Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

im at a cheese and wine night tomorrow :) you will have to wait and yes kelly it is kind of liberating lol... and SJ oh my god i would be soooo embarrassed.......

we should all arange a weekend get together somewhere in middle so we can talk these confessions out with bottle of wine :) we can get melly on the old skype hahaha

I have done well over 100 posts today :happydance:

I really need to get to 10,000 by 16th July.

right am seriously off.. steve home in 30 mins and i got bladder size of a melon, and hairy legs and bits :)

You are so right Kelz this is very liberating!

night Kayleigh - don't do anything I wouldn't!!!!

lol sass one day you'll confess and shock the hell out of us all, i really think you are innocent! You got me fooled lol x

im at a cheese and wine night tomorrow :) you will have to wait and yes kelly it is kind of liberating lol... and SJ oh my god i would be soooo embarrassed.......

we should all arange a weekend get together somewhere in middle so we can talk these confessions out with bottle of wine :) we can get melly on the old skype hahaha

Boooo, but have fun.

We really should, that would be fab. And you know the best thing about arranging that would be that we would all get pregnant so wouldnt be able to have the wine :haha:

Have fun kayleigh!
Tasha your well on your way to 10,000 before 16th! x

Sass - my past was very very colourful. it is just that, past. I am now the other way and would never do anything even remotely like it. I adore Paul and I think it was meeting him that made me grow up a bit

I paid for my actions in the end as my ex was a total ass. He got me to do some stuff I didn't really want to and then ran off with someone I knew. They are now married and expecting a kid at Christmas. (that hurt when I found that out 2 weeks ago)

SJ I am so glad you found Paul, your ex is an arse. :hugs::hugs: for finding out they are having a baby :hugs:

Its kind of throbbing and sore to touch, deffinately need the antibiotics asap!
Don't worry, shes not fooling me lol i think we all have some secrets to confess!

Its kind of throbbing and sore to touch, deffinately need the antibiotics asap!
Don't worry, shes not fooling me lol i think we all have some secrets to confess!

:hugs::hugs: not nice, is there a walk in clinic near you?

LOL, good. And not ALL of us :flower:

Sass is innocent! She's a good catholic girl xxx

Not sure having seen that pic though... hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back