Sadako's cycle 4 early testing thread

No I don't think so and I reckon you ovulated the day before ff puts you at so that makes a difference

I do understand your reservations, but I used the same CB test with our daughter and it wasn't wrong. That line is clear and blue, looks genuine to me. Fingers crossed for you :)

That cb is definitely positive and I can see the light pink line on the 2nd ic test. FX you keep getting darker lines in the next few days and af stays away for the next 9+ months lol

I wish I'd gotten 2 of them now so I could do another in the morning! I only have IC left! And a digi but I'll save that for Thursday if AF stays away. I did order some early tests from Lloyds online to get a discount code... Wish I'd just gone and bought them now though then at least I'd have them :lol:

Very clear line sadako how exciting! Very happy for you :)

Thanks everyone. I'm believing it a bit more this morning since I have the faintest line on one of my IC. So hard to photo though because it's pre 6am here and I have no natural light! As previously, untweaked, tweaked and negative.

Def can see it sadako. How many dpo today?

8dpo but I think I Od in the very early hours of the morning so I guess 8 and half dpo?? :haha:

I'm a bit gutted, just got a not pregnant on a digi. I had a really good hold and strong wee as well!

digis are usually not as sensitive. Give it a couple days before taking another digi.

I did some weird looking cheapie as well any I don't think there's anything on it either. Feeling a bit blah. If it were someone else's testing thread I'd be reminding them that there's plenty of time yet but I dunno.

I think this is the start of your BFP! Digi's aren't as sensitive so I would try another digi in a couple of days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->