***September testing group***

@littlewitch i was quite fortunate I guess in that i felt really rough for 3 days with really bad headache that started the day after I tested positive. I can be prone to migraines tho so I think I was guaranteed to suffer that side of it. After that I was ok for the rest of it.

@littlewitch get well soon!

@Suggerhoney and @josephine3 I’m sorry AF got you both but glad you’ve escaped limbo! All the best for the new cycles!

I’m still in limbo, TMI but I’ve had a really upset stomach day which happens before AF so I’m hoping she’s on her way and I can move on!

It is so so good. I’ve gotten all of my children’s names from movies or tv programmes, and I was toying with the name Robyn from stranger things for a girl as odds are I’m more likely to have a girl. Dh isn’t keen tho.

I like the name Eleven after 11 but no way will my dh have that as a name lol.

Not long until u can test now love.
I had that sharp stabbing at 6dpo with my youngest.

but I also had it at 5 6 and 7dpo the cycle just gone. I had shooting pains in my right boob too and that right one was tender from 5dpo but then stopped at 8dpo. I also had that metal taste at 7dpo so to get bfns was so disheartening.
Normally when I’m not pregnant I don’t get any cramping or anything.
So I don’t understand why I had some symptoms but no pregnancy.

I do know you can get sore boobs after ovulation because of the progesterone rise.
But I don’t know why I had that metal taste and why I had sharp pains around the right ovary and just above my pubic bone.
Unless one did try to implant but failed.

I did get vvv faint lines at 9dpo but then after that they were all BFN including Frer.
so I have no idea why I had those symptoms.
I hope yours is pregnancy.
Can’t wait for the test to start rolling in. Feel like this group hasn’t been that good for BFPs so hopefully there will be a few more b4 the month is out.
Good luck love.

yes stranger things is definitely my favourite tv show.
I love Dustin and Steve. I hope they don’t kill them off.
When Eddie died is season 4 episode 9 I was a mess. Cried my eyes out lol.

How many days were you sick, if you don't mind me asking? It feels like the pain will never end.

Oh love bless ya.
I felt bad for about 4 days. But when I had it in Jan I only felt bad for 3 days.
But in July it was 4 days and then after that I still felt poorly but the headache had stopped and the fever:
But my gosh I was so so tired.
All I did was sleep.

also my AF showed up 4 days early.
I’ve heard that’s quite common.
I ovulated late the next cycle.
I ovulated on cd20 instead of cd13.
but the last cycle I just had my ovulation was back to normol.
So I only had one strange cycle.
I really hope u feel better soon love it’s awful.
I didn’t eat for a week but I drank loads.

we was having a mega heatwave at the time too.
We had the hottest temps on record 42c and no air con in our homes.

so I was in bed with covid and AF in 42c heat.
Just using the bathroom I was nearly passing out.
Definitely think it was the heat tho because when I had covid in Jan I wasn’t almost passing out.
That 42c heat and no air con was absolutely unbearable.
That’s why ideally I would prefer a Autumn or winter due date.
Never thought England would see 42c heat.
Hope and pray it never gets as hot that here again but they said on the news that our summers are getting hotter and hotter.
I absolutely hate the summer.
Used to love it but it’ just gets to hot now and u can’t get away from it. I love the Autumn. That’s definitely my favourite time of year.

@littlewitch i was quite fortunate I guess in that i felt really rough for 3 days with really bad headache that started the day after I tested positive. I can be prone to migraines tho so I think I was guaranteed to suffer that side of it. After that I was ok for the rest of it.

thats what I was like when I had it.
I started with the croaky throat, then had the shivers. I felt cold but had a really high fever. And then that dreaded headache and neck ache started.
The worst headache ever and I suffer migraines too.
But that covid headache is excruciating.
I had lower and upper backache as well.
Horrible

@littlewitch get well soon!

@Suggerhoney and @josephine3 I’m sorry AF got you both but glad you’ve escaped limbo! All the best for the new cycles!

I’m still in limbo, TMI but I’ve had a really upset stomach day which happens before AF so I’m hoping she’s on her way and I can move on!

Oh no I’m so sorry your still stuck with no AF.
It’s absolutely awful.
I hope she shows soon love so u can move on.
I hope when you wake up she’s here.
Feels weird wishing AF on someone but that waiting when you know your not pregnant is horrible.
Hugs love.

@Laurabub84 we also have a “Summer” and I snatched that name from The O.C.! Where did you get the inspiration?

@littlewitch ugh covid knocked me out so bad. Hope you feel better very soon.

sending hugs to anyone with BFNs or with stupid AF.

I absolutely loved The OC.
I actually watched it the whole way through again when we was trying for Harley then also when I fell pregnant with him.
Mite have to watch it again.

I know you fell on your first try this time but was u taking maca or anything b4 u fell?

I wanna start the maca again and I also have some coq10.
I’m worried the maca will mess up my cycle tho.
But I do think it was that that helped with Harley.

with my miscarriage that’s the only thing I wasn’t taking.
Ideally I really would love a Autumn/winter due date so I’m thinking of just starting the maca and just keep taking it and see when I do ovulate.
The latest I have ovulated was cd20 and that was after covid.
When I tried the maca again In April, I stopped taking it on cd16 because for me that was late as I normally O on cd13.
I stopped it on cd16 and ovulated on day 19.
But if I carried on taking it would I still of ovulated on day 19.

it never affected my ovulation at all when I was taking it when ttc Harley.
So I don’t know why it effected it in April.
Unless it’s because I’m 2 years older.

I just hope I will ovulate on it even if it is cd20 . But hopefully no later.

