• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September superhero’s *Testing thread*

I’m late to the game here. I’m supposed to O today according to my app. First cycle trying after miscarriage. AF is on the 24th. I will probably test the 29th as the last time I tested earlier I had a negative and then a positive 4 days later.
Would u like me to add u to the testing list?

5DPO today- possibly 6. I haven’t bought any cheap tests for early testing as really trying to resist the urge. Think my husband will loose the plot if I ask him “do you see a line on this” again haha!!

also think I had convinced myself I was “ok” after our loss last month but as time passing I’m actually nervous see a positive again now! My plan is to try and not buy any tests till day my period is due, but I know when I hit 9DPO I’ll be a different person hahah!

5DPO today- possibly 6. I haven’t bought any cheap tests for early testing as really trying to resist the urge. Think my husband will loose the plot if I ask him “do you see a line on this” again haha!!

also think I had convinced myself I was “ok” after our loss last month but as time passing I’m actually nervous see a positive again now! My plan is to try and not buy any tests till day my period is due, but I know when I hit 9DPO I’ll be a different person hahah!
I understand being nervous. This is my first month trying after our loss. Best wishes and positive thoughts.

I think I'm out- already. I suppose it's good to not be in limbo etc,,i.e. if you're not gonna be pregnant then at least af can arrive swiftly and a new cycle; but I feel so depressed today, and for the first time since trying, felt "this isn't going to happen" I mean I didn't even get to testing stage, I'm only 8dpo and already spotting. Of course I'm always hoping it's IB, but every month I've thought that and it's very quickly turned in to full blown af. I feel crampy. This marks the end of cycle 10- not exactly a long time, I know- but very unusual for us so it makes me worried.
Also every single bloody month these clearblue 6day early jerks get me. Every single one of them develops some kind of evap at some point. I feel like you can almost always see the strip behind too, giving the impression of a faint line.

Evening ladies,
I am 4 dpo according to FF but 3dpo on easymom app. I believe FF as my other signs showed I O’d the same day as my positive OPK not the day after. I have come down with a sore throat yesterday which has turned into bacterial tonsillitis today. I feel totally rubbish. Dnt think this morning temp was a turn reflection of my bbt but I have left it entered. I don’t have a massive temp but unsure how long I slept for. Certainly wasn’t a great sleep

I think I'm out- already. I suppose it's good to not be in limbo etc,,i.e. if you're not gonna be pregnant then at least af can arrive swiftly and a new cycle; but I feel so depressed today, and for the first time since trying, felt "this isn't going to happen" I mean I didn't even get to testing stage, I'm only 8dpo and already spotting. Of course I'm always hoping it's IB, but every month I've thought that and it's very quickly turned in to full blown af. I feel crampy. This marks the end of cycle 10- not exactly a long time, I know- but very unusual for us so it makes me worried.
Also every single bloody month these clearblue 6day early jerks get me. Every single one of them develops some kind of evap at some point. I feel like you can almost always see the strip behind too, giving the impression of a faint line.

I'm sorry your feeling down. I hope it is just implantation bleeding

So.. clearly I didn’t manage keep my promise to even get to 9dpo as I’ve ended up weeing on a stick!

I’m 6 maybe 7dpo! Decided just try a clear blue early response- there was a very faint line… so did another 1 and think there’s still a faint line… but did an early response and nothing so think a dodgy batch! I’m gonna try wait a few more days and get some cheap tests as I’ve had a wee on about £20 worth today if not more

@RedRose19 thank you!

Well ....after that, there was no more bleeding - it really was the tiniest tiniest smear but my af often starts like that. Anyway I tested in the day and nothing but then last night, quite late, babyplan cheapie- there was a line. I was in total disbelief and obviously straight away thought I had put it in a puddle or touched something or overdipped etc, terrible night's sleep, then this morning...more lines!
Ran out and thought f*CK it I'm buying several types...and they're all BFPs! Faint but obvious and I'm only 9dpo so I think that's okay... I'm going to be an anxious mess next week or so, worrying that it'll be another chemical. Though with my chemicals, I couldn't even pull a line with a cheapie- only faint lines on frer and CB early. Today I used boots early, CB and babyplan....
Please no bleeding!!

@RedRose19 thank you!

Well ....after that, there was no more bleeding - it really was the tiniest tiniest smear but my af often starts like that. Anyway I tested in the day and nothing but then last night, quite late, babyplan cheapie- there was a line. I was in total disbelief and obviously straight away thought I had put it in a puddle or touched something or overdipped etc, terrible night's sleep, then this morning...more lines!
Ran out and thought f*CK it I'm buying several types...and they're all BFPs! Faint but obvious and I'm only 9dpo so I think that's okay... I'm going to be an anxious mess next week or so, worrying that it'll be another chemical. Though with my chemicals, I couldn't even pull a line with a cheapie- only faint lines on frer and CB early. Today I used boots early, CB and babyplan....
Please no bleeding!!

Ahhhh!! Have you got any pics too? I’m sending so much sticky baby thoughts you way that’s so exciting!! Have you had chemicals recently? I’m so sorry x

I had 2 chemicals in a row about 6 months back...they were the earliest sort,(like period was only a couple days late) but still so disappointing/upsetting/frustrating ....

I also want to see pics because we'll I love seeing the lines

Changed my date to the 20th due to O being earlier than normal this cycle. I will be 13dpo then so will be well and truly late for AF. I am trying so hard to hold off testing. I am 7dpo in the morning (according to FF) and it is killing me to test. I am finally getting over my tonsillitis and thankful the doc gave me baby friendly antibiotics just incase he said.
He also had to lower my thyroxine medication as I was taking too much from a recent blood test. I haven’t had my normal PMS symptoms that I normally do but I always know my body likes to play tricks on me.
lots of baby dust to everyone due to test or who are testing now.

Bought a load of cheap easy @ home tests- they are all negative- I’m either 8dpo or 9! So the earlier tests were clearly Evaps! I’m feeling pretty out this month- know it’s still early but just get the feeling!

Changed my date to the 20th due to O being earlier than normal this cycle. I will be 13dpo then so will be well and truly late for AF. I am trying so hard to hold off testing. I am 7dpo in the morning (according to FF) and it is killing me to test. I am finally getting over my tonsillitis and thankful the doc gave me baby friendly antibiotics just incase he said.
He also had to lower my thyroxine medication as I was taking too much from a recent blood test. I haven’t had my normal PMS symptoms that I normally do but I always know my body likes to play tricks on me.
lots of baby dust to everyone due to test or who are testing now.
Good luck when you test! I know holding off testing can be such a challenge sometimes, I even caught myself testing at four and five DPO at times. I'm glad your doctor is working so closely with you to take well care of you since he knows you're trying for a baby. I hope you feel better and I hope the tonsillitis is gone now.
Bought a load of cheap easy @ home tests- they are all negative- I’m either 8dpo or 9! So the earlier tests were clearly Evaps! I’m feeling pretty out this month- know it’s still early but just get the feeling!
I'm sorry you think you're out this cycle, I hope you get a surprise in the morning but if not I hope this next cycle will be it for you! :dust:

I hope the rest of you lovely ladies who haven't updated recently are doing great! Good luck to those of you who are still waiting to test and I'm sorry for those of you who were out this month :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->