Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Fern I'm taking the spearmint this cycle yup :) likely ovulating today so will be 1dpo tomorrow. I used to ovulate around cd26 but since spearmint has been earlier :)

Our little group is growing :)

Good luck Laurac lets hope you get a nice sticky bean just in time for Valentine's Day :)

Rebeccalouise, can I ask, did you have PCOS when trying for your first baby? Did you conceive quite easily?

Hello ladies!

Redrose - sorry, hope you get your BFP soon!

Ginger Panda - Its amazing how you've managed to stick with the tea. Good job, girl!

Laurac - congratulations on the pos OPK!

Hopefully - FX-ed for your ov. Do you temp?

Quick question - if any of you ladies forget a cup, then do you make up for it by drinking more the same day or do you simply continue next day with the usual? I drink two cups a day. I missed one cup both yesterday and today but I am kind of scared of making up for it with 2 cups at one go (overdose?). Would love to know what you ladies do.

Fern I'm taking the spearmint this cycle yup :) likely ovulating today so will be 1dpo tomorrow. I used to ovulate around cd26 but since spearmint has been earlier :)

Our little group is growing :)

Lol I'm an idiot sometimes. I meant are you doing AI, not AF!! :dohh::haha: That just sounded WRONG!!!

Great that O has moved up for you. All this waiting around all the time is sooo frustrating! x

thanks for the support ladies! what a lovely group we have! :)

ive been bad lately for drinking my tea but ive made sure im having two huge mugs a day! esp with a new cycle starting maybe ovulation will be sooner rather than later

Hi ttcin2012 yeah I do indeed temp, have for the past two cycles. I haven't established a pattern and I'm not sure I will when my cycles are all over the place. If I ovulate in the next week then that would defo be an achievement.
My shortest cycle since coming off the BCP in July has been 40 days.
Fx for ovulation!

Completely forgot about my spearmint tea today! :dohh:. Will do better tomorrow! Think being back at work after a week off completely threw me off!

Ttcin2012, don't congratulate me yet. My body has completely turned on the tea. :haha: I guess it's the hormones, but it just tastes weird now, like it's got blood in it or something. I guess it's the "copper taste" that so many people report in pregnancy, but I really only taste it with the tea. Made myself a nice big cup this morning, took a sip, and positively turned green! Going to have to force myself to drink it. :haha:

Do we need to drink it during pregnancy? In theory, if you're sustaining a pregnancy wouldn't your body be "balancing out" in hormones?

I am not totally sure. But I do know that elevated maternal testosterone does carry a miscarriage risk, so I really don't want to take a chance. I'm going to order some spearmint capsules off of Amazon for days I can't drink the tea.

My endocrinologist continues to be impressed with the effects of the tea. He told me today he has started recommending it to his other patients with PCOS that are TTC or don't want to take the heavy duty Class X pill cycles. He did say he believes the lowered testosterone is a big factor in my body beginning to ovulate and how easily I got pregnant when it's always been a huge struggle before.

Starting to get sick of my tea lol I just hope its helping me too! Id love a bfp this cycle last chance to have a baby before next xmas! Id love to welcome a baby into our family just before the festive time!

Hi ladies :) I'm on day 3 of the tea but I HATE it, struggled to drink it this morning I was heaving over the sink lol can you buy capsules?
I also had a blood test for thyroid & hormone profile & diabetes test this morning. Im on cd 52 with no ov yet :(

I'm hypothyroid, pinkycat. So I can give you a little info if your TSH comes back high. :)

Yes, you can buy it in capsules on Amazon. I think they're 400mg tablets. I'm getting two bottles and will take two a day. So the two bottles will last me two months.

Thanks. I wouldn't be surprised if my thyroid is playing up.

I'm so glad, just ordered some x

well AF showed on time this month, as I said, it's the first month I've had a normal cycle since June! she has also gone away on time too, I'm thrilled! :D been on since Thursday, finished today - that's how I used to be! I'm really hoping for a :bfp: this month, or even just to ovulate when I should, it'd be such an amazing wedding present for us both. <3

Yay for a normal cycle! I'll throw some baby dust all around this thread for any ladies who want it!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

i still have af here too :/ hopefully gone by thursday because ive my weigh in at unislim and be good for that extra bloat to be gone lol
zumba tomorrow night i look forward to it every wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->