Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Sass - my past was very very colourful. it is just that, past. I am now the other way and would never do anything even remotely like it. I adore Paul and I think it was meeting him that made me grow up a bit

I paid for my actions in the end as my ex was a total ass. He got me to do some stuff I didn't really want to and then ran off with someone I knew. They are now married and expecting a kid at Christmas. (that hurt when I found that out 2 weeks ago)

I can imagine how much that hurt, big hugs :hugs:

oooh sass is that a confession?
lol i really hope you were streaking!!
Yeah theres a clinic, may end up there tomorrow if its any worse x

Yes, it is and she was :haha:

Yea, deffo go, dont wait for it to get worse.

It was hard, I just kept wondering why they can have a baby after what they did to me but my baby died. No justice in this world!

Needless to say she did me a favour really, we lived together for 6 years and only ever had one holiday. He just used to sit at home all the time. V BORING!

No not streaking, I went to school with him (he's a bit older than me) and then we carried on being 'friends' through early adulthood. I don't know if you know him, he's David Hirst, played for Sheffield Wednesday and England, one of Rob's great hero's. First time we ever saw him in pub in village where I used to live I thought Rob was gonna get down on the floor and grovel at his feet! He doesn't look like that now lol.

I won't lol my ear drum burst last time right before i was due to fly...hurt like hell not doing that again lol

There isnt justice :hugs: and she did do you a favour

I'm glad you've found someone worthy of you sj, there is no justice in the world. But at least its not you stuck with him!!

'friends' sass, i'm starting to doubt your innocence lol

x

No not streaking, I went to school with him (he's a bit older than me) and then we carried on being 'friends' through early adulthood. I don't know if you know him, he's David Hirst, played for Sheffield Wednesday and England, one of Rob's great hero's. First time we ever saw him in pub in village where I used to live I thought Rob was gonna get down on the floor and grovel at his feet! He doesn't look like that now lol.

'Friends' eh? :winkwink::haha:

How funny one of rob's hero's is your 'friend' :haha:

Rob is aware we were friends, we were close but never quite that close!

Ok here goes, the man who I posed naked for was the artists for the film brassed off as well as other things. I posed completely naked in quite an erotic position (we'd never slept together or been in a relationship I was just doing him a favour) needless to say by the end of the drawing :sex: I've never had such an erotic experience!

No we really were very good friends, close but never sex!

Matt is the only man I have ever slept with.

See I am innocent :smug:

Wont mention girls :blush:

Ok here goes, the man who I posed naked for was the artists for the film brassed off as well as other things. I posed completely naked in quite an erotic position (we'd never slept together or been in a relationship I was just doing him a favour) needless to say by the end of the drawing :sex: I've never had such an erotic experience!

Hahaha, naughty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"