• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September superhero’s *Testing thread*

Hello all! I'm back on BnB after a pretty long break after the birth of my first. Took IVF to conceive her and I wouldn't change it for the world. I just had another IVF transfer today and I'm totally excited. This bub is hopefully making itself at home for the next 9 months. We transferred a 5 day embie. Official testing date is Sept 28th, but I'll probably test myself on the 25th or 26th...so I guess, please add me to the 26th.

Hello all! I'm back on BnB after a pretty long break after the birth of my first. Took IVF to conceive her and I wouldn't change it for the world. I just had another IVF transfer today and I'm totally excited. This bub is hopefully making itself at home for the next 9 months. We transferred a 5 day embie. Official testing date is Sept 28th, but I'll probably test myself on the 25th or 26th...so I guess, please add me to the 26th.
Good luck! Praying little bub is getting nice and cozy in there.

AF finally started for real yesterday after 2 days of spotting. I’ll be taking 5mg of femara starting tomorrow!

I would say peak and if it is going to darken it will in next few hours up to tomorrow.

All done and good luck and hope bean sticks

Welcome back and good luck! :)

Still no AF this morning. I am gonna go buy test from boots. It might make AF come lol

Good luck!

Still no AF this morning. I am gonna go buy test from boots. It might make AF come lol
Me too! What is going on?! Had so many cramps last night too that I was convinced AF was coming. Woke up and they're gone!

Today's opk is lighter so I'm thinking yesterday was peak?

20230920_093642.jpg

I swear I’m not crazy. There if def a line in person. Hard to catch on camera.

IMG_7056.jpeg IMG_7058.jpeg IMG_7059.jpeg

12/13dpo today and no AF and negative tests with third morning urine so not the best. I do think it will be here either today or tomorrow.

12/13dpo today and no AF and negative tests with third morning urine so not the best. I do think it will be here either today or tomorrow.
I'm around 15dpo and nothing. Testing again tomorrow. Try first morning urine tomorrow if you can!

I'm around 15dpo and nothing. Testing again tomorrow. Try first morning urine tomorrow if you can!

Yeh I am going too. Really wanted something to happen today either BFP or AF coz I am working next two days, I hate being at work with my head in the shed or waiting for AF.

I have a hard time trusting First Response test because sometimes they can leave faint lines. They didn't used to be this way but this is how they are the past few years. If you ladies can I would try a different red dye test, I know clear blue has a new red dye one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->