****September 2019 Testing Thread****

So many good news!
@jellybeanxx I see that! Omg I really hope it sticks!!

@Symphony nothing like a positive digital! So happy for you.

@wantingagirl I don't think timing of ovulation can predict genetic defects, I tried finding out about it in relation to late ovulation and there's no good data.

@Livvy I'm sorry af got you

@missielibra get well soon

@kittykat7210 I think I see something but I suck at vvflines

Oh missie I didn't see your post, glad you're doing better! Congrats on the digi

Cd13 and positive Ovulation test! Woo hoo!

It was negative in the morning at around 7am. Just tested and got this at 6pm - so does it mean I must bd within the next 24-36 hours? I will test tomorrow morning again as sometimes I have a two day surge. So will bd tonight and tomorrow.

1EC4D94D-85F2-4798-89CB-63AABDF49288.jpeg B252A067-EA69-4AFB-9914-899821DB0FF9.jpeg

Last edited:
I would bd tonight for sure. I know sometimes it can be 12hrs to 36hrs! So Id cover all bases!!

Yay for ovulation! FX for you

Just catching up!

@Livvy sorry AF got you!

@missielibra i hope you’re feeling better soon!

I tested again today, it’s a cheap blue dye from the supermarket and I don’t know if I trust it but it’s definitely there in person...

View attachment 1068324
Jellybean my test looked like that at 8dpo evening with my ds. It was completely solid at 10dpo. Are u planning on testing with a pink dye (not cheapie)?

Jellybean my test looked like that at 8dpo evening with my ds. It was completely solid at 10dpo. Are u planning on testing with a pink dye (not cheapie)?

I’ve only got blue eyes and wondfos left. Going to do a wondfo tomorrow and if AF stays away, I’ll pick up a pink dye.

Jelly, definitely seeing it and if my eyes are not tricking me, the line seems to be blue-ish as well?! and you know the line would only change colour if hcg is detected! How exciting, hope it is the start of your BFP!!! :mrgreen:

Just thought it was worth mentioning- my sinuses started acting up this afternoon and this entire evening, feels like a very sudden cold! Drippy nose but congested at the same time and sneezing, itchy eyes... they say your immune system is lower around ovulation, hopefully this is a good sign

Tesh it is a good sign!
I think I also read once that if youre sick it increases the chances of implantation because your body doesnt fight it or something. I cant remember exactly but I did read it was good

Tesh it is a good sign!
I think I also read once that if youre sick it increases the chances of implantation because your body doesnt fight it or something. I cant remember exactly but I did read it was good

That’s interesting. I’ve had this cold through the whole week and got my positive so maybe there’s something to that!

GL Tesh! Congrats Missie!

About the cold thing....I was sick leading up to my second embryo transfer and it didn't implant so not to be a naysayer, but definitely don't think colds help lol. Who know though!

So I’ve got a second positive smiley face today and a significant temp drop this morning. Hoping to ovulate today! We bd last night around 11pm. When should we go for it today? Should we try again tonight (that can only be after 9pm when ds is properly asleep) or this afternoon around 1-2pm?

No ovulation pain as yet, which I can usually feel so I’m pretty sure I have released an egg yet lol.

@Tesh23 I’d go for this afternoon (or both :haha:) good luck!!

So I did two tests this morning. The blue dye is darker than yesterday but nothing on the wondfo! I usually wouldn’t trust the blue dyes over a pink one but I really want to believe it!!

C6D396BC-2771-4C1C-BA83-BD8E26E96AB8.jpeg 94193088-90F1-4FBE-8E2A-3190B4E110BA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->