• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Goodluck wantingagirl!

I think I got excited too fast.
Blood. There was blood when I went to the bathroom so.

I dont think this little bean is gonna stick

Sending you a massive hug! Hope it was just a bit of spotting and you don’t see anymore now :hugs:

Goodluck wantingagirl!

I think I got excited too fast.
Blood. There was blood when I went to the bathroom so.

I dont think this little bean is gonna stick
Oh no missie :( I cant imagine how stressful that must be right now... but just to send you some reassurance - my sister bled throughout her pregnancy right up until she delivered a perfectly healthy little baby girl. Both her and baby were perfect.

Bleeding can be quite normal if it’s not accompanied by any cramping or clots etc - how are you feeling?

I've read studies that said that the majority of bleeding, even in early pregnancy, doesn't actually end up in mascarriages. So I wouldn't worry too much at this point missie - as long as the bleeding is not excessive and clotty. I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

Thank you everyone :hugs:
I am feeling quite defeated.
Its not any major bleeding... I do have stomach cramps..
But since my little man brought gastro home friday its hard to say whats a feeling from that and whats me feeling crappy.

It really made me feel better to read everyones words.
Im praying the little bean sticks. My heart is breaking.

I know it means nothing at this point but..
Top lastnight. Bottom tonight 1hr hold...feels darker.
20190916_184734.jpg

But since my little man brought gastro home friday its hard to say whats a feeling from that and whats me feeling crappy.

View attachment 1068466

Hold onto hope my love. You Would be amazed how much of a fighter my Leo was . Pm me if you need me xx

View attachment 1068466
That's for sure darker! Praying for you hun xx I am sure everything will be ok:hugs:

I can see it jellybean!

Wanting, hopefully ovulation happens at just the right time. My cycles have been wonky lately too but I think it’s because I’m still breastfeeding. And I *think* two were pm bd’s that got me BFP’s (that stuck) and one was midday.

Yay for ovulation, tesh!! Have fun bding!

It seems like I’ve always gotten sick right around getting my BFPs. I do think your immune system is lower in early pregnancy.

Missie, so sorry you’re having bleeding. Please keep us posted.

As for me.. I am guilty of still testing hahaha I can't stop myself, I have problems. I think its safe for me to stop now20190917_121651.jpg

Missie - that bottom test looks quite a bit darker than the top so that's a really good sign! Thinking of you tonight. Lots of women experience bleeding in early pregnancy and it means nothing. Heck, I had NO bleeding and I lost the baby so honestly get some rest and do your best to relax.

Yay Aurora! I totally know the feeling. You take so many tests leading up to being pregnant so it's so much fun seeing the positive ones that you don't want to stop! Pictures. Lots and lots of pictures!

View attachment 1068466
Absolutely darker! That’s def a good sign until you can get checked. :hugs:

I had a 0.3 increase in temp from yesterday - do you think it’s safe to say I ovulated yesterday? I had a stitch like pain and pressure for about two mins around 11am yesterday and slight ovary pain on the right. So I’m guessing that was my ovulation (felt a bit different this cycle but then again I did take soy).

I input 2 more higher temps to see if ff would confirm Ov and it has. Also I have no cm and ovulation tests were negative yesterday evening and this morning.

So we managed to bd exactly 12 hours before and 12 hours after ovulation (if I did ovulate at 11am yesterday)

Still no AF here! It usually arrives at 11DPO and I’m 12DPO now :shrug:
My temp dipped a little this morning though so maybe on her way.
Used my last wondfo today...

EB6CD5D6-D196-42DD-9D48-049FCD4A28D4.jpeg

Jellybean I see a line!

Thanks everyone.
I had one more moment of blood. Feels like the blood is in my mucus tho? It never leaks blood... so maybe irritated cervix from the gastro and what not??

This morning when I woke up nothing. Then I went again and it was brown but it does hurt a bit to wipe?

Definitely a chance the illness could cause some bleeding I think. I know I had some spotting after a really nasty stomach virus. I had an irritated cervix with M and had spotting multiple times all the way up to 31 weeks. Your test definitely looks darker to me so I am hopeful for you!

Hi Ladies,

I'm so confused and hopefully you can help. Currently 17dpo, did a test on 12dpo, faint positive did another on 14dpo, negative. Cervix is high, soft and closed and still no AF. Haven't tested since, however with my daughter now 11, the same thing happened and only got a really strong positive at 14 weeks.

IMG_20190913_201812.jpg

Hi Ladies,

I'm so confused and hopefully you can help. Currently 17dpo, did a test on 12dpo, faint positive did another on 14dpo, negative. Cervix is high, soft and closed and still no AF. Haven't tested since, however with my daughter now 11, the same thing happened and only got a really strong positive at 14 weeks.

View attachment 1068486
I think you should test again hun, the test in the pic looks like a positive, but only one way to be sure... test! I am wishing you luck!

I think you should test again hun, the test in the pic looks like a positive, but only one way to be sure... test! I am wishing you luck!

Thank you, and i've been cramping on and off since O, which was 31. I have a gynae app on the 8th of October, so if nothing happens until then, at least he can check

Thank you, and i've been cramping on and off since O, which was 31. I have a gynae app on the 8th of October, so if nothing happens until then, at least he can check
Fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->