah, it turns out that in the car on the way home she had called her OH which went to answerphone and there was a message on his phone with 3 mins of us talking about how we had been doing all sorts of naughty things.

She was mortified!

needless to say they stayed together for a while but split up soon after EEK

:rofl: :rofl: ooops

SJ you are so much naughtier than I ever expected!

Kelly really I am an innocent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->