****September 2019 Testing Thread****

CD1 for me. I’m absolutely heartbroken. I was so hopeful this month, I had a normal cycle for once and timed everything perfectly.
Wishing those of you still in for this cycle all the best and I hope I don’t see you on the next thread!

So so sorry hun, sure I’ll be following you over soon :kiss:

Sorry jelly bean :hugs: I am so thinking I’m out, it doesn’t normally take me this long to get a positive so I will be following you over too xxx

Well, af showed up today so I guess we are on to cycle 4.

@Pineberry and @jellybeanxx, I’d love to join in with you guys as I’m just one day behind. What cd do you usually ovulate?

Sorry jelly bean :hugs: I am so thinking I’m out, it doesn’t normally take me this long to get a positive so I will be following you over too xxx

Sorry hun...... I hate that feeling. Are you having a good lp though?

I hope I actually ovulated as I’ve had some sharp twinges today :shrug:

Sorry for the ones that the witch got :hugs:

Kitty, you're not out until AF shows up! I mean Mateo I had a positive at almost 12 dpo (it was faaaaint too!) and this time 7dpo! Could always be a late implantation!

Hey ladies so this mornings is BFN but so was yesterday’s morning but the evening was the positive so I’m confused

Green and pink ones are HPT from this morning BFN and the two pink ones (top one is HPT bottom is OPK) but that one is positive from last night so I’m so confused

E0718A8B-E22D-4D60-ACA5-69FE87BCF32A.jpeg 2BB92AC0-BBDB-4FDF-B2AA-A81CA18EEA4F.jpeg

@Pineberry and @jellybeanxx, I’d love to join in with you guys as I’m just one day behind. What cd do you usually ovulate?

Sorry AF got you! I have PCOS and my cycles can be a bit all over. Sometimes I have anovulatory cycles, sometimes I ovulate quite late but if I have one of my ‘regular’ cycles it’s around CD16-18. How about you?

Is this an indent or an early bfp? I’m having a heart attack at the possibility that it’s the latter (in a good way). I’m usually a late implanter but this was today - 7 DPO.

2C0551AF-E7A1-4AB1-8107-8516DF6824D4.jpeg

Sorry AF got you! I have PCOS and my cycles can be a bit all over. Sometimes I have anovulatory cycles, sometimes I ovulate quite late but if I have one of my ‘regular’ cycles it’s around CD16-18. How about you?

I used to temp a couple years ago and I seem to ovulate every cycle. Usually it’s between day 14 and 21, but I’d say day 15 is average. As I’ve gotten older they’ve gotten more regular. Every 2 years or so I’ll skip and ovulation and have like a 45 day cycle.

Is this an indent or an early bfp? I’m having a heart attack at the possibility that it’s the latter (in a good way). I’m usually a late implanter but this was today - 7 DPO.

View attachment 1068626

Definitely looks like a positive to me. I’ve never had an indent look that dark before.

Hi Ladies, I'm new to the thread.
Currently 5/6 DPO first month of trying after hubbie got his Vasectomy reversal, so although im exited to start the journey, im trying to not get my hopes up too soon.
I have had some stuff going on since ovulation,
Cramping every day, today is worse but not awful, also very tired the past couple days and runny nose.
Due my period around 30th xx

@TTC74 fx for you! The line is really visible but I'm not sure about colour. Is it pinkish irl? Wow you must be so excited!

@CupcakeGirl2 I can't see lines on the new ones but it is still really early, right? What dpo are you?

@mum2liam welcome!

Sorry AF came, @Teafor2!

I had a more positive day today, massage was amazing and very needed. Sore boobs, cramps and tiredness. I am starting to be tempted to test but don't want to start obsessing just yet... I left my tests at my brother's and I'm sleeping elsewhere tonight so tomorrow I can't test anyways :haha:

TTC74, I see that!

Cupcake, I think you were 5dpo yesterday, 6dpo today? I think I might see something, but it's hard to say, especially with the test being super dry. I've gotten a lot of evap! but FX for you. But if you are 6dpo, there's still plenty of time with implantation usually being between 6 and 12 days after ovulation, you'd be really early for a positive right now. FX!!

welcome mum2liam and good luck!

I went for my second beta today.
My 4+4 was 202. Waiting for the phone call to know today's beta!

@Pineberry I think that’s a good way to look at it. We started trying in June and I just assumed I would get pregnant immediately. I’m 30 and dh is 32 and we’re both healthy and work out regularly, but this is our 3rd month. I’m glad you’re feeling hopeful!!

Haha, I feel you. I totally thought I would become pregnant right away, too. But here we are, on to cycle 3. As you, we both live a very healthy lifestyle too, with a good diet & lots of exercise. And I was pregnant many years ago (ended in mc at 6 weeks, and me & the guy split up soon after that so that was the end of that story). So I know I can conceive. Just hope my guy’s spermies are all good. That’s really the only thing I’m concerned about.

Sorry AF came! Sucks when there is no sign of her and you get all excited and then booom.
But now you get to join us cool ladies in the October thread :cool:
I usually O between day 11 and 13! (thought it was 10-11 before but was wrong). I’m on the shorter side of cycles, 25-26 days, with the random 28 day here and there.

Alsoooo... I’ve come to the conclusion that I wanna take a more relaxed approach to all this. I want to get away from the "NOW NOW NOW, I need a baby right NOW" mindset and try to look at it from the angle of yeah it sucks I didn’t get preggy this month, but now I get to focus a little longer on my fitness and strengthening my back & pelvis (I love the gym, plan on continuing it even when Im preggo), saving up money and such. After all, I’m only 27 (28 in 2 months though). So still got a looot of child-bearing years left. And if I’m not preggy by end of this year, we’ll just do a simple, quick check on his sperm to see if all is OK there.

I’m terrible at seeing lines.

I’m focused as well on a laid back month. Maybe cos I’m away next month :haha:

I’m 38n though and hubbys 40 so times running out for us!

10 dpo today, and I have virtually no symptoms.

My boobs are sore on the bottom, but that also happens around when AF is supposed to start, which is Monday. Mood swings, also typical PMS for me.

Pretty sure I'm out, don't have any tests and quite frankly don't want to waste money on them right now for them to be negative. We will be onto cycle 11 once AF shows. :-(

Help! Wtf?! Evap? It showed right away like instantly but my other tests are negative

4F2488C2-86F1-4D98-8212-3A03DEB4E299.jpeg 1AA11213-AF24-47EB-A1AF-4C3F82AA42F0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->