Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone Else care To Join Me?

Hi!! New to the boards here but have been ttc #1 for six months. DH has agreed to do the SMEP this month so I will be starting opks and all that bding in a few days! On CD 7 now. Nice to meet you all. I'm trying to read back a little to get some history. :)

Bump for Clare, not sure if this is the thread your looking for?

Are you trying smep this month?

Where is everyone anyway? Are you all too busy bding :)
second month of smep for me cd17 and still no peak on cbfm or pos opk!! Don't no if I missed my surge, Didnt ovulate or will ovulate late! Never been later than cd 15 before, so we'll see. X

Hey all,

I'll join ya on this! I'm inadvertently trying the sperm meets egg plan! I read about it after realising I seem to be doing it anyway! I came off bcp and have been ttc for 3 months. I'm currently cd15 but am not sure when I will be ovulating as I had a 34 day cycle and then a24 day cycle after stopping the pill. Currently getting signs of ov ie, twinges but but negative s so far. Been dtd every other day since cd11 so fx'd!

Good luck to us all!

:haha: I didn't even know what exactly the smep was but apparently I tried it this last cycle. I didn't follow it exactly though.

hi girls,

i know im not suppose to announce on these bits...but i joined the SMEP plan about 2 months ago. im on the list :)

first month....didnt really "try" my hardest

But.......this month we went at it like rabbits and guess what..........

I got my BFP :) :) this morning. im in total shock!!!!!!!

No symptoms what so ever, dont feel any different. I have done 3 hpts. and all +

Just wanted to share with everyone that SMEP is def worth trying as by the end of the you do actually feel you did everything possible. good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww congrats.. please pass some babydust my way!!

Awww Jodylee congrats!! I was on the list to try smep last month but couldn't get round to it as I had an inflamed cervix and dr ordered no bd'ing! So will be trying it this month and hopefully it works!! Did u try anything different this month or just the smep properly? H & H 9 months to u! :flower:

We kina done it.. but ovulating earlier than normal (got a positive opk today), so tonight will be the first night of the 3 days in a row!

Everything crossed :happydance:

hi girls,

i know im not suppose to announce on these bits...but i joined the SMEP plan about 2 months ago. im on the list :)

No symptoms what so ever, dont feel any different. I have done 3 hpts. and all +

Just wanted to share with everyone that SMEP is def worth trying as by the end of the you do actually feel you did everything possible. good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing! Massive congratulations!

Thanks for sharing your news. So exciting! :happydance:

Hey new ladies :) and big congrats to jodylee!
Well I am currently in a limbo worse than 2ww, i'm late and getting bfns! My last cycle was 32 days, and im currently on cd35, i did come off bcp in sept, so I guess I'm still outta wack with that
I have had weird symptoms, including feeling giddy and lightheaded and having lots of cm, which started off yellowish, then brown for a couple of days then yellowish again, tmi I know! But still no af! So just waiting it out and thats my update! Hope everyone else is doing well :) x

Well I am currently in a limbo worse than 2ww, i'm late and getting bfns! My last cycle was 32 days, and im currently on cd35, i did come off bcp in sept, so I guess I'm still outta wack with that
I have had weird symptoms, including feeling giddy and lightheaded and having lots of cm, which started off yellowish, then brown for a couple of days then yellowish again, tmi I know! But still no af! So just waiting it out and thats my update! Hope everyone else is doing well :) x

Wow, I'm sorry hun! It's got to be terrible being in limbo like that :hugs:, I hope you're just taking a little longer to get that BFP!

hi girls,

happy :cloud9: and many congratulations!

Just checking in.....

Congrats to the bfps!!!

I am 9 dpo and have had no symptoms at all....:shrug:

Hi crazy chick! Sorry the witch got you...but good luck for future baby making.

Could you add my name to the list please? I'm due to test on 26th, possibly earlier depending on my wonky cycles! I'm determined to follow the smep this month. Fingers crossed!
X

Wow, I'm sorry hun! It's got to be terrible being in limbo like that :hugs:, I hope you're just taking a little longer to get that BFP!

Aw thanks, I hope so too! I'm not out til the witch comes I suppose! I hope everything is going well with you and little bean :) x

Thanks for all your congrats girls!! I really appreciate them as i havent told anyone apart from hubby so nice to share my good news.

No i didnt do anything different really. Just stuck to the plan like glue and bum up in the air! haha.

Baby dust to you all!!! good luck xxxx

Girls,
Just letting you know, I've SMEPd and got my first positive last Saturday :)

So SMEP does work!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Girls,
Just letting you know, I've SMEPd and got my first positive last Saturday :)

So SMEP does work!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

congratulations, what a good news! was that your first SMEP cycle?
whish you happy :cloud9: honey!

hi ladies,

Congrats to all the bfps:happydance:...this will be our second month of trying for baby no.2 and our first month smep...SUPER EXCITED:happydance:really hope this will be our month...been waiting for hubby for 2 years to be ready and itsa finally all happening, so i hope to get preggy soon in case he changes his mind:haha:.

Good luch to all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->