****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Hello! Due for AF on the 28th and I’m nervous but excited. I did do a HPT and I swear there’s a faint line but on the other brand there’s nothing.

Ugh I think I’ve come down with a case of thrush. AF is due tomorrow so I’ll wait to treat until I know whether I managed to get pregnant or not.

I think it’s a no this month for me, starting to get cramps so AF will be round the corner!

Kittykat! I had AF like cramp, and it turned out okay! FX

I ended up ringing the doctor. My blood pressure was HORRIBLE. 85/45. Aha, no wonder I feel like crap.

The on call doctor for the no apt was this super nice man doctor. I remembered him from my first pregnancy. Even though I had been coming in for a UTI, he checked my whole file, and calmed me down about a lot of things, he's great. Anywho, he said it was too early for the echo (which I knew), so they took blood for a beta, and I'm going for a repeat on thursday at noon! FX!

I think it’s a no this month for me, starting to get cramps so AF will be round the corner!
I cramped before all my bfps! Heck I still get the odd cramp now. Hope it turns out to be your positive!

Hi ladies! It’s been soo long..but finally am back with an amazing OH, he’s soo much younger than I am lol..but he’s so good to me and sooo damn hot lol.

I’m so excited to be back..ready for first 2ww!!

Hope you are all doing great!!

Officially 2dpo and in the tww! Hoping my tests arrive by next Monday 7dpo as I know I’m going to want to test! Lol

B24A1BED-C03D-4153-B8DE-D9A9B0E6CA6B.jpeg Well I was going to wait until tomorrow to test but I couldn’t help it and did it this morning... so much for feeling relaxed this cycle #-o

I think maaaaaybe I see the shadowyest shadow of a line? I think I’m 14 dpo though so I thought it would be darker by now. I don’t temp, I count dpo from the day I have ovulation cramps. I had 3 days of them this month so maybe I’m only 12 dpo??

Tea I see it!!!

Missie :hugs: I'm glad the doctor helped you. FX that everything looks good and all is well.

Tea I’m seeing that line! Sometimes the cheapies take longer to show a good line fx

Soo despite few things being out of the norm this cycle & getting very faint lines on my IC’s, safe to say i am out this month.:sad1:
My spotting (that for some reason started very lightly at 9DPO already) increased yesterday.

Woke up an hour ago and still just spotting. Don’t know why she’s being so shy when usually, on the morning of cd27, she’s all up in my face like "HEY GUESS WHO’S IN DA HOUSE, BAHAHAH". Also, no AF cramps at all, so weird, I always get them before AF and the 1st day of AF. But I know I’m not preggy - tested 2 days ago at 14dpo and BFN on a clearblue (and just very very faint line on an IC).

Soo despite few things being out of the norm this cycle & getting very faint lines on my IC’s, safe to say i am out this month.:sad1:
My spotting (that for some reason started very lightly at 9DPO already) increased yesterday.

Woke up an hour ago and still just spotting. Don’t know why she’s being so shy when usually, on the morning of cd27, she’s all up in my face like "HEY GUESS WHO’S IN DA HOUSE, BAHAHAH". Also, no AF cramps at all, so weird, I always get them before AF and the 1st day of AF. But I know I’m not preggy - tested 2 days ago at 14dpo and BFN on a clearblue (and just very very faint line on an IC).

Maybe your ovulation day is off? Could you have ovulated later?

Hi ladies! It’s been soo long..but finally am back with an amazing OH, he’s soo much younger than I am lol..but he’s so good to me and sooo damn hot lol.

I’m so excited to be back..ready for first 2ww!!

Hope you are all doing great!!

Welcome!!

Asfm I hit all the right days but not sure if I’m in with a shot as didn’t take conceive plus til day before ovulation and day of. As I unexpectedly had an early ovulation. I get a little ewcm but not much like I used to

Tea I see that!
Thank you co :hugs:
Pineberry Im so sorry :hugs:

Wantingagirl, didnt have more blood, so I am hoping its a good thing. The nausea is out of control. I just want to be friday already so I can know!

I have all but forgotten all of the symptoms lol..I used to be so in tune with anything odd..I guess one of the positive things about being with a 23 y/o is we have sex every 5 minutes it seems, lol..I told him to stop masturbating and to lay off the weed..cd 9/10/11/13/14/15/16/18...I didn’t track ovulation but I’m pretty sure it was Friday pm, cd14.. had cramps that evening. Really nauseous and anxious feeling today.

I really need to get these injections in my spine this month so if it’s not a go I’ll be ok, although I also have this little fantasy of going for my surgery and taking their pee test and then saying ‘you’re pregnant sorry’ ..lol. My favorite dr is my pain dr so, it’d be cute to find out from him. Ahh.

How’s everyone else doing?!

Glad you are enjoying yourself AmySan ;) it sounds like you have a good chance this month.

Made it past 8 pm on the day af is due without af or any of my normal symptoms that she’s close! Feeling hopeful :D

Thanks girls! I've made peace with the fact that it didn't work out this month. Will BD on different calendar days next ovulation than last time, think we started doing the deed too early and ending the marathon too early. Lol it's a whole mathematical science :book: Maybe we'll get the formula right next time :amartass:

Aaaalso, when I told my co-worker about not being pregnant this month, he said something that resonated with me! He was like "oh well, then it'll be all the more special once you do get pregnant." And I think maybe he's right! It'll be slightly more "special" and exciting (not that its not special when it works out right off the bat, but you know what I mean) when I finally get pregnant after trying for a little while and experiencing the disappointments of the BFNs!

Teafor, sounds promising :) Got all mah fingers crossed!!

Wow AmySan that's a lot of sex haha! You go girl! How long have the two of you been together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->