@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

@Alligator my first scan is in 3 days. I’ll be 9+6. I am excited and terrified, of course.

@FTale, unfortunately any setup that would comply with regulations would only serve to boost morale and remind people that the bar exists, but it would make either no money or cost the bar money. It’s such a frustrating and scary situation with no end in sight.
Is there any options for takeaway meals or anything? We musn't let this Covid defeat us!

@Alligator my first scan is in 3 days. I’ll be 9+6. I am excited and terrified, of course.

@FTale, unfortunately any setup that would comply with regulations would only serve to boost morale and remind people that the bar exists, but it would make either no money or cost the bar money. It’s such a frustrating and scary situation with no end in sight.

Mmmm..ok, makes sense that you have already poured over ways to get it back up again. Wish the made special sipping masks so people could get together in small bars and drink from covered beverages. But then it would be hard to conversate in masks with straws for mouth pieces. Ugh...

Well, thinking of you and praying your scan goes well no matter what stupid Covid is up to.:hug:

Still stalking you ladies and sending all the baby dust your way!

@LuvallmyH i hope it’s just slow rising hcg! FXd it continues to get darker. I think your lines are darkening though!

@Bump288 i see a line on all of those! Good luck!

Just an update for me; had my beta hcg come back for 18dpo at 1,474 and will get another tomorrow at 20 dpo.

LUV
Im also hoping its just a slow rise.
I hope its not another CP.

Hope everyone else is doing OK. Just watched the news im so scared were gonna put on lockdown again.
It makes me worry about ttc.
I wud hate to give birth without my husband being there and have to go to scans on my own.

Been having a matalic taste in my mouth today. So strange definitely not pregnant.

My VIP membership on Fertility Friend ran out yesterday.
I remember purchasing that 90 days ago and I really thought I was gonna be pregnant b4 it ran out:-(

AF due Friday or Saturday so at least im finally at the end of this cycle now.
Got my Pregmate OPKs and HPTs arriving on Saturday will definitely do one of the HPTs to see if they give any shadows or anything so then if I do get lines I'll know there for real.

Nanna is still convinced ill be pregnant soon hmmmm.
Tbh I do have a gut feeling its going to happen soon but tbh I didn't think it wud take this long and it has. So I'll prob be wrong and prob still be in these testing threads in January:-(
Feb will mark 1 year of ttc.

Oh luv I am sorry. I hope it's just a slow rise. you're still early. maybe you just have residual HCG in your system at all times? Have you ever tested before O to see? I would be curious myself to do that because I think I may be like that too!

Dee still sooo early! Don't count yourself out. 6dpo is probably the first day for implantation so I wouldn't expect a positive for days yet. Temps still look good, fx!

Bump I'm glad you got some answers - while it sucks to know there was a 'problem' it sounds like there's options to fix it which is great. And t's always better to know!

AFM I'm 2-3dpo. Yesterday was a hard day and work with 7 layoffs. Covid and government budget cuts are hitting us hard (I work at a postsecondary school). They indicated more layoffs to come this week or next and I am extremely worried for my own job, just given what they said the priorities are and our other team members and what they're working on....ugh. That would obviously suck. A small part of me now hopes we didn't conceive because if I'm laid off...it will be so hard to find work while pregnant, and if I have to take my unemployment insurance now it will affect how much maternity leave i can take. I don't think I can afford an unpaid leave :( So please, if you pray, pray that I keep my job! Our finances are in a tough spot too as you all know. Ugh. So stressed! (and of course part of me still really wants a baby, so I feel so torn).
Fingers and toes crossed for you! I can relate to the pull to want to start a family and the difficulties the current uncertainties pose. I sometimes have a moment of panic but I know we will all get there in the long run

@FTale thank you, your kindness means so much. I’m the only one of my friends who hasn’t had a straight line to be able to conceive NTNP (suspected PCOS, endo, problems OH has) and while they don’t mean to be, sometimes my friends can be a bit dismissive or not understand why I can get quite anxious

Fingers and toes crossed for you! I can relate to the pull to want to start a family and the difficulties the current uncertainties pose. I sometimes have a moment of panic but I know we will all get there in the long run

@FTale thank you, your kindness means so much. I’m the only one of my friends who hasn’t had a straight line to be able to conceive NTNP (suspected PCOS, endo, problems OH has) and while they don’t mean to be, sometimes my friends can be a bit dismissive or not understand why I can get quite anxious

Same here. I cant talk to anyone not on ttc boards because they dont get it. I will literally hear crickets if I even mention that we are still trying. Crickets then they will change the subject.

