• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September superhero’s *Testing thread*

easy @ home from what ive seen takes ages to go positive.. fingers crossed it gets darker on the other tests
im hoping i ovulate this cycle! if i dont get preggo this cycle im going to ntnp until after xmas as i really want to avoid another summer due date if i can but since i got pcos dont want to prevent incase its the only time i can naturally get preggo
I have pcos too so I get it. It’s so much harder to plan, but we can dream right? Lol I’m the opposite! I want a summer baby. Lol It’s hot, but the kids are out of school so it’s less hectic and less germs. I would prefer a spring baby, but we’re passed that now.

I didn’t take pictures as I felt like it was maybe a bad batch with easy at home being negative, my cramps have stopped now but no af yet and boobs are tender.
Those are good signs!

Evening ladies, how are you all?
Still no af yet but I haven’t tested I just can’t bring myself to see another negative and all I have are easy at home tests.

Evening ladies, how are you all?
Still no af yet but I haven’t tested I just can’t bring myself to see another negative and all I have are easy at home tests.
I think those tests look promising. I’m only cd 3 today, so have a bit of time to wait

@Mummy23beauts what were the other brand(s) you used?

ok ladies I wasn’t going to post here because we aren’t actively ttc but I found myself in an accidental tww anyway…I’d love to get opinions on this test, especially from any ladies in the states that have used these. They’re the walmart cheapies (equate brand) and they have completely changed the tests since I last used them. Do they make shadow indents like frer likes to do?

These are all the same test between 3 & 6 minutes.

opinions here please ^_^ and for the record I don’t know which way to root for.

IMG_1263.jpeg IMG_1262.jpeg IMG_1263.jpeg IMG_1264.jpeg IMG_1265.jpeg

ok ladies I wasn’t going to post here because we aren’t actively ttc but I found myself in an accidental tww anyway…I’d love to get opinions on this test, especially from any ladies in the states that have used these. They’re the walmart cheapies (equate brand) and they have completely changed the tests since I last used them. Do they make shadow indents like frer likes to do?

View attachment 1116925 View attachment 1116927 View attachment 1116928 View attachment 1116929 View attachment 1116930
Those look negative to me. They def. have a bad indent and I’ve had some convincing evaps since they changed it. I wish they would stop changing them!

Right?! Can’t they leave well enough alone?! Frer too for that matter. It used to be that a line was ACTUALLY a line. I don’t trust any test now unless blaring pink.

FRER have really gone downhill. They used to be the gold standard of tests and now so many ladies have had issues with them :(

Yes Bev. Count me in that category. I’ve seen some really bad indents on those. I’ve even seen a test line before using it.

any who Jules you’re spot on, my test was definitely negative. I took one this morning, totally blank.

Back to you all ^_^ good luck ladies!

@gigglebox i used boots own brand, one step, answer and easy at home. I haven’t tested again yet but still no af. I had pink spotting this morning which I thought was af but it’s disappeared. Confused is an understatement.
I see a shadow on your tests but I’m inclined to say indent too.

Well ladies, 10 dpo and still testing negative. My temps have also dropped down slightly. Can't say I'm surprised though, after ttc for so long you basically come to expect it, though it still stings.

Got a bit yet until AF is due, so we'll see if anything changes.

@Mummy23beauts surely all of those tests can't be wrong? I'm confused as to why you could think you AREN'T pregnant if only one test was blank but you saw lines on all the others....? Or am I misunderstanding?

:hugs: so sorry @Pink.Rose I know what you mean, when you've tested enough you know in your heart when it isn't your month. I wish I knew what to say, I am sorry it's not looking good this month.

Hey girls! Just checking in! Got a peak on my ovulation test today so thinking that means ovulate tomorrow? Not sure fully how it works and guessing Thursday will be 1DPO

Gonn try and not test until day period is due, however I say that now and by 6dpo I’ll probs start weeing on anythibg that looks like a stick haha!

Angie LOL!! I'm totally guilty of that. I swear I'll hold out until 10dpo but 7dpo gets me every time lol.
Good luck this cycle! Also looks like you need to update your ticker!

@angie90 i am exactly the same day I am not testing and then sneaking one in at like 6dpo. If I dnt post or tell hubby then it didn’t really happen lol.
This cycle i asked him to hide my tests and guess where he put them….
In his tshirt draw, like I dnt put washing away and find them.

Hey girls!
Hope you’re all well. I have been checking the thread and waiting to see all your tests.

I am a bit confused with my situation…
My baby is 14months and breastfeeding still. I haven’t got my period back yet but I do watch for fertility signs all the time.
On the 25/26th I started noticing a really big increase in CM, I did on opk on the 26th and it was negative.
On the 27/28/29th the CM amounts were crazy!! Super stretchy and really a lot of it. my OPK 28th and 29th showed a smiley face then on the 30th it was negative.

On the 2nd I had a bit of pink/brown spotting. It carried on for the next 3days. When I say spotting, I mean literally only when I wiped and super super light in colour.
It got me thinking it was implantation, but for that many days?

anyway, I am now trying to figure out when I should test… any ideas?

@Xuxa that would Put you at approximately 9dpo, so logical me says test in 3 days. But if I was you I’d already be testing :haha:

there’s a million reasons you could be spotting so it’s hard to say. If your hormones are still adjusting that could certainly cause it. I wouldn’t worry about it though! Good luck to you!

View attachment 1116925 View attachment 1116927 View attachment 1116928 View attachment 1116929 View attachment 1116930
When I tried this one it barely showed a shadow where my cheapies and FRER were dark!

Hey girls!
Hope you’re all well. I have been checking the thread and waiting to see all your tests.

I am a bit confused with my situation…
My baby is 14months and breastfeeding still. I haven’t got my period back yet but I do watch for fertility signs all the time.
On the 25/26th I started noticing a really big increase in CM, I did on opk on the 26th and it was negative.
On the 27/28/29th the CM amounts were crazy!! Super stretchy and really a lot of it. my OPK 28th and 29th showed a smiley face then on the 30th it was negative.

On the 2nd I had a bit of pink/brown spotting. It carried on for the next 3days. When I say spotting, I mean literally only when I wiped and super super light in colour.
It got me thinking it was implantation, but for that many days?

anyway, I am now trying to figure out when I should test… any ideas?
I had implantation spotting for 7 days and a huge clot after that, then it stopped and I’m 5+1 today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->