Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

:cry:My most fertile CM and me and hubby have been fighting all day. Go figure:cry:

make up sex is always the best! even if your only pretending to forgive him! :devil: get that man to bed!!

pop me down for 3rd march i pretty much did smep this cycle x

Congrats Taffman!!!!!

7 DPO for me today: slight headache this morning, INCREASED cm, sore bbs (really sore right one) and lower abdominal twinges on the left.

hmmmm????? :shrug:

Congrats Taffman!!!!!

7 DPO for me today: slight headache this morning, INCREASED cm, sore bbs (really sore right one) and lower abdominal twinges on the left.

hmmmm????? :shrug:

That does sound promising :hugs:

9/10DPO here and nothing to write home about, no increased CM or anything. Think this def not my month :winkwink:

I'm going to try this! :witch: arrived yesterday so will start from now, usually ov around day 17/18 though so have a while to wait!

Not sure if will manage the 3 x BD in a row, will try our best but if not which is the one I should miss out? I know it's missing the 'formula' but OH might struggle with that :blush: !!

when i got bfp last month i had snot like wierd CM not creamy like creamy in colour but more like gooey from 8dpo sorry tmi but thats what i shall be looking out for lol

4dpo, still have slightly tender bbs, mostly the right one...slight twanging, cramping and a headache that's lasted 4 days...lol

Hope this is it

hey glowstar i thought i was out this month bcos i didnt feel pregnant. its not over til AF so fingers crossed and sending babydust ur way xxx

Congrats Taffmam!
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months
:dust:
xx

I'm going to try this! :witch: arrived yesterday so will start from now, usually ov around day 17/18 though so have a while to wait!

Not sure if will manage the 3 x BD in a row, will try our best but if not which is the one I should miss out? I know it's missing the 'formula' but OH might struggle with that :blush: !!

:hi:

Am a newbie here - just wondering if anybody can help me with this? Thanks xxx

Hi Pie.
You are advised to follow the SMEP plan properly, and I dont think anyone would recommend you missing out any of the "3 in a row BDs" as they are the most important ones.
Good luck!
xx

I would say if you really have to miss one make it the last one as you prob would have ovulated by that point. Better not go miss any tho x

hey glowstar i thought i was out this month bcos i didnt feel pregnant. its not over til AF so fingers crossed and sending babydust ur way xxx

Thanks Taff :winkwink: tested today and BFN. Will wait another couple of days and try again. In the meantime I always like to prepare myself for AF and next cycle, helps ease the despair :wacko:

I would say if you really have to miss one make it the last one as you prob would have ovulated by that point. Better not go miss any tho x

Agreed. Some people think the day before O is the key.

Thank you, it's just incase we don't manage the 3 days in a row for whatever reason (both work full-time, have a toddler, energy is general low! It's hard getting time to BD! but MUST MUST MUST!!) XX

i know what u mean glowstar. friday i said to the OH i didnt think i was pregnant bcos i had no symptoms and it was ok bcos we can try again in march. i only tested bcos i was weeing so much in work and was so shocked i did 3 more tests at work and a FRER in the evening and they all came up positive. OH wouldnt believe it til i tested with FMU this morning so today we have told our families that we are expecting.

i just keep thinking OMG OMG OMG we are having a baby!!!!

all my love
rachel
xxx

Well I broke down and tested today- 8 dpo. Silly me, I know. I didn't even test with fmu so I am not surprised it came up :bfn: Now that I have started I don't think it will be easy to hold off until 2/25. Last year, I got my first :bfp: on 10 dpo so hopefully Tuesday will be my day. I can't get my hopes up too much. This month I feel completely different than last- worst PMS ever. I really thought I was preggo so I took it pretty hard when it came back :bfn:

8DPO symptoms: sore bbs, lower abdominal twinges/pressure but not AF cramps, increased cm, gas and new onset of nausea today. Not as many symptoms like last month.

*If this is PMS than apparently my PMS will be different every month. Uggghhhh!! :shrug:

i know what u mean glowstar. friday i said to the OH i didnt think i was pregnant bcos i had no symptoms and it was ok bcos we can try again in march. i only tested bcos i was weeing so much in work and was so shocked i did 3 more tests at work and a FRER in the evening and they all came up positive. OH wouldnt believe it til i tested with FMU this morning so today we have told our families that we are expecting.

i just keep thinking OMG OMG OMG we are having a baby!!!!

all my love
rachel
xxx

Awwww so pleased for you :winkwink: and thanks for making me feel better. I'm OK though even if BFN this time, only cycle 4 TTC and I am 40 so kind of realised it might take some time. I bet you are on :cloud9: much love :flower:

Well I broke down and tested today- 8 dpo. Silly me, I know. I didn't even test with fmu so I am not surprised it came up :bfn: Now that I have started I don't think it will be easy to hold off until 2/25. Last year, I got my first :bfp: on 10 dpo so hopefully Tuesday will be my day. I can't get my hopes up too much. This month I feel completely different than last- worst PMS ever. I really thought I was preggo so I took it pretty hard when it came back :bfn:

8DPO symptoms: sore bbs, lower abdominal twinges/pressure but not AF cramps, increased cm, gas and new onset of nausea today. Not as many symptoms like last month.

*If this is PMS than apparently my PMS will be different every month. Uggghhhh!! :shrug:

Your not out yet Hope!!! far from it...8dpo is sooooo early. Your symptoms sound really promising so crossing everything for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->