I just want to do everything I can to help me get my rainbow.
But I do fear it’s my age that is making things so hard.
I’m gonna be so devastated if it never happens.

praying the maca and coq10 will help.

I don’t care about gender or anything. Just want to be pregnant with a healthy baby.
Cycle 8 now ttc.
Really hope I am pregnant with a healthy take home baby by February at the latest. That will mark 1 year ttc then and also the baby I lost in June. My due date was February 22nd. So I really hope I have a healthy little bean inside my belly by then.
[-o<

This ttc game is no fun. ](*,)

@ehjmorris i found the more tests i dipped the fainter they got the first 2 days even had 2 negatives after two positives in the same sample and I'm defs pregnant. Hoping you are pregnant!

I just saw a tiktok one lady thought she was pregnant (didnt want to be as she has medical conditions that make it extremely high risk of death if she has a pregnancy). Had very positive tests like blazing positive but turns out it was a bad batch of 25mui one steps! The batch number was HCG2206 if anyone has that batch be careful! Her dr warned her that another lady had those and bloods were negative still went home and took more and still blazing positive for her too. She got them off ebay.

I will always use more then one brand to confirm a pregnancy because i just dont trust tests these days. But imagine if ttc and getting multiple blazing positives to find out they were fake oh id be so heartbroken.

@Suggerhoney I am glad you're out of limbo and really praying for you to get your bfp this month hun xx

@ehjmorris i found the more tests i dipped the fainter they got the first 2 days even had 2 negatives after two positives in the same sample and I'm defs pregnant. Hoping you are pregnant!

I just saw a tiktok one lady thought she was pregnant (didnt want to be as she has medical conditions that make it extremely high risk of death if she has a pregnancy). Had very positive tests like blazing positive but turns out it was a bad batch of 25mui one steps! The batch number was HCG2206 if anyone has that batch be careful! Her dr warned her that another lady had those and bloods were negative still went home and took more and still blazing positive for her too. She got them off ebay.

I will always use more then one brand to confirm a pregnancy because i just dont trust tests these days. But imagine if ttc and getting multiple blazing positives to find out they were fake oh id be so heartbroken.

@Suggerhoney I am glad you're out of limbo and really praying for you to get your bfp this month hun xx
Oh wow that’s crazy

Think I saw that tik tok the other day :shrug: that's why sometimes I hate testing early xx

Think I saw that tik tok the other day :shrug: that's why sometimes I hate testing early xx

You probably did or at least a similar one. I hate early testing too, used 5 frer on 9dpo because i didnt believe it this time. If i had waited then mightve believed it/not wasted so many either

Omg I’d be so pissed! Still bfn for me night time tests, wondfo and prognosis both 10mui
I’m wondering if I’m actually 8 instead of 9, if I didn’t O on my peak that would make me 8 but 9 if I did so just guessing

You probably did or at least a similar one. I hate early testing too, used 5 frer on 9dpo because i didnt believe it this time. If i had waited then mightve believed it/not wasted so many either

I would have used that many aswell with how long you had been trying and I'm so so happy for you ❤️❤️ xx

@jellybeanxx oh hun I really hope she shows asap for you so you can move on. I remember being excited after a long cycle her showing up which is so weird when your ttc. Why can’t every body just work the same. So frustrating

@MrsKatie I’ve never seen the OC. Where do you watch it? Lol, yep I’ve always struggled with finding names I like so when pregnant I’m always paying more attention on things I watch and names in the credits for inspiration.
Grace came from Jennifer Anistons character in Bruce Almighty. I loved that film when it came out, I thought the name was lovely. If she wasn’t Grace she would have been Rachel after her Friends character.
Summer was from the soap Eastenders. One of them had a baby called Summer and I fell in love with the name. Hers was the only name I was 100% set on through the whole pregnancy.
Hermione is Harry Potter obvs, lol. Liked that it was different and pretty and she’s the only Hermione in her school.
Emma was from Once upon a Time on Netflix. I watched the whole thing while pregnant with her and the name stuck. We did sway between that and Emily but once I looked at her face Emma felt right.
And Ollie was from the soap Hollyoaks. Again it just stuck. I do like Harry after my grandad but thought having a Harry and Hermione might have been a bit much, lol.

@Suggerhoney I like Eleven too. I wouldn’t be surprised if that started to become a popular name. It’s different isn’t it. Was so sad when they killed off Eddie and the part with Max and Lucas too :sad2:

@ehjmorris when I tested 9dpo with my son they were negative morning and afternoon but by late evening I had very faint lines. By the morning they were more obvious. Don’t lose hope just yet

@AlwaysTheAunt oh god I brought 50 one steps from Amazon. I’ll check them later, thanks for the heads up. Just awful

Last edited:
7dpo today. Had a vivid dream that I was getting good lines a 7dpo on my cheapies. Still getting the odd stabby pain but I’m not thinking anything of it. Got some frer coming today in case I get anything when I test with the cheapies. Gonna start testing tomorrow night. If I don’t have anything by Monday I’ll know I’m out as have always had lines by 10dpo.

@tdog sorry you’re struggling today hope tomorrow is a better day.

@Laurabub84 hope you get your bfp!

@ehjmorris yeah could be coz usually O day after peak so still time for you bfp xxxx

I did a test today/ 48 hours after the spotting and I feel like if it was implantation I would have at least a faint line!! So obviously not got anything under way…… he seems the triple choc comfort food plus suits hiding in the spare room!!

18B0938A-AD6E-4A4F-9A5C-4FB22AFB8437.jpeg 6C4B1F06-35BB-477F-AAF0-8601344DD150.jpeg 6C4B1F06-35BB-477F-AAF0-8601344DD150.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->