Don't think they are being mean just dont know what to say.

Sugger - I’m also worried about getting pregnant and being alone for scans etc... I think I’d rather be alone than not at all but it would be very scary. I don’t understand how you are allowed in a busy supermarket but can’t have your partner at a birth? :(

I don’t know what was wrong with me last night but I was so grumpy and irritable ...OH took the brunt of it and was accused of all sorts. All night I had restless sleep with the Lightning crotch thing..very bizarre..not noticed that before in the TWW. There’s been 4 cases of Covid at my work and they are now closed until Oct 5th. They have kept paying me a wage but I feel a bit useless not working all this time and now after just going back we are made to stay home again. I have a little jewellery business on Etsy so am going to try to get some sales from that for some pennies. So much uncertainty.
A cute thing happened though...my mum who’s been suffering during lockdown because she’s so social had just gotten a beautiful kitten..I think my parents figured with them being home alone so much it’d be a good time. She is Bengal cross and so adorable! I’m glad my mum will have something to take her mind off things and keep them company.

21F52DB8-9563-4B5C-992F-A2C5500BB042.jpeg

Sugger - I’m also worried about getting pregnant and being alone for scans etc... I think I’d rather be alone than not at all but it would be very scary. I don’t understand how you are allowed in a busy supermarket but can’t have your partner at a birth? :(

I don’t know what was wrong with me last night but I was so grumpy and irritable ...OH took the brunt of it and was accused of all sorts. All night I had restless sleep with the Lightning crotch thing..very bizarre..not noticed that before in the TWW. There’s been 4 cases of Covid at my work and they are now closed until Oct 5th. They have kept paying me a wage but I feel a bit useless not working all this time and now after just going back we are made to stay home again. I have a little jewellery business on Etsy so am going to try to get some sales from that for some pennies. So much uncertainty.
A cute thing happened though...my mum who’s been suffering during lockdown because she’s so social had just gotten a beautiful kitten..I think my parents figured with them being home alone so much it’d be a good time. She is Bengal cross and so adorable! I’m glad my mum will have something to take her mind off things and keep them company.

View attachment 1088093

:hug: I hope you have a better day and that you can grab some sales on etsy. The kitty is adorable and I know your parents have their hands full lol. What is the kitty's name?

Hey ladies! today my clear blue digital read those beautiful words 1-2 pregnant! Haven’t told a soul! Except you gals! Thank you for all your kind, encouraging words.

I fell pregnant first cycle and I honestly feel like it’s so unfair for those of you who have been trying for months or even Years to see those two lines. I can’t help but feel so guilty and I really pray and hope you all get your BFP. Sending love

B5ACEC9C-E341-4011-AD4A-F7F7C090E4E2.jpeg

Hey ladies! today my clear blue digital read those beautiful words 1-2 pregnant! Haven’t told a soul! Except you gals! Thank you for all your kind, encouraging words.

I fell pregnant first cycle and I honestly feel like it’s so unfair for those of you who have been trying for months or even Years to see those two lines. I can’t help but feel so guilty and I really pray and hope you all get your BFP. Sending love

View attachment 1088097

I felt the exact same lovely I still do now it's a horrible feeling but love the words on the digi :) xx

View attachment 1088097
Please don’t feel guilty..enjoy every moment, we will all get there. Huge congratulations to you!

Today’s test At 7DPO is BFN. Temps have stayed flat.

CC0DD070-1EA7-4FCC-942F-A98607407960.jpeg A2C161D9-1102-4EF7-858A-A66503DE67B8.png

@Deethehippy ohh cutest kitten ever.

2dpo today, I'll try not to test until 10dpo but it's gonna be difficult!
My grandma died 3 days ago. It was not expected at all and it's been difficult on all of us.
It would be beautiful to have a baby concieved almost to the minute she died... It'd made me sad that she won't meet the baby though

Last edited:
@Deethehippy ohh cutest kitten ever.

2dpo today, I'll try not to test until 10dpo but it's gonna be difficult!
My grandma died 3 days ago. It was not expected at all and it's been difficult on all of us.
It would be beautiful to have a baby concieved almost to the minute she died... It'd made me sad that she won't meet the baby though
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: That would be a nice time to get your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->