• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

CD27 and AF got me. I can't say I'm surprised tbh, I definitely felt like she was on her way. I'm still in with a chance of an end-of-September :bfp: if we catch this cycle so please can you put me down for testing on 30th?

Good luck to you all :dust:

I’m moving over, currently having a chemical pregnancy so I don’t know when or if I will ovulate but I’m cautiously optimistic that I will.

Just saw this thread hope you wonderful ladies don't mind me joining. I had another CP last cycle and looks like I ovulated early. Going by PreMom app and opks. Been ttc baby #2 for 2yrs now. No luck yet with a sticky baby bean. I was trying baby aspirin and progesterone but they don't seem to work. So now I've just decided to stop that and just keep taking prenatal vitamins. Were just going with the flow now less stressful for me.

I will start testing Sept 3rd I'll only be 6dpo then. I'm a POAS-aholic :haha: so can't help myself.

Good luck everyone and loads of baby dust
:dust::dust:
Here's my opks so far ..Think I'm going to stop testing with them now they're not getting any darker.

Screenshot_20200830-121529.jpg

Salamander those look good! What cd are you on? I know your cycles have been all kinds of wonky. Maybe/hopefully they're finally ready to go back to normal (or at least more normal!)

Yessssss @salamander91 oh hon I really hope ure about to ovulate. How exciting. I really hope this will be ure BFP cycle u have had such tough times with all these supper long cycles etc.
Rooting for you so much

Just wanted to share this since it helped me a lot:

Age 35 Isn’t a Fertility Cliff. Why Do We Think It Is?

Sending you all the love and luck <3

I've never struggled ttc b4 until now.
I've never had back to back losses untill now.
I had losses when I was young but not back to back.
And the only thing that's different is my age.
I really believe all my problems is down to my age.
It seems all the womon on here who are in there 40s are all having trouble concieving and early losses.
I really hope its not a age thing but I cant help how I feel.
The longest I've ever had to try is 3 months and that was 10 years ago now.
When I came of the mini pill over 6 months ago I never thought it wud be this hard.

I don't even know If I for sure want to try this month. Ive been having doubts all day.

Im just so fed up with being on this emotional rollercoaster and all the endless BFNs or lines that dont progress.
Being back at square one again totaly sucks.

I feel like giving up and its never going to happen.

Salamander those look good! What cd are you on? I know your cycles have been all kinds of wonky. Maybe/hopefully they're finally ready to go back to normal (or at least more normal!)

CD20. I won't believe it unless it goes darker than the control line. It's done this in previous cycles and I haven't actually ovulated so we'll see.

I've never struggled ttc b4 until now.
I've never had back to back losses untill now.
I had losses when I was young but not back to back.
And the only thing that's different is my age.
I really believe all my problems is down to my age.
It seems all the womon on here who are in there 40s are all having trouble concieving and early losses.
I really hope its not a age thing but I cant help how I feel.
The longest I've ever had to try is 3 months and that was 10 years ago now.
When I came of the mini pill over 6 months ago I never thought it wud be this hard.

I don't even know If I for sure want to try this month. Ive been having doubts all day.

Im just so fed up with being on this emotional rollercoaster and all the endless BFNs or lines that dont progress.
Being back at square one again totaly sucks.

I feel like giving up and its never going to happen.

Virtual hugs :hugs:
Positive love and support surrounding you through these ups and downs. We're all on different journeys but thankfully all here together supporting one another :hugs:

Hey all long weekend. I am late catching up but will respond in the morning with updates to the list. HUGs to those joining us from August and Welcome to September all. HUGS

I'm shaking the baby hard. Gotta be a baby ready to fall in my arms. I'm sure you all are with me. :blush:

Hey ladies!
I couldn't help it & tested early, think im around 8dpo. These are the cheapie tests from the $store (around 25 miU).

I see vvfl on the one test, the other was a dye runner & didn't activate so ended up saturated :(. I knew that could happen, usually does with these. Testing again in a few days.

20200830_131849.jpg 20200830_123927.jpg

@KatVM my DH has ejaculation problems. We were trying for 3 years. We did at home insemination for 2 cycles and got pregnant on the second cycle. It was the only way we could do it without medical intervention.

This mornings test is lighter. I'm not sure if yesterday was my peak or if its going to keep going up and down like it did the last two cycles :shrug: I've had some ewcm and slightly sore boobs but I've had those symptoms before and not ovulated. I'm going to keep testing every day and just see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->