Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

hey sheryl, your temp is way above the coverline and looking good. FXd you get your :bfp:!

hope you start to feel better :hugs:

This might have been asked before, but I am going to ask you ladies....

Me and DH are trying SMEP this month, and now half way into this month, it kinda feels like more of a job than enjoying it as we did a the beginning.
Any advice??

Hi huney:hi:
I TOTALLY feel ya...it IS a job..TTC is nothing to bat an eyelash about..it's TOUGH...mountains and valley's as another SMEPPER said..totally true:wacko:
DH and I were in the same boat, may as well got my datebook out to schedule the time and place..UGH, not so much the romantic Lovemaking I desire..

One thing that someone told ME as I asked the same thing was MAYBE don't tell DH it's SMEP time..if we don't act like it's a chore, they won't see it as one either...make it romantic and he'll never know the difference:thumbup:

Also, try to switch it up..whatever fits your lifestyle..One thing I did to "lighten the mood" was this: DH LOVES morning :sex: and I HATE it:nope:
we never did it early, as he leaves for work and I'm still asleep:sleep:
but when he'd get home (afternoon time) I'd put the kids in the tub(they LOVE to play) and we'd go for a fun lil "quickie", or we'd put a movie on for kids and do the same....

Just have to think OUTSIDE the SMEP box...come up w/ fun ways b/c after the 2nd night in a row it can't get to be NOT so much "fun"..
Hope some of those give you a fresh look at smep..after we finished up the plan, we decided we like smep, but LOVE the week AFTER SMEP:winkwink:

have fun sweetie and catch that eggie!!!!
:hugs:

I don't feel sick aside from those three things so I am still hoping they are symptoms. I haven't had a cramp in 5 days and had forgotten how they feel and I just had a few. The kind that make you lift your bum up off the couch to relieve them.

This is going to sound kind of weird but..
Whenever there is music on tv (commercials, etc.) sometimes I dance by lifting up my midsection from the couch and moving around. Something about this turns me on. :p Does this happen to anyone else?

This is going to sound kind of weird but..
Whenever there is music on tv (commercials, etc.) sometimes I dance by lifting up my midsection from the couch and moving around. Something about this turns me on. :p Does this happen to anyone else?

YOU .... crack me up!!!!!! I love ya girl!!!! whatever works, maybe I'll try it:haha:
:friends:

Hi ladies,
So i am 11dpo today and got a BFN :-(
Last month AF arrived 9dpo so i thought it was worth a shot.

I'm not spotting anymore and there is no sign of AF so i don't know what to think really.

Has anyone tested? Anymore symptoms etc?

x

Hi ladies,
So i am 11dpo today and got a BFN :-(
Last month AF arrived 9dpo so i thought it was worth a shot.

I'm not spotting anymore and there is no sign of AF so i don't know what to think really.

Has anyone tested? Anymore symptoms etc?

x

BUMMER:( sorry hun
I'm 14DPO~af due tomorrow, testing today w/ my BnB Smep buddy, but I got a BFN too:( I was expecting it...my chart still looks decent, but bfn says it all....Keep us posted:)
:hug:

Ok, let me try to do this in one post since I am behind again.

Tater your temps still look great. I think it's still too early for both of us.

Lisa and Tater I think you guys must be doing it wrong. :haha:

Bernie the only new thing I have is a huge pimple on my forehead. :dohh:

Ok, let me try to do this in one post since I am behind again.

Tater your temps still look great. I think it's still too early for both of us.

Lisa and Tater I think you guys must be doing it wrong. :haha:

Bernie the only new thing I have is a huge pimple on my forehead. :dohh:

:rofl: maybe, I'll have to practice that move!!!!!!:haha:

IDK, I wouldn't think it's too early for me..?..af due tomorrow, FF telling me that I have "77 points" and 84.2% of + tests are reported at 14DPO..it's just a waiting game...but as far as you go..yeah, it's probably still too early...esp since your O get pushed back....:dohh:
pimples are a goooood sign!!!!!:thumbup:

Sherylb: How late was your ovulation this month? Are you normally battling irregular cycles or did you just come off birth control???

I still don't know if I have ovulated this month. I'm on CD14, and I was calculated to O on CD11 or so... Negative OPK's, but maybe I missed my surge or maybe it's still coming???

Anyone have any thoughts on this??? :shrug:

I think my O date was normal for me though. Not late. I have been off depo for a good while but my cycles have been 25 then 27 then 29 last month. So 29 was tuesday and today is 31 due.

Oh, okay. Have you tested yet or is it too early to test for you?

CD10 here ladies and Positive OPK. We have been following SMEP since CD6 so onto everyday for a good few days now. I will be glad if I am O'ing this early as December didn't get a + on OPK until CD17. Since coming off Implanon (September) my cycles have ranged from 26-30 days and O'ing so late doesn't give me a very long LP.

hi this is my first month doing the smep can any of you experienced lady's recomend a good opk brand?? i know they are expensive but i was going to buy the clearblue opks with the lil face on them to stop any confusion any idea's what ones are the best?? and do any of you chart and do the smep?? oh and my cycles range from 26 days to 31 since mirena removal this month was 28days and last month 26 month before 31 but this month i start taking vitamin b6 so i think it kinda settled my cycle down to 28days anyway when do i start doing opk's seen as tho i have kinda irregular cycles?? if anyone can help i would really appreciate it!

I use internet cheapie OPKs if any. I had considered getting the smilies you are talking about but they are super expensive. Also, now that I have charted for a month I know when I O so I don't want to stress out over using them.

If you click on the dragonfly in my signature it will lead you to my chart. Most of the people on this thread chart. Not everyone likes to include their link in their signature though.

I think day 10 of OPKs would be a good start for you so that you have the best chance of not missing it.

Hi BabyGirl! if you go back a couple of pages and you have an Ebay account I have added a link of a really good seller who ships really quickly and worldwide.

I have similar cycle lengths to you and usually start using OPK's one a day mid afternoon on CD7. I would usually start using 2 a day around CD10 as some of us have a really short LH surge and you could miss it, so one mid afternoon and another one around 8.00pm. Also my reasoning behind this is I have been known to ovulate anywhere between CD11-19 so I like to start testing early just in case I ovulate early.
I can't really advise on temps top much as this is my first cycle temping :winkwink:

I use internet cheapie OPKs if any. I had considered getting the smilies you are talking about but they are super expensive. Also, now that I have charted for a month I know when I O so I don't want to stress out over using them.

If you click on the dragonfly in my signature it will lead you to my chart. Most of the people on this thread chart. Not everyone likes to include their link in their signature though.

I think day 10 of OPKs would be a good start for you so that you have the best chance of not missing it.

brill thanx so much i will have a look do u temp?? i havn't a clue when i ovulate for example last month i :sex: nearly everyday it caused row's and both of us where exhausted like we :sex: every single day for 2 weeks in a row around the time i was ovulating and i didn't even get pregnant it's not worth the arguments!

oh i know the smilies are expensive but i find the one with the lines confusing :-(

I am a temper and a chart stalker so I can help with basic questions. I stalk a handful of buddies every day and I have one buddy that stalks me b/c I have a hard time being rational about my own chart. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->