****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Tesh I am awful with ics, I really hope it’s something for you though

I wonder with my chart if I should bother testing? So frustrating brown spotting again this morning

How are your temps looking?

It can be ok to spot (esp if it’s common for you)

I would rely on my temps at this point.

2E4E28B3-4AC7-4596-A5CD-7797F86F60B6.png
How are your temps looking?

It can be ok to spot (esp if it’s common for you)

I would rely on my temps at this point.

It’s so weird though as last month only spotted on two occasions :shrug:

I just wish I didn’t spot in 2ww at all and then if feel like I had half a chance

Your temps are still up even though they look on the decline. I would say try and hold out as long as you can with testing.

If you don’t mind the disappointment of a bfn then I would say test early.

I’m so used to bfn it’s just one of those things, a little disappointment yes, but it took me 17 cycles with my ds and testing early really doesn’t take a toll on me which is why I test early. It can be confusing with barely there and then nothing lines, but eventually I know if af is on the way, it’s still fun to test though! Hehe

Your temps are still up even though they look on the decline. I would say try and hold out as long as you can with testing.

If you don’t mind the disappointment of a bfn then I would say test early.

I’m so used to bfn it’s just one of those things, a little disappointment yes, but it took me 17 cycles with my ds and testing early really doesn’t take a toll on me which is why I test early. It can be confusing with barely there and then nothing lines, but eventually I know if af is on the way, it’s still fun to test though! Hehe

You definite have more patience than me then cos I’m proper pissed when it’s negative :haha: but there is no way I can leave them sitting there. That’s why I tend not to order any online just buy in store when I can no longer wait! At the same time brain says wait for af but this is definitely the last time I’ll be on this journey as I think 5 is enough :haha: so like I’ll probably feel like I’ll miss testing if I don’t xx

I completely get what you’re saying. I really hope you see that second line hun x

I completely get what you’re saying. I really hope you see that second line hun x

See I usually get a feeling and I don’t think this month is it. I should be 7 or 4 months by now xx

I think it’s bfn waiting til dried. I’m looking back at my chart and it looks like I had belly button area stabbing pain at 7dpo until 11am so maybe clutching at straws but could be a chance it shows up tomorrow if not I’m out xx

FFE7D70B-A37F-4273-AA57-9BBDC6446D3F.jpeg And this now but it’s been out of casing for at least 30 mins and been burnt with frers before

The first 2 were within the time limit (same test) last one was out of case 30 mins later I just don’t trust frers xx

If this was within the time limit I def see a line but cannot be sure of color.

I think 10 dpo Tom should maybe show it a bit darker if there is progression fx

And yep I can’t tell either, if it’s not more obvious by tomorrow I’m ruling myself out x

Same here. If no progression by today I know I’m out. At least I hope to have a head start with ordering my ovulation tests for next cycle!

Same here. If no progression by today I know I’m out. At least I hope to have a head start with ordering my ovulation tests for next cycle!

Hopefully we can both get pregnant round about the same time. I need to get back on my sachet vitamins and get m my conceive plus (only used it twice this month) and my digital opks. I’m away Im 3 weeks so that will soften the blow slightly xx

Hopefully we can both get pregnant round about the same time. I need to get back on my sachet vitamins and get m my conceive plus (only used it twice this month) and my digital opks. I’m away Im 3 weeks so that will soften the blow slightly xx
Yes that’s sounds like a great plan. I also will stop my b6 once af arrives and start it as soon as I ovulate. Also need to get more q10. And may try and get Us some conceive plus as that helped when i conceived ds

Yes that’s sounds like a great plan. I also will stop my b6 once af arrives and start it as soon as I ovulate. Also need to get more q10. And may try and get Us some conceive plus as that helped when i conceived ds

Sounds great! It’s always good to have a plan in place. My sachets have the q-10 in it, I was considering trying the ovaboost instead but they don’t have all the other vitamins :shrug:

I started throwing up at 6am today and feel sick since then. I was wondering if it might be it despite the negative test in the morning but test today showed only a grey line with no dye in it. So I guess just a food poisoning or smth. My cervix is really high and closed though and my boobs hurt a lot, plus my temperature went back up today so idk... Af is due day after tomorrow.

Do you guys have experience with femara? I only had one cycle on it and I conceived. I am kind of tempted to try a cycle with it and I heard you can do it unmonitored but I'm afraid I'd get triplets... monitoring isn't really an option at the moment.

I started throwing up at 6am today and feel sick since then. I was wondering if it might be it despite the negative test in the morning but test today showed only a grey line with no dye in it. So I guess just a food poisoning or smth. My cervix is really high and closed though and my boobs hurt a lot, plus my temperature went back up today so idk... Af is due day after tomorrow.

Do you guys have experience with femara? I only had one cycle on it and I conceived. I am kind of tempted to try a cycle with it and I heard you can do it unmonitored but I'm afraid I'd get triplets... monitoring isn't really an option at the moment.

I don’t really know anything about it hun. Can you actually get it? Do you have issues ovulating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->