"Single Digit Ladies" (or negative digit ladies...) Part 2!

This seemed appropriate and I thought I should share....

https://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j336/caw2009/Screenshot_2014-10-11-08-20-50-1.png

Today is my due date and I feel fine! No pain, no cramps, no extra discharge.... ugh!!! Oh well taking my daughter to the pumpkin patch later so that will be a nice distraction.

Oooops that was meant to quote Sunseal saying she was excited! :haha:

Welcome justRhi!

And lol Caitlyn! As long as that's not a "two week notice" lol

and I love the "womb sweet womb" picture in there lmao.

I am getting really excited too. It is Thanksgiving this weekend in Canada so that would be nice ;) but I am really comfortable this time around, no swelling, etc. So it is hard to complain, I just want to meet my baby! Just all excitement here. My almost 2 year old has been a sweetheart, things are going well.

Love the eviction notice... Wishing happy labour thoughts for all.

Added the new ladies to the first page, I may or may not have got your dates right. I tried guessing if you hadn't mentioned it.

@krippy, according to your ticker we're due same day. How exciting! :) wish I could say this pregnancy was issue free though! I swear @ night my hips are going to break.

So I'm having random discharge I can't tell if it's plug or not... It's not as thick as what I remember plug to be.... But it is thick. Sorry for the tmi!

We are due the same day... :)
I have been having the same thick, wet, discharge. Supposedly it is cervix changes... I an going to go with that to keep me happy! This is my attempt at a VBAC after shoulder dystocia with my first and a c-section with my second... Starting to get nervous. Hope I can do it!

Over the past 20 minutes or so I've had 2 or 3 weird new pains down there.. it feels a little bit like gas pains...but just..not. And it goes away after about 15-20 seconds... And I felt my bump when I was getting the pain and it was solid!

....Contraction???!?

Hopefully AK! I'm unsure, contractions are so different for everyone. If they get more intense let us know! And time them. :)

Thanks :flower: Any slight twinge gets me excited! It's a strange feeling being in pain and hoping for it to get worse!

So hard to know AK... hope this is it for you! You will KNOW though when it is actually happening, believe me! FXd for you!

I have a feeling lots of babies will be born this weekend! I hope yoyo finally had hers. Im going to be induced Sunday night. Ak, I hope this is it for you. Exciting times!

Thanks but I'm not getting my hopes up! Had SO many false alarms. Been having near enough constant period pains/back ache for weeks now. It's kind of exhausting!

Yeahh I hope Yo Yo has had her baby! I think since she's been quiet since Friday she went into labour on her own...? Or hope anyway! Yesterday was her induction date if I remember rightly :flower:

The way I'm thinking of it now is that my induction date is 6 days away, so I've only got that long to wait! I just wish everyone would leave me alone.. I know they mean well but to be honest if it wasn't for getting 5-10 pestering messages a day bringing me crashing back down to the reality that I'm STILL pregnant I think I'd be completely fine waiting! I'm not too uncomfortable and I'm trying to enjoy my last days alone with OH :flower:

Is it bad that I just ordered one of the final few things I have to get for baby and got excited 'cause it's not going to arrive until after she's here? :)

I have a feeling lots of babies will be born this weekend! I hope yoyo finally had hers. Im going to be induced Sunday night. Ak, I hope this is it for you. Exciting times!

I'm going in Sunday night too. Doing cervadil, then pitocin Monday if necessary. Good luck to you!

AK, it might be contractions (fingers crossed it is!), but I've been getting pains like that for a week, and they keep fizzling. Hope it goes the right way for you (or that 4 hours since you last posted means it already has).

TMI warning ... So I went to sushi for lunch (my OB has said it's okay once in a while, which is good because I LOVE sushi) and have had the closest thing to a clear-out in at least 3 weeks. I've felt rather backed up and gassy for a while, so it's actually more comfortable to be clearing out :blush: and I hope it's a sign and not simply a reaction to the sushi

Sour - thank you for the add. Due date is spot on! :thumbup:

Today I seemed to lose a lot more of my plug, but apart from cervix pressure I have no signs. I have a stinking cold though which I need to shift ASAP. It's making me feel so bleurgh.

Can I join in? We're team yellow, expecting our second baby on 20th October. Really struggling with names but we're thinking Ben or Grace (at the moment anyway!!).

No signs of impending labour here, the only thing I can report is pain when crossing my legs or when walking but as of 2 days ago baby was still 4/5ths palpable so isn't even in position yet. DS was nearly 2 weeks over and that labour was brought on by 3 sweeps so I'm not expecting anything for a while really.

That said I should really finish my hospital bag just in case :-D

Good luck to all you single digit ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"