September superhero’s *Testing thread*

I'm trying to be good with money lol last time I bought a test I started AF before I even got home still getting slight cramps so I'm really not hopeful tbh!
Get some IC's from Amazon, way better than store bought money traps.

Last edited:
True! Any recommendations x
There are 10 miu wondfo, super tiny and not as easy to read but reliable. There is easy@home and premom, as well as The BabyDust Method (Wondfo but extra wide, these are my personal fave, picked up at 8 dpo). There's also many more brands, most are 20-25 miu.

There are 10 miu wondfo, super tiny and not as easy to read but reliable. There is easy@home and premom, as well as The BabyDust Method (Wondfo but extra wide, these are my personal fave, picked up at 8 dpo). There's also many more brands, most are 20-25 miu.
Delivery Monday ill just go pharmacy tomorrow!

If you're not pregnant, at least you'll have some for next time! If you are, you can poas like a crazy lady lmao.

I'm trying not to get overly excited but I've been checking my cervix position and atm it's still sooo high I can barely reach it and my AF is due Tuesday. Not sure how reliable this is though as I've heard it drops lower before your AF but not sure how early this should happen. I'm nervous!!

Pharmacy opens at 1pm (I'm in Northern Ireland). It's 11am. Think I'll start getting ready and go and buy a test. Still having odd twinges in my sides and back. Dont ever remember cramping for this long and not getting my AF soon after. Been cramping about 4/5 days now. AF due Tues.

I havrnt taken it yet! I'm so scared! Sorry been at a 4 year olds birthday party then watching Harry Potter. Fun Sundays!

Congratulations @Fuchsia1412 and @angie90!

I’ve just had a LOT of catching up to do as I was readmitted two weeks ago and had to have emergency surgery. I’ve had complications post delivery and I still can’t even begin the healing phase as I’ve got another operation this week. Baby is a month old tomorrow and I feel like I’ve missed my last everything. I want to cry.

@Jess0685 oh Jess that's so difficult and traumatic. Not just the issue itself, which must be bad enough, but as you said, the feeling that you're missing out. What a difficult time. Just sending you good thoughts and solidarity, hoping the further operation does what its meant to and you can get back to feeling more like yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->