September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

Hello newbies :dance:

I'm meant to test tomorrow, no symptoms as such and even my bbs seem to be no longer sore unless I prode them :lol: I'm a bit scared to test though! Af is actually due Friday or Saturday (LP jumps each month between 12 - 13 days)

Good morning, ladies!

Just dropping in to say that I got my :bfp: this morning! :cloud9: If all goes well (fingers crossed), DS is going to be a big brother. Aw, he would be such a good one too! The line came up right away and is darker than the control line so I must have ovulated when I thought I did.

I really did think I was out as I had no symptoms. My previous two pregnancies felt exactly the same but this one was different. All I had were AF-like cramps that started a week early. And when my AF was due I got some cramps that were bad enough to make me feel a little sick....just like what happens with AF. I also thought I was out because I had 3 days between BDing and ovulation (we were at the inlaws with no chance at sneaky sex). So I must give the credit to DH's swimmers.

Trying - My boobs aren't very sore either. It sort of comes and goes and even then I have to give them a good pinch for it to hurt. Good luck with testing! I'll be watching for a bfp!
:dust:

Flying out tomorrow for a transfer on Friday!!!! Will update Saturday how everything went xx Testing on Tuesday! Can't believe it!

Whoohoo Starry :happydance: :happydance:

Glad you spoke about cramping, I've had bad cramps today, making me feel out! Only thing I've got really, fingers crossed they are good cramps :)

Phamton - good luck!!!!

Now that I look back I do realize that I had some other symptoms. I had tried to ignore them because I thought I was imagining them.

- Metallic taste everyday for almost a week
- cold and hot flashes
- really tired but not overwhelmingly so (though that is picking up now)

Good morning, ladies!

Just dropping in to say that I got my :bfp: this morning! :cloud9: If all goes well (fingers crossed), DS is going to be a big brother. Aw, he would be such a good one too! The line came up right away and is darker than the control line so I must have ovulated when I thought I did.

I really did think I was out as I had no symptoms. My previous two pregnancies felt exactly the same but this one was different. All I had were AF-like cramps that started a week early. And when my AF was due I got some cramps that were bad enough to make me feel a little sick....just like what happens with AF. I also thought I was out because I had 3 days between BDing and ovulation (we were at the inlaws with no chance at sneaky sex). So I must give the credit to DH's swimmers.

Trying - My boobs aren't very sore either. It sort of comes and goes and even then I have to give them a good pinch for it to hurt. Good luck with testing! I'll be watching for a bfp!
:dust:

Hello newbies :dance:

I'm meant to test tomorrow, no symptoms as such and even my bbs seem to be no longer sore unless I prode them :lol: I'm a bit scared to test though! Af is actually due Friday or Saturday (LP jumps each month between 12 - 13 days)

Congrats StarryNight, yeah the cramps was my main symptom too, still getting small ones not as bad but still there n usually i only got them right before af like mins before, also the breasts only hur twhen i touched them n still to this day its on n off one day they hurt the next not as much so i guess its normal!! :)

Good luck on the transfer too :)
good luck rest of the ladies!!

Tested this morning and :bfn: period due tomorrow so looks like I'm out this month.

Yay Starry, how exciting!!! I wish you lots of luck for your pregnancy. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Whoohoo Starry :happydance: :happydance:

Glad you spoke about cramping, I've had bad cramps today, making me feel out! Only thing I've got really, fingers crossed they are good cramps :)

Phamton - good luck!!!!

I've also been having AF-like cramps for the past two days. Nothing much else to report though, apart from a headache that came on this afternoon.

Congratulation on the BFP Starry Night.

I tested again at 11dpo in the middle of last night and this morning and once again there was something very faint there but I am not sure if it was a faint positive or evap. I'll test again in 2 days.

Omi - I hope that faint line is the start of your bfp! 11dpo is still a bit early to get a proper line. Good luck! :dust:

trying - sorry about your bfn. :hugs: I hope it's just your little beanie taking its time to settle in and build up the hormones. If not, I'm sorry. :hugs: Lots of luck for your next cycle! :dust:

I'm sorry Trying:hugs:, you are still in it!

I am keeping everything crossed for you OmiOmen!

I know i'm late to the party, but congrats to Jenny and Starry! :flower: :happydance:

I got a line at 9dpo and 11pdo but could not tell for sure what it was but today at 12dpo I got a nice and clear (but faint) positive.

Baby dust to all those still waiting to test. :dust:

I got a line at 9dpo and 11pdo but could not tell for sure what it was but today at 12dpo I got a nice and clear (but faint) positive.

Congratulations on your bfp!!! :happydance:

Whoohooo congrats!!!

AFM - def out AF showed today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g