Sadako's cycle 4 early testing thread

Digis are 100 m I think so it'd be quite unlikely to get a positive on one at 8 dpo so I wouldn't worry about that

Apparently the conception indicators are 25 though and it says 5 dsys earlier like the clearblue plus did. Oh well I got another clearblue plus for the morning as it's all the shop near me has. Wish I had a frer.

Yes but if you think you had 10 to get a line in an ic and then it takes 48 hours to double so even at 9dpo you could only have 20 so not enough to show pregnant

The clearblue plus I got a good line on yesterday was 25 as well though. Pah we'll see soon enough I guess.

Yeah digis are generally 20-40 most of the time. Don't worry , just keep testing :)

I would hazard a guess your hormones weren't as concentrated despite it seeming to be a decent hold, and this is why. Also, despite line lists declaring a specific threshold, they do seem to be able to detect lower amounts so my guess is your pee has to meet that minimum for it to turn it positive, whereas a line test you're able to see faint lines there which may be faint because of a slightly lower level than the threshold. Does that make sense?

Yeah it does. I think it was just a shock seeing it. I feel like I did with my daughter, I just knew I was pregnant. I hope I am. I often try to be all "it's no big deal" but it is and I'll be gutted if I'm not.

Thank you all so much for the support, it really means a lot. No one understands a crazy ttc lady except for more crazy ttc ladies!

This morning's 5am test. Came up in a minute. This might really be it I think? Its much clearer than Sunday's clearblue. But I suppose it's not super light given than I'm only 9dpo?

Attachments

• collage-1503375668092.jpg
    collage-1503375668092.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 57
That frame really killed my quality. So here's a giant photo of the original untweaked.

yep slightly darker and looking fabulous for 9dpo

I think that looks great! I'm sticking to bfp :hugs:

I have to echo those on the digital. With this one I got a vvvf bfp the evening of 8 do on ic and frer, but the cb weeks indicator was negative until 10 dpo.

Definitely a bfp. I got mine 9 dpo and was also a bit faint to start with but am now nearly 14 weeks :)

Congrats :)

Wow that's amazing for 9dpo! Congratulations :)

Thanks everyone. I have literally no tests in the house so I can't test in the morning! Argh!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->