**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

Bought yesterday from Morrisons buy one get one free on toys
Barbie Club Chelsea Playhouse DD
PJ Masks Headquarters Launcher playset DS3

Got the last bits off my lists
...bottle of gin for my dad and Christmas crackers.
All that's left is gofo and drink but we aren't going crazy this year as just us and I'm going away boxing day with the girls.

I got a few more bits today.... an Xmas card for auntie and family, some gift bags and choc Santa's for dds friends, 2x lol lil sisters, a bucket of kinetic sand for my friends lg, a twisty pet for dd1 and a little doll/kitten playset for dd2. Also got a b'day present for a friend's birthday in Dec.

Got DS and DD some cute hot water bottles in Primark.. dinosaur and penguin. Got DD a harry potter pillow and harry potter themed blackboard from primark too.. may keep them for her birthday in feb as she is having a HP theme!

Still need to get dressing gowns for Xmas eve boxes, and basically everything for their boxes... and need chocolates to fill the advent calender.. and wrapping paper. I have 2 rolls so far.... planning to wrap xmas eve. Argh..... wish me luck :haha:

Paw patrol advent calendar and memory game for dd.

No presents but I did order from Waitrose:

My turkey
Fish platter
Chocolate and salted Carmel cake
Berry cheesecake
Gala pie

Also ordered and entire set of bedroom included a bed so the spare room is finished in time of Christmas visitors.

I love how easy it is to spend so much money from the comfort of your sofa

I haven't bought much lately, but I did get some Sloth and Unicorn wrapping paper. Oh, and a google home mini for my mother in law.
skVnTvl.jpg
VSjxssl.jpg

Lego boost for DS1 and a paint by numbers for DS2

Some wrapping paper for santa to use and some Lindt chocolate teddies to fill the last few holes in the advent calendar

picked up 3D snakes and ladders. A kangaroo game similar to buckaroo for the girls

DH picked them up a styling doll each too over the weekend .

Need to get it all out and see how much it looks and what they have . Not going over board this year especially as they have now asked for scooters lol .

I've not got a lot over that last week or so but I did just get a gummy poop on a stick (a lolly poop if you will) :haha: for kiddos stocking, some candy canes for our Christmas eve box and a festive tin of short bread.

Need to start double checking my lists soon and getting the last few bits, fingers crossed I will be done before December. :happydance:

I haven't bought much lately, but I did get some Sloth and Unicorn wrapping paper. Oh, and a google home mini for my mother in law.
skVnTvl.jpg
VSjxssl.jpg

Where did you get the sloth wrap from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back