***September testing group***

Sorry you have covid. I just got rid of it. Lasted 10 days for me and I'm still tired even after sleeping well and naps. We didn't get to try at all this cycle because my OH and son had it as well. Hope it passes soon. I felt like death. Rest up.
I am glad you and your family recovered. I am kicking myself because one of my daughter's is not vaccinated. :( And my husband has moderate asthma. I am trying not let fear get the best of me.

@littlewitch i was quite fortunate I guess in that i felt really rough for 3 days with really bad headache that started the day after I tested positive. I can be prone to migraines tho so I think I was guaranteed to suffer that side of it. After that I was ok for the rest of it.
I have had it all: high fever/cough/severe pain/headache. It's the worst.

Urgh, the impatience is starting to kick in. I’m a little tempted to pee on a stick :dohh: and I’ve been so good up until now.
But no, nope, not doing it. I’m gonna hold out until tomorrow night at the earliest. I don’t even know why I’m wanting to coz I’m already convinced I’ve not fell. No symptoms and no feelings that I could possibly be. I’m still a little bummed about not getting in the day of ovulation.

Hi everyone, I haven't been around this site in a few years, but it looks like I'm back and *technically* NTNP #2 for the past 9 months, but turns out I'm in trying mode! Reallllllly frustrated that getting pregnant is so hard. I thought it would happen by now. Since we aren't really technically trying I haven't been tracking my ovulation properly, but I *think* I'm 11dpo. BFN on easy@home this morning. Ughhhhhh. TWW is rough.

PXL_20220923_131524213.MP~2.jpg

@ehjmorris i found the more tests i dipped the fainter they got the first 2 days even had 2 negatives after two positives in the same sample and I'm defs pregnant. Hoping you are pregnant!

I just saw a tiktok one lady thought she was pregnant (didnt want to be as she has medical conditions that make it extremely high risk of death if she has a pregnancy). Had very positive tests like blazing positive but turns out it was a bad batch of 25mui one steps! The batch number was HCG2206 if anyone has that batch be careful! Her dr warned her that another lady had those and bloods were negative still went home and took more and still blazing positive for her too. She got them off ebay.

I will always use more then one brand to confirm a pregnancy because i just dont trust tests these days. But imagine if ttc and getting multiple blazing positives to find out they were fake oh id be so heartbroken.

@Suggerhoney I am glad you're out of limbo and really praying for you to get your bfp this month hun xx

Thanks love.
I started the maca and coq10 today so I really hope they help me get our take home rainbow.
I really hope the maca or the coq10 Downey delay my ovulation too much.
Be nice to ovulate at my normal time of cd13 but I have a feeling it’s going to be later.
I’m a normally a very heavy bleeder and the last 2 cycles haven’t been that bad. I’m only cd2 now and I’m normally very heavy on day 2 but it’s only been medium. I hope that’s not a sign that something is wrong.

@littlewitch and @ehjmorris
Still early ladies. Fx for a BFP in a few days

@Laurabub84
I really wish they didn’t kill Eddie off, he was such a good character. I hope they bring him back in season 5 somehow.

im like you I always get lines by 10dpo when pregnant, so I know if there are no lines at 10dpo then I am out.
Then it’s the 7 day wait to bleed.
It’s sucks.

@tdog
Sending you big hugs love. I know how you feel I feel the same.

@MumwithPCOS
I read it can take 4 or more days to test BFP after implantation bleeding. Fx u do get a BFP this cycle.
Hi everyone, I haven't been around this site in a few years, but it looks like I'm back and *technically* NTNP #2 for the past 9 months, but turns out I'm in trying mode! Reallllllly frustrated that getting pregnant is so hard. I thought it would happen by now. Since we aren't really technically trying I haven't been tracking my ovulation properly, but I *think* I'm 11dpo. BFN on easy@home this morning. Ughhhhhh. TWW is rough.

View attachment 1111547

Hi welcome back love.
We are 8 months ttc now it’s so hard isn’t it.
I hope you get your BFP soon.

