September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Can i join you ? I'm 1 dpo and testing September 27 th if I can hold out that long ! It's going to be a long tww:(

Definitely sure AF is coming tomorrow. Had some super slightly pink tinged cm.

Still no symptoms whatsoever :
I just want to test!! But going to wait until Sept 20th!!!! 6 more days its like torture but at least I won't waste money on getting negatives

I'm 11 DPO today and still no obvious symptoms :( I've been getting BFNs since 6 DPO on the internet cheapies. AF is due in three days and I'm worried its over for me this month... looks like I may have to start planning ahead for next cycle now.

Best wishes to everyone, and lots of baby dust! :hugs:

I'm not sure how many DPOs I am - probably 1-3, though! I'm trying to wait until the 25th to test :) Good luck to everyone still testing/waiting!

Greetings Septemberers!

Here's my latest: 11/12 DPO and fairly symptomless aside from feeling exhausted and sleeping 2+ extra hours a night than normal, sore bbs off and on, and just this overall feeling of "blech".

Took a FRER yesterday, bfn. And then this morning I had some very light spotting, was sure it was AF, so I decided to wear a pad in case. (Sorry, tmi, I know) but now there's nothing?!

I wondering if maybe it's just AF taking her sweet time but I mean come on already so we can try again! :haha:

Could it be IB 11/12 DPO? I looked it up and it's not impossible...but the bfn yesterday was so stark I was sure we didn't get it this time.

Well, I really thought I was pregnant.. took a test this morning, negative.. thinking I will just test another day... then SHE showed up! I've DID find out that my best friend is pregnant, though! woot woot

I like the positivity! Last month when my friend got pregnant and I didn't I was super super jealous but I was happy for her and not this month I got pregnant! Maybe it will happen to you the same way. They say women get pregnant in three's. it was my boyfriends cousin, then my friend and now me! Lol FX'd :dust: for next month!

:dust: to you :) 8 dpo is really early to you are definitely not out of this yet!

I just don't remember getting symptoms so early with my son, but I guess every pregnancy is different right? I'm not worried. People keep commenting that I look "different". Even my hubby admitted my boobs look bigger. Add that to everything else I think this may be our month - not getting my hopes up, but it keeps my spirits up until I get either AF or a BFP :)

I don't even have that many symptoms. This is my first pregnancy so I have nothing to go by. All I have are veins and slightly sore bbs and mild cramping on and off! My Significant other says my bbs look the same but I swear they are getting bigger and they are fuller on the sides. Maybe that is a good sign for that you look different. I know I do ( acne ) lol I kind of knew I was but I didn't want to believe it. FX'd for you :dust: to you.

Any of you ladies with BFP's so far experience heartburn or nausea? I have had both since last night, I'm 8DPO today.

No nausea and no heartburn except for one night I ate buffalo wings with ranch then took my prenatal vitamin... Bad idea lol but maybe it is a good sign for you! Just don't over think about it. It will cause anxiety that what happened to me last month. :) :dust: to you too!

Oh no! :hugs: maybe it's implantation if not :dust: to you for October!

Well, I really thought I was pregnant.. took a test this morning, negative.. thinking I will just test another day... then SHE showed up! I've DID find out that my best friend is pregnant, though! woot woot

I like the positivity! Last month when my friend got pregnant and I didn't I was super super jealous but I was happy for her and not this month I got pregnant! Maybe it will happen to you the same way. They say women get pregnant in three's. it was my boyfriends cousin, then my friend and now me! Lol FX'd :dust: for next month!

:dust: to you :) 8 dpo is really early to you are definitely not out of this yet!

I just don't remember getting symptoms so early with my son, but I guess every pregnancy is different right? I'm not worried. People keep commenting that I look "different". Even my hubby admitted my boobs look bigger. Add that to everything else I think this may be our month - not getting my hopes up, but it keeps my spirits up until I get either AF or a BFP :)

I don't even have that many symptoms. This is my first pregnancy so I have nothing to go by. All I have are veins and slightly sore bbs and mild cramping on and off! My Significant other says my bbs look the same but I swear they are getting bigger and they are fuller on the sides. Maybe that is a good sign for that you look different. I know I do ( acne ) lol I kind of knew I was but I didn't want to believe it. FX'd for you :dust: to you.

Any of you ladies with BFP's so far experience heartburn or nausea? I have had both since last night, I'm 8DPO today.

No nausea and no heartburn except for one night I ate buffalo wings with ranch then took my prenatal vitamin... Bad idea lol but maybe it is a good sign for you! Just don't over think about it. It will cause anxiety that what happened to me last month. :) :dust: to you too!

Oh no! :hugs: maybe it's implantation if not :dust: to you for October!

I'm just pretty sure the test I took yesterday was not an evap line...I just have this feeling. Last night I got up about 1:30 am to pee, then I took my FRER at 5:30 this morning. I'm wondering if I should have waited and maybe my urine was diluted?

Thanks for all the support and :dust: I am testing again on Monday, I just have these feelings that I am pregnant. Just because my test this morning was BFN, doesn't mean I'm not pregnant :)

Here's a pic :flower:

I just tested again and got another BFP, I'm still in shock!

Thank you all for the congratulations. I'm still not in the clear, so many things can happen, but I'm staying positive and feeling good about this. Dh is still in disbelief Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 13
I am in LIMBO still....So I bought my tests tonight ,but I am waiting to test until the 16th my Bday FX & PRAYERS!!!!!! I am feeling this month will be it...but all in all it's up to God. 2 days until testing!!!

I am in LIMBO still....So I bought my tests tonight ,but I am waiting to test until the 16th my Bday FX & PRAYERS!!!!!! I am feeling this month will be it...but all in all it's up to God. 2 days until testing!!!

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP. what a lovely birthday gift to yourself that would be :)

:dust: to you & everyone else hoping for their BFP this month! I'm going to test tomorrow, will probably try again on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->