• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

You know what’s typical I’ve been asking my family for years to all go away on a family abroad holiday now we are all going next year you know what’s going to happen right?!!

5dpo here! So excited as it’s the first ovulation in 5 months!! I might start testing early but my birthday is the 2nd September and I’m due on my birthday so it’s really tempting to wait :rofl:

5dpo here! So excited as it’s the first ovulation in 5 months!! I might start testing early but my birthday is the 2nd September and I’m due on my birthday so it’s really tempting to wait :rofl:

Awh fingers crossed my hospital appt for my referral is 2nd September. So excited ovaboost worked for you xx

I still don’t know properly about maca I’m just winging it! Lol.

Ohhhh I’m a big fan of Maca. It’s considered a superfood and is PACKED with vitamins, nutrients, and is extremely good for hormone balancing. Both my boyfriend and I have been taking it for about 4-5 months regularly and it has definitely boosted his libido and I think overall testosterone levels. Maca has been known for thousands of years for improbving libido and hormones in both men and women, as well as its positive effect on fertility. There are studies that show Maca can greatly improve sperm health + count!

Soo really recommend it especially when TTC :bunny:

My bday is the 5th. Hoping neither of us will need to deal with af in September :hugs:

Ohhhh I’m a big fan of Maca. It’s considered a superfood and is PACKED with vitamins, nutrients, and is extremely good for hormone balancing. Both my boyfriend and I have been taking it for about 4-5 months regularly and it has definitely boosted his libido and I think overall testosterone levels. Maca has been known for thousands of years for improbving libido and hormones in both men and women, as well as its positive effect on fertility. There are studies that show Maca can greatly improve sperm health + count!

Soo really recommend it especially when TTC :bunny:

Thanks for that! It actually caused me to spot a lot when I started it on my cd1 this cycle. My period usually lasts 4 days (3 days of flow and 1 day of spotting or 4 days of flow and 1 day of spotting). This cycle my spotting lasted for four days after AF was done. It also delayed my Ov so I stopped taking it for a couple days and the spotting stopped then I took it for two days and ewcm was nowhere in sight when it should be so stopped t again and got a bit of fertile cm. I started taking it yesterday again and today. It made me feel a bit tired with a headache yesterday but this mornings I was like wow!! Had much more energy, and my mood?! I have just been in the best most patient mood ever today lol. My dh was telling me to take more maca as soon as we got home lol. Since Ov I have been in such a bad constant grumpy mood (I only get like that closer to af).

Also it’s 4dpo and I usually start getting tender boobs (been like that lady two cycles) but they aren’t sore yet so yay! I’m trying to balance my hormones with maca as I suspect I have estrogen dominance as i recently began getting clots the size of like a Snapple lid! So my lining has been very thick so have been taking baby aspirin this cycle as well as I heard it helps with the lining. Also taking q10 this cycle to try and improve egg quality. My dh is also taking maca and it’s def helped his sex drive! Even my libido has been higher than what it usually is.

Really hoping this is the month! My little boy will be 4 next year May and I really don’t want too big of an age gap

Well I'm not spending all that money on clear blue ov tests again. I had a solid smiley on Saturday. Opk wasn't quite positive but I figured it nearly was so must be peak. I took an opk on a whim this morning and it was positive #-o very long and confusing cycle this month. CD23 and counting :sleep:

Finally ovulation day is nearly over for me! Then the tww begins \\:D/ I hope I did it enough I bd day before ov and today the day of ov fingers crossed for us ladies. Good luck!

Sorry salamander :hugs: I'm not a fan of the digital OPKs!

Good luck auora, FX for you!

CD11 today. If my cycles are anything like pre-baby... ovulation should be near!

Well I'm not spending all that money on clear blue ov tests again. I had a solid smiley on Saturday. Opk wasn't quite positive but I figured it nearly was so must be peak. I took an opk on a whim this morning and it was positive #-o very long and confusing cycle this month. CD23 and counting :sleep:

Ok hun so cos digital is with fmu you get a peak on that before an opk. And a peak can last 2 days so maybe you caught the end of the surge. What cd did you start and do you normally have long cycles pcos anything like that?

That being said one of the cycles I used the monitor and it skipped a peak and I conceived that cycle. I did hear after 8-10 highs it veers off course xx

Good luck everyone!

Asfm it’s ao weird I always have this dream when I’ve conceived that a spirit takes over me no matter what house I moved to well I had that last night when I nipped into Woolworths for a picamix (in my dream) :haha: there has been a few times I haven’t had a scary spirit dream but most I have. I have also had loads of ewcm for the last few days

Also if this cream doesn’t dramatically fix my spotting this cycle I’m stopping it as I’m being an arsehole!

So I’m 5dpo and having mild cramping for the last hour (abdomen, lower back and hips). Not as intense as AF cramps, milder but noticeable.

Too early to be cramping but could it be because of the maca?

Also just started having breast tenderness this afternoon (I have had this before in previous cycles) but not the cramping

Tesh I’m not sure I can’t recall having it but everyone reacts differently x

I’m still having lots of ewcm still it’s hilarious since I have major issues with ewcm in 2ww

Ok hun so cos digital is with fmu you get a peak on that before an opk. And a peak can last 2 days so maybe you caught the end of the surge. What cd did you start and do you normally have long cycles pcos anything like that?

That being said one of the cycles I used the monitor and it skipped a peak and I conceived that cycle. I did hear after 8-10 highs it veers off course xx

Ah I see. It's my first time using the clear blue one so I didn't know that. My cycles have been irregular since I had my 3rd. They've been between 25 and 37 days so I guess I'm in for a 37 day one again lol. I started cd7 I think. I had 8 days of flashing smileys I think in the end.

I haven't gotten my period yet but it's due this week. I've been getting red tinged cm so losing hope for Aug testing, so I will join. Put me down to testing Sept 15th. Thanks and grateful I will have this thread for support.

I’m still having lots of ewcm still it’s hilarious since I have major issues with ewcm in 2ww

Do you usually get ewcm in the tww? I usually get it towards the end of my cycle when I’m expecting AF but recently I’ve been seeing it by 7-8dpo. But that could just be my estrogen dominance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->