• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September superhero’s *Testing thread*

Just tested. I should be around 9DPO and it’s 100% negative. Together with the slight spotting, I am assuming I am out on this round
it would be too easy if I got it first time, so I just want this AF to show it’s face so I can get on with it.

wonder if spotting day 1 would be CD1?

image.jpg

@Xuxa i wouldn’t count spotting as CD1. CD1 is class as normal flow of red blood.
I also think so, but just not knowing what’s going on is driving me crazy

guess I just have to wait.

I also think so, but just not knowing what’s going on is driving me crazy

guess I just have to wait.
I bet it is, it would drive me crazy too.

I had positive ovulation test today while at work so we dtd last night and fingers crossed cn tonight and tomorrow day hopefully.

So those that ovulate on a regular basis around cd 14 when would you say your ewcm starts and opks darken? I ask as my metformin dosage went up and this cycle feels different. Period was normal length, opks are already darkening and I'm cd 9 with proper ewcm already! I'm wondering of I'll ovulate soon or a build up for cd 14.. I'd appreciate your thoughts ladies

Just tested. I should be around 9DPO and it’s 100% negative. Together with the slight spotting, I am assuming I am out on this round
it would be too easy if I got it first time, so I just want this AF to show it’s face so I can get on with it.

wonder if spotting day 1 would be CD1?

View attachment 1116943
If you’re still breastfeeding it could be that your hormones are regulating. I got pregnant while breastfeeding and hadn’t had a period in months, though I would spot here and there. You could attempt to temp or do opks, but it’s hard to know when to do the opks if cycles aren’t consistent. I hope it gets less confusing for you!

If you’re still breastfeeding it could be that your hormones are regulating. I got pregnant while breastfeeding and hadn’t had a period in months, though I would spot here and there. You could attempt to temp or do opks, but it’s hard to know when to do the opks if cycles aren’t consistent. I hope it gets less confusing for you!

It has been pretty weird trying to pick up ovulation without having a cycle. I use tempdrop normally, but stopped in July because I got fed up with not seeing anything
Then I got the positive opks last week because of the amount of ewcm I was having. I was sure I would be ovulating and there it was , the smiley face

feeding my toddler now is pretty uncomfortable, which is strange as she is 14months and BF is never sore anymore… I also have the feeling like I have a UTI.

I am trying for baby #10, I’m a doula and I deal with these things all the time, I should know better! But when it comes to me… all logic goes out the window

So those that ovulate on a regular basis around cd 14 when would you say your ewcm starts and opks darken? I ask as my metformin dosage went up and this cycle feels different. Period was normal length, opks are already darkening and I'm cd 9 with proper ewcm already! I'm wondering of I'll ovulate soon or a build up for cd 14.. I'd appreciate your thoughts ladies

mine will start getting darker a few days before maybe 2-3 days and that’s when ewcm normally starts too. Ever since my Lap surgery I have been O cd12-cd14 which is different for me, I normally O later and have short Luteal phase. Still having short Luteal phase for 10-12 days so my cycles are now about 25 days ish.
Think I O’d last night as I got positive OPK last night, normally during the dtd I cn tell if my cervix is hard and closed but last night it was still high and open so I must have O’d while I slept coz woke up to a temp rise this morning.

Pretty sure af is starting. I thought it was starting today, but I had spotting this morning then nothing. I tested because I have tests and wanted to use one. Lol Of course it was negative. I’ve been cramping and blah all day so I know it’s coming soon. Hopefully tomorrow so we can get this show on the road! Called in my femara for my medicated cycle. So nervous and excited! I’m not sure if I’ll ovulate in time to test in September, but we’ll see how it goes.

Does anyone else basically start to go crazy at 6dpo. Before this point, I'm always sure that THIS month I'm going to be way more chilled out- probably leave testing until 10dpo because what's the point before etc etc...then 6dpo arrives and it allllll goes out the window. I think it's because it's so close to possibly getting an answer and yet also could be a week away ...start to analyse symptoms etc... Argghhhhh!!!

@Fuchsia1412 oh yes. I promise I ain’t going to be that crazy lady again but no, every month I can’t stay off the loo lol

so opks nearly positive, loads of ewcm and im only cd 11..? do you think gearing up for ov on cd 14?

@RedRose19 that's looking really good. Seems like that along with other symptoms might well be O in the next several days- even sooner perhaps! Show us tomorrow's test!
@Lozb it's just terrible isn't it. I can literally feel the madness creeping over me on the eve of 5dpo. I have tested about 3 times today with cheapies SMH honestly wtf....i *could* maybe at an unlikely push be 7dpo today. If I tell myself this, then I will feel slightly more reasonable taking more expensive tests tomorrow at a potential 8dpo....
Sometimes I think it's like...I'm almost trying to 'outrun' the negative result. Like...I'm going to get there first, before af arrives, and already know I'm out, so I don't feel foolish when it happens and I haven't got my hopes up. Or even crazier, that I'll somehow get a positive by testing loads and then af won't come, magical thinking.
I need to stop spending and have a firm and practical word with myself!
I'm an otherwise very practical and pragmatic person, completely un-superstitious (aside from saluting magpies of course.)

I have no self-control with tests either. If I have them, I start as early as I can. I somehow think I might be one of them rare people that get a positive at 6-7dpo even though I’ve been pregnant 3 times and 2 I didn’t find out til 10dpo. The other one I was already a few weeks pregnant. I feel like testing at 6dpo and seeing the negative helps give me hope for a few days because I know it’s way too early. I know once 10-11dpo hits and it’s still negative then I’m out.

I got a temp spike today after a small dip yesterday ff says ov but I'm gonna keep testing and temping

I’m late to the game here. I’m supposed to O today according to my app. First cycle trying after miscarriage. AF is on the 24th. I will probably test the 29th as the last time I tested earlier I had a negative and then a positive 4 days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->