****September 2019 Testing Thread****

CD1 for me. I’m absolutely heartbroken. I was so hopeful this month, I had a normal cycle for once and timed everything perfectly.
Wishing those of you still in for this cycle all the best and I hope I don’t see you on the next thread!

Oooh Jellybean, so sorry girl! :( Sucks when you just know you timed everything right and it still didn't work out.

As I wrote in my last post, I'm in the same boat, but I'm excited for the next attempt already.
Actually, AF started today so I'm CD1 too - let's be cycle buddies! :ninja: I promise I'm one of the coolest cycle buddies out there! :coolio: We'll share our plans & strategics of how we'll time our BD-sessions, we'll let eachother know when we think our holy eggos have dropped, we'll obsess over probably meaningless symptoms in the TWW together, and then share our tests when the time has come. It's going to be awesome. :friends:

@jellybeanxx Oh no I'm so sorry. I was so hopeful for you and was pretty convinced you had the start of a positive there. This is really heartbreaking and I hope you take good care of yourself. <3

@Pineberry that's nice you're feeling so positive about it, good luck for next month!

I am so tired. Tww is nerve wracking this time for me, I think I'm just exhausted. Plus practically everywhere I go I have pregnant women around me (4 of my friends, my SIL). Tomorrow is 6 dpo and I already feel out. I did book a massage for myself for tomorrow, to try and be good to myself before I lose my marbles...

so I did an HPT this morning and it was BFN and then I did one this evening and BFP! Showed up instantly but my digital FRER says no.. could I be pregnant?!

Here’s my photos

Top one is this morning, second is this evening BFP third is an opk and last is FRER digital

1229-E197-90-B2-482-B-BE49-9-ACA8140-D2-CA

Cupcake I see that clear as day on the bottom test. Digis are not as sensitive. I was pregnant for about a week before my digi said positive. Congrats!!!

Cupcake I see that clear as day on the bottom test. Digis are not as sensitive. I was pregnant for about a week before my digi said positive. Congrats!!!
Bottom test is an OPK, top two are HPT

Last edited:
I see a line on the middle test as well in the picture of the three. My eyes were drawn to the bottom test because it was evident. FX!

I see a line on the middle test as well in the picture of the three. My eyes were drawn to the bottom test because it was evident. FX!
I’m so nervous, why would my morning tests all be negative? And then a night one positive?! My OPK is super dark too

HCG takes time to rise. Lots of women have darker tests in the evening. It doesn't mean anything is wrong with the tests or you...it's just how your hcg levels are rising. Every woman and pregnancy is different.

HCG takes time to rise. Lots of women have darker tests in the evening. It doesn't mean anything is wrong with the tests or you...it's just how your hcg levels are rising. Every woman and pregnancy is different.
I’m so nervous, what If it’s a false negative?! According to my chart I’m only 5DPO so I’m all sorts of confused

Well, if it's a false negative you just gotta let it be. Speaking from experience (waaaaayyyy too much of it really). It's unlikely though. Just keep testing and time will tell over the next few days. If you're really stressed out about it, call your ob/gyn and have them do a quantitative (not qualitative) blood test to be sure.

@Pineberry I think that’s a good way to look at it. We started trying in June and I just assumed I would get pregnant immediately. I’m 30 and dh is 32 and we’re both healthy and work out regularly, but this is our 3rd month. I’m glad you’re feeling hopeful!!

@jellybeanxx Sorry af got you this month... I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you next month

@CupcakeGirl2 I can see lines on all the tests... hope they start getting darker!!

So sorry Pineberry and Jellybean... I hope this next cycle brings you better luck, sending lots of babydust your way!

Nima I feel the same and I’m only 3dpo! One of my sister and one of my friends recently had their babies and another two are expecting theirs end of this year. It’s really tough to stay positive (I’m on cycle 10 of ttc #2 now). My ds took us 17 cycles trying and I’m afraid it’s going to take a long time this time too. When are u planning on testing?

Cupcake I agree with cofostermom. You’re still quite early so I would keep testing to check for any progression on that line - I def see it on your evening hpt. Good luck!

I just did a cm check to see what was going on and it came back pink, so af should start some time today :(

@Tesh23 thank you dear! Sorry it's taking long again for you too. I think I'll test on 10 dpo, or hopefully a day or 2 later if I manage to wait..

Please add me to 29th. This is when the witch is due. Had some great days of ewcm so fingers crossed for this cycle

Oooh Jellybean, so sorry girl! :( Sucks when you just know you timed everything right and it still didn't work out.

As I wrote in my last post, I'm in the same boat, but I'm excited for the next attempt already.
Actually, AF started today so I'm CD1 too - let's be cycle buddies! :ninja: I promise I'm one of the coolest cycle buddies out there! :coolio: We'll share our plans & strategics of how we'll time our BD-sessions, we'll let eachother know when we think our holy eggos have dropped, we'll obsess over probably meaningless symptoms in the TWW together, and then share our tests when the time has come. It's going to be awesome. :friends:

That sounds wonderful, I could definitely use an upbeat cycle buddy like you! :friends:

So I’m officially 2dpo I’d like to try one more day of sustained temps to take the progesterone, I’m beat now so I better have ovulated :haha:

I hear you from trying to having Leo it took me 5 years and already had two losses. Not ready for a third and this is my 13th cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->