September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

anybody caved in and tested early yet ? x

Can I join ladies, on CD7 of our third cycle. Ovulation should be either 5/6th September and AF due around 18/19th :)

trying2012- welcome :) & we both stay in scotland!

trying2012- that is soooo weird haha! i've added you aswell :) nice to know you have someone so close to home!

Hi ladies,
today is the last day of clomid!!! so far so good no severe side effects, I wonder if that means it has not worked? anyways I got Otest on the mail yesterday so I will start testing tomorrow. my cycles are only 24-25 days so I hope it works

Got the + OPK yesterday so DH and I will be BD for the next few days. The 2ww is going to kill me! TTC is one of the worst head games that a woman can go through :haha:

NBtaber-i'm only 4dpo and i feel like i've been waiting this tww for about a month! this one is by far the worst

NBtaber-i'm only 4dpo and i feel like i've been waiting this tww for about a month! this one is by far the worst

DH's birthday is Sept 21st and I am planning on taking a HPT around the 13th. If I get that :bfp: I am going to try my HARDEST to keep it a secret until his birthday. Sharing the news that he is going to be a dad will be the best present I could ever give him. He wants to have kids more then I do it seems lol. Waiting until his birthday is going to be super hard. It will take every ounce of self control not to scream at the top of my lungs that I am pregnant :haha:

DH's birthday is Sept 21st and I am planning on taking a HPT around the 13th. If I get that :bfp: I am going to try my HARDEST to keep it a secret until his birthday. Sharing the news that he is going to be a dad will be the best present I could ever give him. He wants to have kids more then I do it seems lol. Waiting until his birthday is going to be super hard. It will take every ounce of self control not to scream at the top of my lungs that I am pregnant :haha:

ooo i could never do that! i would have to tell my OH when i found out or when we were both in the house together! would be a pretty good presen though! really now hope you get your BFP!!

ooo i could never do that! i would have to tell my OH when i found out or when we were both in the house together! would be a pretty good presen though! really now hope you get your BFP!!

Thanks! I hope you get your BFP too! I doubt I will be able to do it but I am going to try.

I am doing IVF with a transfer on Sept. 21st as a surrogate, I'll be testing starting the 25th :)

I too expect to be Testing around the 15th-20th of September. My birthday is on the 28th. I wonder if i should keep it a secret from hubby and his parents until my birthday celebration. I really hope we catch those eggies this month. Best of Luck to all :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->