September superhero’s *Testing thread*

@angie90 I wouldn't count yourself out yet, easy @ home aren't super sensitive. My tests didn't turn positive until late on 9dpo. My morning tests was stark white, in the evening I swear I saw something but it basically was non existent. It wasn't until 10dpo I got a real hint of a confirmed bfp.

Still no af for me. Looks like it’s going to be a long annovulatory cycle. I spotted and had allll the af symptoms then nothing. I did test both lh and pregnancy just to be sure, both were negative. Good news is my doctor said they will induce and if it goes past 45 days..currently on CD39.

Still no af for me. Looks like it’s going to be a long annovulatory cycle. I spotted and had allll the af symptoms then nothing. I did test both lh and pregnancy just to be sure, both were negative. Good news is my doctor said they will induce and if it goes past 45 days..currently on CD39.
I have everything crossed for you! I'm glad that they're able to do that for you. I hope AF stays away so that you can get it done!

Awwww thanks ladies!!!! It's so nice to have excitement and support. My husband isn't very excited yet- he was pretty on the fence about having one more tbh, it took many months of talking before he agreed to even think about trying. So it's felt a bit lonely these past few days as I know he's not sharing that excited disbelief of the early days.

Hey ladies I guess I'll join! I was here for my first pregnancy in the Feb 2019 testing group as an oopsie. I'm now in this group again as an oopsie! Used the pull out method. I want a baby atm, OH doesn't but he said he thinks he was late pulling out.

I'm due AF on the 19th. Started cramping today. Only been off the pill from July so we shall see! Have lots of thick white cm but not sure if that's a good sign or not. Feel tired and nauseous/metal taste in mouth.

However the only thing making me think AF will show up is my first pregnancy I was 9 days lage when I thought my period was finally showing up (I took the MAP so wasn't overly concerned when AF was late). I only started having symptoms then and they were so similar to AF, cramping and sore boobs we shall see what happens. I'd love to be pregnant though!

I have everything crossed for you! I'm glad that they're able to do that for you. I hope AF stays away so that you can get it done!
Thank you! The sooner af gets here, the sooner I can start femara so this is the one time I’m praying to actually get af! Lol If it doesn’t come naturally then they’ll give me something to get it to start, but I think it coming naturally would be better. We’ll see what happens!

Awwww thanks ladies!!!! It's so nice to have excitement and support. My husband isn't very excited yet- he was pretty on the fence about having one more tbh, it took many months of talking before he agreed to even think about trying. So it's felt a bit lonely these past few days as I know he's not sharing that excited disbelief of the early days.
Awww! ::hugs:: I’m sure he’ll come around, sometimes it takes them time to let it sink in and get excited.

Hey ladies I guess I'll join! I was here for my first pregnancy in the Feb 2019 testing group as an oopsie. I'm now in this group again as an oopsie! Used the pull out method. I want a baby atm, OH doesn't but he said he thinks he was late pulling out.

I'm due AF on the 19th. Started cramping today. Only been off the pill from July so we shall see! Have lots of thick white cm but not sure if that's a good sign or not. Feel tired and nauseous/metal taste in mouth.

However the only thing making me think AF will show up is my first pregnancy I was 9 days lage when I thought my period was finally showing up (I took the MAP so wasn't overly concerned when AF was late). I only started having symptoms then and they were so similar to AF, cramping and sore boobs we shall see what happens. I'd love to be pregnant though!
Those are good signs! It can vary with each pregnancy so don’t count yourself out yet. With my first I barely had symptoms, with my second they started right away, and with my third I only took a test because I had random sciatic pain. I took a test and it was so positive that there was barely a control line.

confused about my temps today, my baby woke up at 4 am and im still breastfeeding and normally its not an issue i just take my temp close to 6am as i can get but i for some reason ad extreme pelvic pain and my temp at 2-4 am (confirms on fitbit) was super low like lower than im used to and i took my temp at 4 am via thermometer it was a huge dip, went back to sleep took it at 8am 2 hours late from my usual time and it was very high. its two extremes. not sure which one is likely to be more accurate. also ff thinks i ovulated on cd 12! any advice id appreciate thanks ladies

@RedRose19 this is the exact same frustrating reason I found I couldn't really temp. Also still breastfeeding both my 3yr old and almost 2 year old- the younger one still wakes quite a lot and I found it was just too random; or do you even occasionally get that they do an early wake and you try to get back to sleep but can't?! Then you've been awake the whole time so temp is useless!
I think you'll just have to hope that tomorrow morning is a better one in terms of waking and then you'll get a better idea of what today's should have been, if that makes sense!

This is my chart I got a very dark opk on cd 10 and cd 11 never ovulate that early except on fertility meds

Screenshot_20230915_091819_FF App.jpg

I'm cramping and aching so much it's like I'm about to get my period..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->