• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

If you don't mind me asking, how old is everyone? I'm turning 35 in two days and struggling because that's the magic "old" number in the pregnancy and fertility world. I recently got remarried. I have a 9 year old daughter and he has two sons, 7 and 9. I've gone back and forth about trying for another and my age made me decide to give it one last go. I'm so afraid that I'll regret it if I don't at least try for a little while.

I'm 30, We have 1 little boy with us he is 5 and we have 3 little boys who were premature and passes away. We've not been trying to long right now but I'm also worried we will have regrets if we don't manage to have another baby. Ideally I'd like to be finished TTC by time I'm 35/36 but don't know if I will feel the same way when I actually get their. The dream would be to have 2 more babies in 3 years. Fingers crossed.

@kksy9b oh man we already started homeschooling but only have one kiddo to make pay attention. She is in the 5th grade and the technology at her school is lagging. But she is pushing through. Its hard since I work at home and have to stop what I am doing to explain some thing to her. Yet, I'd rather her home than in class where she could get sick. She was always getting sick at the her new school where we moved to right before Covid hit....not even chancing her health right now.

Thank you !! My biggest accomplishment thus far was cleaning her room. She hangs out with her lil old man Yorkie. Cute but stinky. We rescued him a few years back from a breeder who was done with him. Sweetest guy ever but her room got to smelling like dog and old socks. It now smells apple cinnamon fresh (for now :laugh2: )

WELL, I will bet Ovulating during the week if O hits during its normal window but I'm praying for next weekend instead because hubby works almost 2 hours away. Can't drop by the house in 30 to 60 minutes for a quicky on O day. But I promised not to stress out. We will make a baby if meant to be. So gonna have fun tryin. :winkwink:

Renovations???? JOY...heheheh...but I do hope it turns out well. Did enough of those selling our last home.

Well time to make dinner.

Have a great weekend!!

*waves*

I'm accidentally back.

I had a BFP July 30th and lost the pregnancy at 4+3 on August 5th. I don't usually ovulate on my own at all (all of my children, including the 2 I've lost, we're clomid or letrozole cycles and I've not ovulated without them in any tracked cycle) so I didn't think anything about using protection or being cautious etc.

I had ewcm yesterday. Positive OPK. (See SMU opk below!) Today my cervix is soft and open. OPK is blazing positive...dye stealer.

We have an adoption plan in place that we've just begun to work toward (we need to pay off debt for a few months and then fundraise as it's expensive) but what if? Timing was perfection... So I suppose we'll see.

AF is due Sept 10th (13 day LP and I think I ovulated today) but I usually have a positive sooner, so I'll probably test around the 6th or 7th.

Screenshot_20200828-190124_Gallery.jpg

*waves*

I'm accidentally back.

I had a BFP July 30th and lost the pregnancy at 4+3 on August 5th. I don't usually ovulate on my own at all (all of my children, including the 2 I've lost, we're clomid or letrozole cycles and I've not ovulated without them in any tracked cycle) so I didn't think anything about using protection or being cautious etc.

I had ewcm yesterday. Positive OPK. (See SMU opk below!) Today my cervix is soft and open. OPK is blazing positive...dye stealer.

We have an adoption plan in place that we've just begun to work toward (we need to pay off debt for a few months and then fundraise as it's expensive) but what if? Timing was perfection... So I suppose we'll see.

AF is due Sept 10th (13 day LP and I think I ovulated today) but I usually have a positive sooner, so I'll probably test around the 6th or 7th.

View attachment 1086889

Sorry to hear of your loss :-(

AF dates are similar to mine. I'm praying for patience to stick out the two week wait.

I hope you get to see positive results with yours

Good luck to everyone!
I should be testing around the 16th(My oldest birthday) if I ovulate around cd14. I will start doing opk probably on tuesday cd10

@monroea I'm 33 and have a 6 and 3 year old. This is my first time trying in my 30s and my cycles have changed a lot in the last 3 years. There were a few really big trips we were supposed to take this year that got cancelled. We seriously considered pushing back trying a year so that we could still (hopefully) take them next year. But ultimately age was the deciding factor to not wait.

@FTale bummer that the technology is lagging for her but great that you have a choice on whether to send or not! My big kid is in 1st grade and then I have a 3 year old preschooler. So started the preschool program just to try and get our brains out of summer mode! I am nervous about getting the virtual schooling up and running and getting into a routine. But like you, we opted for online for health reasons. I have asthma and my husband has a heart condition. We also see my parents occasionally (they live 3 hours away). Both are over 60 with preexisting conditions so it just made the most sense for our family to try and keep everyone safe. That's great you were able to get her room done!! Sounds like it was a big area that needed to be tackled! FX that you ovulate next weekend instead of during the week! If it's early enough during the week you can always BD this weekend and hope that the sperm survive long enough.

and yes, renovations...we've done plenty of them ourselves but this time we hired a designer to draw all the plans up and bringing in contractors to do the work....I'm not messing around with it! Master bath reno and then either this fall or mid-January will start the kitchen renovation and repainting our first floor.

