***September testing group***

I’m sorry @ehjmorris
I’m in the same boat. Hit 12 dpo today and AF is here. First cycle after MC so I’m trying to be hopeful that this next cycle will be a good one. Sending you hugs

I’m sorry @ehjmorris
I’m in the same boat. Hit 12 dpo today and AF is here. First cycle after MC so I’m trying to be hopeful that this next cycle will be a good one. Sending you hugs
Thank you, sorry about af, it’s so draining after a while. Don’t get me wrong very grateful to be a mum and have my kids but I would still really like one more

@MumwithPCOS i hope its not an indent! I honestly cant tell the difference between real lines and indents because the ones i would consider indents were only because they never progressed. Im praying its just a really early line for you hun! How many dpo are you now?

View attachment 1111549 There’s a vvv faint shadow this morning but I can’t get a photo of it. It doesn’t seem like the usual indents like it has a lil pinkness to it. Who knows with frer but tomorrows another day and will take a wondfo tomorrow morning I’ve one got one left. Could be nothing tho as I do have a lil bit of cramping this morning

Edit: nah took it apart after timeframe about 15 mins and it looks more like an indent now x
View attachment 1111550

That looks like it has pink in it to me! My bfp from my last pregnancy looked like that at 9dpo. FX for you!!!

I’m sorry @ehjmorris

So sorry af got you I'm sure I'll be joining you soon....only a little hope sustaining me right now

Oh thanks so much ladies. I’m thinking 7 dpo going from the day after I got my darkest OPK xx gonna take another one tonight I have no self control :)

Oh thanks so much ladies. I’m thinking 7 dpo going from the day after I got my darkest OPK xx gonna take another one tonight I have no self control :)
I love it i have zero self control when i see lines too! Look forward to seeing your next test(s)!

Omg! Thats so exciting. Absolutely hoping this is it for you!! Eeep

Thank you so much!!! I hope it’s clear as day in the morning!!! I feel like there’s a marble rolling around in my uterus but that’s the only reason I didn’t have a beer at the pub last night. New I’d get a positive for some reason but just hope it sticks. Super scared!

Yay! Good luck! :)

Thanks hun you’re amazing xxxx

@thencomesbebe
:hi: And welcome. Sorry about the bfn. Good luck for your next test

@josephine3 sorry af has been tough on you. Wishing you the best of luck for this new cycle

@tdog hugs to you hun. I hope you ovulate soon

@ehjmorris oh hun I’m sorry about the bfn. I really hope you get a lovely surprise on your next test

@MumwithPCOS Omg I see that. Oh I hope your next one is even darker. Excited to see your next test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->