Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Yay! Congratulations on your :bfp: shelleney!!!!!!! Awesome!

I am getting anxious girls. AF is expected a week today. I don't know if I can hold off testing until than. I am having some mild cramping/stabbing pain in my left lower abdomen. Just like ovulation pain but lower. Implantation??? I really hope so. :thumbup: This time last month I started with a severe headache that lasted days along with extreme moodiness= worst PMS in my life :growlmad:. Nothing like that developing just yet so fx!!!!:happydance:

Right there with HopeAlways... But I think it's too soon for me to test... I just want to fast forward a week! So many emotions go through you during your 2WW, and I hate it! FX for you!

I completely agree. I don't want to think about it but yet it's all I think about. The HPT's will be calling my name all next week. 10 dpo will be next Tuesday. I will try to wait until AT LEAST than if not longer. FX for you too!

aww wow congrats on the BFP's this month...really hoping ill join you in a week!
and baby dust to those who didnt make it and im sure next month will be your month,...
anybody else 7/8DPO and already peeing on sticks with FMU lol....or am i the only crazy one...?

think im developing line eye aswell....looking at all the HPT's on here :) x

aww wow congrats on the BFP's this month...really hoping ill join you in a week!
and baby dust to those who didnt make it and im sure next month will be your month,...
anybody else 7/8DPO and already peeing on sticks with FMU lol....or am i the only crazy one...?

I'm 5dpo and already took a hpt! I know it's too early but can't help it!

Good luck with the HPTs. Tomorrow is 7dpo for me and I really want to hold out on testing until at least 10dpo. FX and keep us posted!

:cry:My most fertile CM and me and hubby have been fighting all day. Go figure:cry:

Thanks everyone :hugs:

I love the SMEP! only took me 2 cycles to get my BFP! hope you all get yours very soon. Good luck to you all :dust:
xx

Congrats Shell :hugs: H&H 9 months.

9DPO here.....nothing happening out of the ordinary...have a feeling this isn't my month :shrug: No CM...No sore (.)(.) who knows :wacko:

hi sheryl, i got my :bfp: today 10DPO :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: so glad i decided to try the SMEP!!!!!
love rachel
xxx

YAY TAFFMAM! Congrats to you! Here's to a very H&H 9 months.

So ladies, my temp dipped today at 5DPO. Any thoughts?

oooooooooooo fingers crossed its implantation dip xxx

Don't worry I dipped twice before I got my BFP (my chart is still in my siggy if you want to see). No need to get discouraged! :dust:

THANK YOU GIRLS. I'm really praying this is our month... I've been having weird symptoms too... But you can't trust those... the temp I have no control over!

Hi Ladies!

Need a bit of advise here :wacko:

I am on CD51 today, still no sign of AF and all FRERs BFN so I am preatty sure I am not pg :nope:

I thought I O around the last days of January. Although I have long cycles and never charted I am usually aware of my O day because of CM but I think I may have totally missed it this time or even had an anovulatory cycle :growlmad:

I want to start SMEP asap, do you know of any natural remedy to get AF?

Got a Dr appointment next Friday, not sure she will give me any blood test like LH... but I am really keen to start sooooon!!!

Thank you :hugs:

I haven't had this problem but I do have friends on here that have. I would definitely get your hormone levels checked especially estrogen and progesterone. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->