@MrS. MaBrEy I'm so sorry for your loss hun. That's great news that you're ovulating on your own this month and hope you catch! But also wonderful that you're taking steps towards adoption. What kind of adoption are you pursuing (newborn, international, etc)?

@monroea I'm 33 and have a 6 and 3 year old. This is my first time trying in my 30s and my cycles have changed a lot in the last 3 years. There were a few really big trips we were supposed to take this year that got cancelled. We seriously considered pushing back trying a year so that we could still (hopefully) take them next year. But ultimately age was the deciding factor to not wait.

@FTale bummer that the technology is lagging for her but great that you have a choice on whether to send or not! My big kid is in 1st grade and then I have a 3 year old preschooler. So started the preschool program just to try and get our brains out of summer mode! I am nervous about getting the virtual schooling up and running and getting into a routine. But like you, we opted for online for health reasons. I have asthma and my husband has a heart condition. We also see my parents occasionally (they live 3 hours away). Both are over 60 with preexisting conditions so it just made the most sense for our family to try and keep everyone safe. That's great you were able to get her room done!! Sounds like it was a big area that needed to be tackled! FX that you ovulate next weekend instead of during the week! If it's early enough during the week you can always BD this weekend and hope that the sperm survive long enough.

and yes, renovations...we've done plenty of them ourselves but this time we hired a designer to draw all the plans up and bringing in contractors to do the work....I'm not messing around with it! Master bath reno and then either this fall or mid-January will start the kitchen renovation and repainting our first floor.

@MrS. MaBrEy I'm so sorry for your loss hun. That's great news that you're ovulating on your own this month and hope you catch! But also wonderful that you're taking steps towards adoption. What kind of adoption are you pursuing (newborn, international, etc)?

We're still in early stages, so we haven't decided. We'd like to keep the birth order, so 3 or under would be ideal. We're definitely doing domestic. I *think* we'd prefer newborn, but I'm not closed to other ideas. We have a few barriers to adopting through foster care so I'm not sure that's a viable option, plus adopting under 3 from foster is rare.

I think we'll move forward with an adoption in mind even if I did get pregnant. We'd just move the timeline. Start the process when the youngest is 2-3, and probably do an older child as well. We have space for 4, we are in a good financial place to afford 4...it makes sense.

Sooo.....I'm gonna tiptoe on in here if that's ok 8-[ still ntnp, although it's probably more on my part than OH's :) It's funny how it comes around so quick but the tww drags lol.

Due to O on Monday according to Flo with AF due 16 Sept. It's OH birthday weekend so we are together up until late Monday. Gotta treat the birthday boy right? :lol: Not going to test (...:-k) this month unless af fails to arrive on 16th. The only exception to this is if I genuinely think I could be, I will test 14th which is my (37) birthday so would be nice to get an extra pressie.

Had some o type pain Thursday just gone, although a couple smaller pains today. Cm was lotiony but today seems like it's heading to ewcm, although it was quite red tinged today, almost rusty looking.

I have a question though, on the back of that. Sorry if tmi....For those that track cm changes, and you've bd'd, how do you know what is what, if that makes sense?

Hope all are well.... I had a dream the night before last I was talking to people on here, and I had a bfp and I even said about the dates so I'm hoping that's going to be a good omen for me, but fingers crossed for everyone this month!

*waves*

I'm accidentally back.

I had ewcm yesterday. Positive OPK....

View attachment 1086889
Hey there, not enough emoticons to express how sad I am to see you back. HUGs. But I'm excited right along with you at how your body is obviously ovulating on its own. I would definitely have bding on calendar! I honestly don't remember what year it was that I found my cervix hso. Its like it stopped obviously opening or I just miss it every month. So yeah....you are in your window hands down. :spermy: go spermies go!!

Sooo.....I'm gonna tiptoe on in here if that's ok 8-[ still ntnp, although it's probably more on my part than OH's :) It's funny how it comes around so quick but the tww drags lol.... ..

Sorry if tmi....For those that track cm changes, and you've bd'd, how do you know what is what, if that makes sense?
Hope all are well.... I had a dream the night before last I was talking to people on here, and I had a bfp and I even said about the dates so I'm hoping that's going to be a good omen for me, but fingers crossed for everyone this month!

hahaha....nice to have you tip toe on in. Most guys don't like to know what we are 'officially' doing. I know mine would probably like for me not to announce what dpo it is or that my lh is blaring positive...lol...He already doesnt care to dtd in the first place. His libido isn't as high as mine...hehehe

Well if you are heading up to O its all egg yolk like and can have a tinge of yellow or be foggy. After O you can get a lil more but not past 3 dpo. On the norm after O it is usually white and creamy. How much of it is dif for everyone but should stay not there at all to creamy until your next estrogen surge which usually happens some where around 11 or 12 dpo whether pregnant or not.

