• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September superhero’s *Testing thread*

Yeh I am going too. Really wanted something to happen today either BFP or AF coz I am working next two days, I hate being at work with my head in the shed or waiting for AF.
I'm at work and have been all day. Keep running to the toilet thinking I've started AF and nothing! Feeling hopeful! Have my fingers crossed for us both xx

I have a hard time trusting First Response test because sometimes they can leave faint lines. They didn't used to be this way but this is how they are the past few years. If you ladies can I would try a different red dye test, I know clear blue has a new red dye one.
Oooh interesting thank you! I've a clearbue digi and then I've got cheapies that arrived today. Gonna take one tomorrow morning if any hint of a line I'll try the digital!

Nausea this evening. If no AF by Friday then I am officially the latest I have been.

Hopefully it's a good sign! Fx :dust:
Thank you! I have the exact same signs as last time but I hadn't tested until like 5 days late as I took the MAP that time (4 and a half years ago so wasn't planning a baby). My almost 4 year old is the best thing that ever happened to me now though so I'm glad it didn't work!

Maybe I just don't implant to later or my HCG is a bit of a slower riser! Praying lol

Thank you! I have the exact same signs as last time but I hadn't tested until like 5 days late as I took the MAP that time (4 and a half years ago so wasn't planning a baby). My almost 4 year old is the best thing that ever happened to me now though so I'm glad it didn't work!

Maybe I just don't implant to later or my HCG is a bit of a slower riser! Praying lol
Have you tried using the premom app? The first cycle I used it to track my opks and I was pregnant. I'm not saying it'll be that way for everyone I'm just saying it's a very valuable tool.

Have you tried using the premom app? The first cycle I used it to track my opks and I was pregnant. I'm not saying it'll be that way for everyone I'm just saying it's a very valuable tool.
I'll try! Can't conceive next cycle as I have a concert on the 30th June and I'd be due that week. Taylor swift and I cried when I got tickets I was so happy so not risking that one lol! We weren't 100% trying. My OH wants to wait but it was an oopsie that just happened to be possibly the day after ovulation (but now my AF is late and my luteal phase is always 14 days it must have been day of or day before ovulation). Now I'll try convince him to properly try in November as skipping October definitely!

You too, weirdly my cat who hates cuddles and never lays near me or anything is currently laid on my lap, jst got off her comfy spot to lay on my lap and is purring her head off
I hope that is a good sign. When I was pregnant previously, my cat was the first to know. She would drape herself across my belly and hang out there. She did it the whole 9 months. When she couldn't lay on my belly anymore, she would lay next to it and purr. I wish she was still here...would take away a lot of my worries. Lol

I haven't bought any tests yet to keep myself from testing too early. Lol.

Minor symptoms today: headache, some dizziness and vague nausea. Hope this is a good sign and not just progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->