September superhero’s *Testing thread*

Today was the first beta and it came back at 226, so I am officially pregnant. Now just hoping that we'll see good numbers at the next beta on Monday.

Oh wow huge congratulations amazing numbers for the first one especially :) from what I've seen on here anyway I'm no way an expert lol xx

Today was the first beta and it came back at 226, so I am officially pregnant. Now just hoping that we'll see good numbers at the next beta on Monday.
oooh congratulations!!

i got bfn at 8 dpo with clearblue and a cheapie.. cant help but feel out

Congratulations! Sorry I missed out on saying it sooner. How far along are you now?

Yay congratulations!!

bfn again today so im just gonna assume im out, ive ran out of cheapies and ovulation tests
i think im just gonna be ntnp until xmas now. all im gonna do it make note when af is and when we dtd just incase we do a surprise i can at least have some dates but i dont really want another summer due date..

bfn again today so im just gonna assume im out, ive ran out of cheapies and ovulation tests
i think im just gonna be ntnp until xmas now. all im gonna do it make note when af is and when we dtd just incase we do a surprise i can at least have some dates but i dont really want another summer due date..
:hugs: I don't blame you about not wanting a summer due date. I had a baby in the summer and it was absolutely miserable leading up to birth. I've had two fall babies, one winter baby, and one summer baby, I'm really excited for this one to be my first spring baby!

That’s a really good beta. I’m surprised they’re not repeating after 48 hours to get a more accurate and clearer picture though. Fingers crossed for Monday.

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. Today's beta was finally over 1000 (1876), so we get to schedule a scan and graduate to a regular OB if everything looks good. Thanks all for the support!

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. Today's beta was finally over 1000 (1876), so we get to schedule a scan and graduate to a regular OB if everything looks good. Thanks all for the support!
How exciting! Congratulations!

7-8dpo today.. got this on the early detection.. thoughts? Ff actually removed my cross hairs due to low temps but I've not been sleeping good and I'm breastfeeding so I'm thinking the last few where I didn't sleep great were mot accurate

20231005_075413.jpg

There's definitely a line.. I just scared to believe it. My boobs are killing me. I've had horrible cramping for days which I've had with every baby... I don't want to get my hopes up and I can't even get a frer

NegativeImage_be6c8888-4bfe-4e68-8d82-a89ae2378c4a.png

7-8dpo today.. got this on the early detection.. thoughts? Ff actually removed my cross hairs due to low temps but I've not been sleeping good and I'm breastfeeding so I'm thinking the last few where I didn't sleep great were mot accurate

View attachment 1117130
I see it! Good luck!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"