I’m cd2 ladies and I’ve noticed last cycle and this cycle I haven’t had heavy bleeding like I normally get.
I’m a medium flow but usually cd2 is heavy.

so you think it’s anything to worry about.
I normally leak out because I bleed so heavy but haven’t leaked out at all.

Hi ladies I'm still here just catching up after a busy couple of days with a horrendous af, so much pain...
@Suggerhoney sorry af got you but glad you're out of limbo, @jellybeanxx hope you know either way soon! Will catch up properly tomorrow x

Thank you so much ladies for the comments my mate noticed I was emotional and dragged me for the day to take my mind off everything, done a opk and it's still negative getting a bit darker not by much but I no how much they can change xx

I am glad you and your family recovered. I am kicking myself because one of my daughter's is not vaccinated. :( And my husband has moderate asthma. I am trying not let fear get the best of me.
Thanks. My OH brought it into the house. I was scared and cleaned like crazy all day long for the 3 days, even wore a mask. I still got it and my son tested positive the same day as me. I have type 2 diabetes and asthma as well. plus some other issues. So when I tested positive I thought I'd end up on a respirator in the hospital. my breathing wasn't to bad. I have a inhaler I use a few times a day. So it helped so much. Was bed ridden for about a week. To weak to do anything. My OH only had it for about 4 days he felt fine after that. My son was 6 days .

Body aches, fever , hard to breath, extremely tired, weak, dizzy and headaches like I said lasted 10 horrible days for me. Hope I don't get it again. We are fully vaccinated too.

I Still feel tired which stinks.

Hang in there hope the ones in ur family who don't have it won't get it.

My OH was quarantined to our bedroom and I slept downstairs. Think when I was taking care of him I got in contact with the virus some how. By the time he tested positive there was days he didn't mask up in the house so I'm sure we caught it then but didn't feel awful till a few days after him. I'm just glad it over. Wear masks and clean everything you guys touch.

Hi ladies I'm still here just catching up after a busy couple of days with a horrendous af, so much pain...
@Suggerhoney sorry af got you but glad you're out of limbo, @jellybeanxx hope you know either way soon! Will catch up properly tomorrow x

oh no sounds like a bad one. Hope this cycle bring something good babe. Feel better soon xx

@Suggerhoney ohhh awesome I think I’ve just seen people get it next and thought that was the norm. Thanks for some hope xx

@thencomesbebe welcome hope you get your bfp soon xx

@tdog sounds like a good mate xxx

BE9E379B-CB70-49FD-8C0E-8D0575FADFF0.jpeg There’s a vvv faint shadow this morning but I can’t get a photo of it. It doesn’t seem like the usual indents like it has a lil pinkness to it. Who knows with frer but tomorrows another day and will take a wondfo tomorrow morning I’ve one got one left. Could be nothing tho as I do have a lil bit of cramping this morning

Edit: nah took it apart after timeframe about 15 mins and it looks more like an indent now x
248C8633-E80F-46A1-A057-D7DC34704D42.jpeg

Last edited:
Try not to give yourself a hard time. None of mine are and it has gone through our house three times. Kids were totally fine.

View attachment 1111547
I remember you from a couple of years ago. Welcome back! And good luck. The TWW is definitely rough!

Morning ladies

it’s that time of testing where I’m very frustrated 9/10dpo and I know if I haven’t had a line I’m out.

This ttc is so hard! We’ve been trying 2 years now and nothing but miscarriages and chemicals and ectopic :(

sorry I just feel so down today, I can’t understand why it isn’t working.

Morning ladies

it’s that time of testing where I’m very frustrated 9/10dpo and I know if I haven’t had a line I’m out.

This ttc is so hard! We’ve been trying 2 years now and nothing but miscarriages and chemicals and ectopic :(

sorry I just feel so down today, I can’t understand why it isn’t working.

Hugs. I really feel for you and everyone on here that’s suffered loss and trouble ttc. I pray it will happen soon xx it’s so hard to think of anything else xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->