• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September superhero’s *Testing thread*

I'm cramping and aching so much it's like I'm about to get my period..
:hugs: I hope the :witch: stays away!

Hey ladies I guess I'll join! I was here for my first pregnancy in the Feb 2019 testing group as an oopsie. I'm now in this group again as an oopsie! Used the pull out method. I want a baby atm, OH doesn't but he said he thinks he was late pulling out.

I'm due AF on the 19th. Started cramping today. Only been off the pill from July so we shall see! Have lots of thick white cm but not sure if that's a good sign or not. Feel tired and nauseous/metal taste in mouth.

However the only thing making me think AF will show up is my first pregnancy I was 9 days lage when I thought my period was finally showing up (I took the MAP so wasn't overly concerned when AF was late). I only started having symptoms then and they were so similar to AF, cramping and sore boobs we shall see what happens. I'd love to be pregnant though!
Welcome to the group!

Those are good signs! It can vary with each pregnancy so don’t count yourself out yet. With my first I barely had symptoms, with my second they started right away, and with my third I only took a test because I had random sciatic pain. I took a test and it was so positive that there was barely a control line.
I think my cm is drying up so looking less likely! Cramps still though. Af is 4 days away

Good luck ladies! I hope the cramping is a good sign for you and that the :witch: stays away! :dust:

@Jessie7003 that's very restrained of you!!
But I know what you mean, you can't just test once- once you start, you've opened the test floodgates! FX for you

I was making sausages for my daughter and the smell near made me sick hoping this is a good sign! My mum said they smelled fine so must just be me... my backs not sore anymore but dull cramps at the lower part of my stomach and my sides. Praying AF isn't coming! 11dpo. The temptation to grab a cheap test from the shops is real but I'll be so disappointed if its neg

I was making sausages for my daughter and the smell near made me sick hoping this is a good sign! My mum said they smelled fine so must just be me... my backs not sore anymore but dull cramps at the lower part of my stomach and my sides. Praying AF isn't coming! 11dpo. The temptation to grab a cheap test from the shops is real but I'll be so disappointed if its neg
I don't know how you do it, I would have surely caved by now. Just tell yourself that even if it is negative you still have a chance because your period hasn't shown up yet. That might help calm your nerves about it.

I don't know how you do it, I would have surely caved by now. Just tell yourself that even if it is negative you still have a chance because your period hasn't shown up yet. That might help calm your nerves about it.
I'm trying to be good with money lol last time I bought a test I started AF before I even got home still getting slight cramps so I'm really not hopeful tbh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->