Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Hey newbies :)

So this month I ovulated early again!

My usual +OPK day used to be cd26. Three months on spearmint.
Month 1 - cd19+
Month 2 - cd13+
Month 3 - cd18+

Hey newbies :)

So this month I ovulated early again!

My usual +OPK day used to be cd26. Three months on spearmint.
Month 1 - cd19+
Month 2 - cd13+
Month 3 - cd18+

Well if that's not proof that it's doing something then I don't know what is! :thumbup:

That's ace! I'm feeling as though I might ovulate soon and I'm cd16, last month was cd62!!
Fx for your BFP I hope your tww doesn't drag :)

That's awesome! So excited for you! :happydance:

Spearmint tea is a wonder drug!

I keep throwing mine up. It's a problem. :haha:

Throwing it up... O dear,

Well it done you some good to get your bean, not long till your scan now!

Just for scientific record, today is my first cup.

And I like the taste.

Hi ladies :) i bought this today if the picture works. Is it the right one its peppermint& spearmint. I've had a cup already i can't stand it lol but i will drink it if it helps x

Attachments

• 20150208_121802-1.jpg
    20150208_121802-1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies.
I have been drinking 1 cup spearmint tea every 2 days, sometimes daily this cycle. I have some tea in a foil pack that one of my students' mom gave me, she told me it's mint but the more I drank it, the more I became suspicious that it contains green tea as well. Anyway I stopped that tea about 2 weeks ago and have just been drinking infusions of the apple mint and spearmint that I grow in pots (that's why I haven't been drinking it daily, I only have small mint plants! ).
I've looked for it in the shops but so far no luck, only peppermint and its terribly expensive.

Anyhow.... I don't have pcos and my lab tests for testosterone have always been in the normal range BUT I suspect that I might be sensitive to androgens because I have many androgenic symptoms. So I've been drinking the tea just to see what happens. And this might be unrelated but I ovulated by myself for the first time in a year without clomid :). Yay for natural remedies!

:wave: Hi newbies!

Laura, congrats on your cycle day 18 ovulation! That's awesome!!!!!

The egg still hasn't popped, but the early +opk was great. This is the same timing as when I caught with Squishy again :)

Af showed for me :( but its ok im concentrating on loosing weight, ovulation is probably at least 3-4 weeks away so hopefully I can loose 2lbs a week plus 2ww I could be lighter for a beanie to get comfy

Welcome newbies!

I think I got everyone added in! Fern approximately when did you start drinking the tea? Congrats on ovulation! I know exactly how amazing it feels to ovulate for the first time without drugs! :cloud9:

Unfortunately, I seem to have gone off the tea while pregnant. I really need to drink it, but I really don't want to! :haha: Oh well! It's beneficial, and I'm just so grateful to be where I am, I will choke down as many cups of tea as I need to!

Sorry redrose, maybe next cycle. Fx for you :)

So I'm cd18 today and no sign of ovulation... Thought I had some the other day but must have been a fluke. I'm also not very well so that sucks. I really hope I ovulate in the next week! Waiting so very long last time was so tough... :(

welcome newbies! :) I'm just enjoying my afternoon cup. I've got to say, I wasn't too keen on the taste at first, but I do rather like it now :haha: x

Gingerpanda- thanks! Yah you know exactly how good that feels hey :). Just hope I manage to fall pregnant someday too! I started the tea around the time of your first post! Glad to hear you are doing ok :), and that you are still managing the tea!

Redrose- sorry hun!!!! Hope you have a good cycle and get your true bfp soon xx.

Laura- are you doing AF this cycle?

Have a minty good week! (So corny but I had to lol!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->