• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September superhero’s *Testing thread*

:hugs: no matter the outcome, we'll still be here for you!
Aw thank you. Not sure whether to take it or wait to tomorrow I'm convincing myself I'm not pregnant. Cramping and back pain. Felt nauseous this morning when I woke up. I know if I take the test and it's neg I'll know these aren't symptoms and get so upset! Start work at 11 so might take it before then if I can find the courage!

Congratulations @Fuchsia1412 and @angie90!

I’ve just had a LOT of catching up to do as I was readmitted two weeks ago and had to have emergency surgery. I’ve had complications post delivery and I still can’t even begin the healing phase as I’ve got another operation this week. Baby is a month old tomorrow and I feel like I’ve missed my last everything. I want to cry.
Oh this sounds awful. So sorry

Says not pregnant :( I have a pack of 2 I'll take another if still no sign in a few days.

Didn't realise they're 25mlU though so not the most sensitive. My boobs are so sore and I feel nauseous. If this was pregnancy the test would pick it up by now wouldn't it

Ordering cheapies I must have ovulated late. I ALWAYS get my AF 2 weeks after ovulation. If so I might have dtd the day of or day before ovulation which is higher chances of falling pregnant... clutching at straws here

Last edited:
No sign of any bleeding at all. Cramps aren't as bad and I feel so nauseous. My body hates me atm!

Last edited:
No AF yet for me could come anytime between yesterday and tomorrow. I do feel like it’s coming tho.

No AF yet for me could come anytime between yesterday and tomorrow. I do feel like it’s coming tho.
My cramps have mostly went away I was due it today but nothing! Have you taken a test?

Would you consider this positive?

View attachment 1117031
Not yet but very soon! When you do get your peak make sure you test for at least a day maybe two after peak depending to make sure. A day or two after you peek the test will go back to where it was when you started with the opks this cycle.

Last edited:
My cramps have mostly went away I was due it today but nothing! Have you taken a test?

I did yesterday but neg but I had to be late with my son to get a slight line. I normally have a 10 day Luteal phase but Premom app says I am 11dpo today and FF says 12dpo. I have no tests at all left in the house. I know as well as I buy them AF will come so wanna be 100% late

I did yesterday but neg but I had to be late with my son to get a slight line. I normally have a 10 day Luteal phase but Premom app says I am 11dpo today and FF says 12dpo. I have no tests at all left in the house. I know as well as I buy them AF will come so wanna be 100% late
That was me too. Took it this morning as I was due on today and usually come on in the morning. Gonna try hold off to thurs to test again if no AF. Good luck

That was me too. Took it this morning as I was due on today and usually come on in the morning. Gonna try hold off to thurs to test again if no AF. Good luck
You too, weirdly my cat who hates cuddles and never lays near me or anything is currently laid on my lap, jst got off her comfy spot to lay on my lap and is purring her head off

You too, weirdly my cat who hates cuddles and never lays near me or anything is currently laid on my lap, jst got off her comfy spot to lay on my lap and is purring her head off
Oooh fingers crossed! I've been cramping for over a week now and no period. Boobs are sore too and have been off and on. Felt sick earlier and yesterday too. So confused tbh!

This was the test 2 mins later I think I took a pic too soon

20230919_213555.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"