Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Lol i'm up north and i call it tea! Not sure about brinner, i say brunch?

Sass someones in for a good night!!

I'll add a bit to my confession since kayleighs told hers lol, how i got into the 'position' to steal my best friends man?? She asked me to!! lol

LOL why would she do that?

Lol he had a 'thing' for me while they were together, he asked her to ask me!! She wanted to give him what he wanted i guess, even if he wanted me! He was kinda mean to her, not sure what my motivation was....he was hot hot hot!!....and so began our secret affair lol Please forgive me x

Rob's turned fruity since I said I fancied Harry's technology teacher last night!!?????

He's just said he'd better cut his nails first, I dread to think what he's got planned!

Hahaha, that is mental Kelly. But some women get off on a) the partner being nasty to them or b) the partner shagging someone else.

Bit sordid but will share ...

I was seeing someone at work, very long story but he was in a relationship and so was I :blush: (takes virtual slap)

The thing was he was a total slut. I was peed with my ex as he had done the dirty on me so I decided 2 can play that game.

Needless to say we had to be very creative on when and how we got to spend time together (hotel costs would have been noticed!)

The first time we had sex was after a work night out. It was freezing so he had the great idea to do it in his car.

The car was parked on work carpark.

I am sure you can imagine the rest...

I got to work the following monday and the security guy p'd himself laughing at me and told me that the CCTV covers the carpark.

He then proceeded to share the video with my then MD and various other people in the building!

Fortunately my MD saw the funny side but I was soooooo embarrassed:blush:

Needless to say he was on top so it was worse for him:haha:

Rob's turned fruity since I said I fancied Harry's technology teacher last night!!?????

He's just said he'd better cut his nails first, I dread to think what he's got planned!

Hahaha, see some people get off on the thought of their partner shagging someone else :haha:

hahahaha, well its seems all the dirt confessions are coming out now lol.....

my other confession is (which isnt dirty)

me shiobhan, and loren (boy hahah) wanted to go out for the night after our shift, so our sergeants said we could finish bit early to get ready..... sergeant bains is my fave sergeant and everyone said i was his faveourite and they took mic out of me for brown nosing (jokingly) and he isnt one i slept with lol... anyway,

next morning i was still very very drunk and i drove me and siobhan to work.... (bad idea) once all the team was in sergeant bains announced he was gonna breathalise us.... i thought SHIIIIIT... anyway, loren, somehow passed, shobhan was in middle, and i out right failed :( IN FRONT OF EVERYONE THIS IS....... i burst into tears my sergeant said only reason he isnt arresting me is because he didnt witness me drive into work....

eeeek sj, was in the car not over it right?? I would be embarrassed at that too, glad they found it funny though x

Hahahahaha, that is sooooo funny, NaughtierSarah.

I love this thread, I feel like I am having a good girly gossip on a Friday night whilst I have a drink. I have not really drunk since New Year's 2008/9, so am already feeling a little light headed :haha:

Lol tasha she was in the same room and i don't think she liked it at all, she just did what he wanted and i felt guilty! Didn't stop me though x

Glad you didn't get arrested kayleigh, that would have been bad lol x

Eeeek Kayleigh that must of been upsetting :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"