Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I'm going for it now. I also had 'phases' - doctor, nurse, policeman, artist, singer from a band, plumber!

I can imagine being drawn was pretty weird.

I can't imagine doing something like that as I'm nowhere near body confident enough!

Matt is the only man I have ever slept with.

See I am innocent :smug:

Wont mention girls :blush:

Now you really need to spill.

Rob has just taken his trousers off :dohh: do you think thats a hint???

Sass, yay you confessed!! Your forgiven, the story was that good! Like the erotic drawing leading to....sounds like it was a really erotic drawing!!
What happened with the drawing, was it for anything in particular or just to get you naked lol x

Can't remember what they were called very well know Yorkshire band, the singer was scottish with dark hair mmmmmmmm

Another experience in Spain - I had a one night stand with a bloke I met in a bar.

I told him I was living there illegally as I had no visa

I went back to his place and in the morning he told me he was a policeman and proceeded to show me his pistol (in both senses of the word!!!!!)

I'm not that body confident now. It really was erotic, knowing somebody is really looking at different bits of you, it wasn't for anything, I presume he still has the pictures!!!

Another experience in Spain - I had a one night stand with a bloke I met in a bar.

I told him I was living there illegally as I had no visa

I went back to his place and in the morning he told me he was a policeman and proceeded to show me his pistol (in both senses of the word!!!!!)

Hahahahaha. Too funny.

lol i have a thing for mechanics!! Also have half the ann summers dress up in my wardrobe (don't tell keayleigh!)
I did let my ex take pics, not as sexy as drawings though lol x

lol sj thats funny!!
Wonder what he did with the pics, my ex showed all his mates. he was a nice boy lol

The policeman I went with was a virgin, scarred the poor boy to death when I asked him about his bobby's helmet and trunteon!

I am actually really innocent. I just dont fancy men in general, matt is the only one really. :blush: That is actually a secret, so sssssh!! Matt knows obviously.

Had some pretty amazing (and funny) times in Rhodes and Ibiza though :thumbup:

I am actually really innocent. I just dont fancy men in general, matt is the only one really. :blush: That is actually a secret, so sssssh!! Matt knows obviously.

I think that's really nice. he's a lucky guy :hugs:

I think that's really nice. he's a lucky guy :hugs:

He is :thumbup: Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g