I hope that helped some. And that your bfp dream is right omen! FX

@JJB2 FX! I put you down for the 16th. We can always change it for you later. hugs

Seems like Sepetember is full of birthdays. I have my hubby and best friend celebrating this month as well.

Sooo.....I'm gonna tiptoe on in here if that's ok 8-[ still ntnp, although it's probably more on my part than OH's :) It's funny how it comes around so quick but the tww drags lol.

Due to O on Monday according to Flo with AF due 16 Sept. It's OH birthday weekend so we are together up until late Monday. Gotta treat the birthday boy right? :lol: Not going to test (...:-k) this month unless af fails to arrive on 16th. The only exception to this is if I genuinely think I could be, I will test 14th which is my (37) birthday so would be nice to get an extra pressie.

Had some o type pain Thursday just gone, although a couple smaller pains today. Cm was lotiony but today seems like it's heading to ewcm, although it was quite red tinged today, almost rusty looking.

I have a question though, on the back of that. Sorry if tmi....For those that track cm changes, and you've bd'd, how do you know what is what, if that makes sense?

I check daily, so it's obvious what is what, but mostly I use CP if CM isn't reliably because of BDing. It's super obvious when my cervix is open vs closed, soft vs firm etc. And it goes high, super soft (like lips vs like your nose) and I am open about 2cm when I'm ovulating vs closed tight when I'm not.

What Vitamins are everyone trying this month?, I'm going to give Vitamin B6 a go as I read it can help a short LP and last cycle AF got me at 11dpo!. So crossing my fingers that will help.

Cd1 ladies AF is here.
1st blood test booked for Tuesday and will ask the nurse if we can try this cycle.
If she says we can then all I have to do is hope Ovulation is not to early and is around cd13 14 like this last cycle.
Then we will try.

Im also gonna start taking vitamins b6 and b12 (well its all the B vitamins) along with my vitamin D and folic acid. Im also going to cut coffee and just drink decaf tea from ovulation onwards.
I dont smoke or drink so don't need to worry about that.
I really wana give it my best shot and hopfully September will end in a blazing BFP then I won't need to worry about no stupid bloodtest results.

What Vitamins are everyone trying this month?, I'm going to give Vitamin B6 a go as I read it can help a short LP and last cycle AF got me at 11dpo!. So crossing my fingers that will help.

I just got my order of B vitamins from amazon. They were only £1 and have all the B vitamins in.

I had a weird dream about b6 and b12.
My LP is fine tho. 16 days sometimes 15 days. But I did some research and those vitamins are supposed to help with ttc.
I've only been taking vitamins D and folic acid for the past 6 months.
I have managed to get pregnant 3 times since we started ttc 6 months ago but all were chemicals.
Hence why I'm having bloodwork done this cycle.

But what a funny dream to have.
In the dream I was eating something and on the box was vitamins B6 and B12 and I was like these vitamins are supposed to have something to do with ttc.

I mean if u have a dream like that u can't ignore it can u.
It was almost like God was saying this is the reason u are struggling to concieve and keep having chemicals.

So I did a little research and just thought why not.
Can't do any harm may as well give it a try.
I hope they do the trick for both of us.
Can't believe how cheap they were either.
Its a win win hahaha

*waves*

I'm accidentally back.

View attachment 1086889

Good luck hon.

Thank you for starting the thread! I’ll catch up ASAP. I didn’t try this last month so I would have tested early September... darn! But depending how things go I will probably ovulate middle of the month (or maybe the 20-23) so put me down for September 30! I’ll adjust as needed. I may be an October tester but time will tell!

I should be ovulating either today or yesterday. Did the baby dance the last 4 days.

Anyone else’s partner have a hard time with :spermy:? I feel like there is definitely a mental block when I tell him I’m on my ovulating days and it’s like impossible to get him to ejaculate.

I think going forward I might just have to keep that to myself next month.

Should be expecting AF around Sept 11, will be testing if not arrived by 13.

I should be ovulating either today or yesterday. Did the baby dance the last 4 days.

Anyone else’s partner have a hard time with :spermy:? I feel like there is definitely a mental block when I tell him I’m on my ovulating days and it’s like impossible to get him to ejaculate.

I think going forward I might just have to keep that to myself next month.

Should be expecting AF around Sept 11, will be testing if not arrived by 13.
My hubby can be the same. It’s hit or miss!! Frustrating for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->