Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Well that's what I've been asking you, Sheryl! I asked if i was most likely out due to missing the day before O. Always good to be honest, even if it let's the other person down!

I was actually agreeing with her that you shouldn't miss a day but sometimes you can't help it if you didn't get a + OPK until late. Now we can both plan better for this month if it didn't work for you last month.

And I am by no means an expert.

BTW ladies -- I am probably not going to be quite as attached at the hip to this thread until tax season is over. DH is being laid off at work so I am going back to my old job to help finish tax season and help out our financial situation.

Oh no, babyhopes! How do you know that you didn't O? BBT? OPKS? It's still coming? I hope so!

OK feeling good about this one, I am thinking ov'ed CD16 based on my chart and we followed SMEP pretty well this month . . . .testing March 3rd or thereabouts. Hoping for an 11/11/11 due date, how neat would that be?!

;-)

Why do I do this to myself. 9dpo with :bfn: I know it is still early but it still breaks my heart. I wish I could just not think about it until AF is due.

Sheryl - so sorry to hear about your hubby's job, it's happening to so many people these days - best of luck to him in finding another. I've been through that sort of thing many times, it sucks.

HopeAlways - when is AF due? I would say do other things to keep busy and keep your mind off AF and testing, but I know how hard/impossible that can be! Ignore your bfn, 9dpo is too early for an accurate reading. Hang in there and fingers crossed for a bfp!!

:shrug:
Oh no, babyhopes! How do you know that you didn't O? BBT? OPKS? It's still coming? I hope so!

https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/132/feb5.png

Here u go-light green is this cycle

https://img816.imageshack.us/img816/1407/opkn.jpg

im on cd26 and thought i ov on cd 20 above is my pics leading up to cd20 ,my opks are getting darker now :hissy: whats happening:shock:

i either hanvent ovulated yet,have progestrone inblance this cycle or af is coming:dohh:

BTW ladies -- I am probably not going to be quite as attached at the hip to this thread until tax season is over. DH is being laid off at work so I am going back to my old job to help finish tax season and help out our financial situation.

Sheryl, sorry to hear about DH. It's nice you can at least pick up extra shifts for now. I know it sux either way though. I am here for you if you need to talk or just vent.

Okay, I just got my AF again, argghhhhh! :). Rawr. Was supposed to test March 2nd, but my period decided to come way early for some awful reason. I guess I missed my fertile window, I must have ovulated earlier thank I thought.

How long was your cycle last month? Was it even long enough that you for sure did O?

My cycle last month was 35 days, this month it was 26. I don't know if I ovulated then, because it was so short!

OK I want in! If everything goes according to plans I should be able to do a pregnancy test on the 19th of March.

:hi: morning,ladies as for me i didnt bd last night last time was sunday and now its tues argh,anyway mistery solved....i think look what i got this morning! would be great if i bd last night but oh well :cry:When i got last bfp bd 3days before ov so u never know,at least my bodies working,my ovulation seems fine evermonth im think it maybe dh spermies :blush::(

https://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9200/dscn1542p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

https://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5360/feb2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hpt fmu-neg :(

Well, AF found me yesterday morning:cry: On to cycle #4:thumbup: I'll post my testing date after O time.

Best wishes for those in the 2ww:hugs:

A HUGE :bfp: for me this morning!!!! :happydance: I truly thank God because without my prayers and his help, I wouldn't be this happy today. :cloud9:

I tested with fmu on 10dpo and received a faint (but there) blue line. Even DH admitted it was there and he never gives in that easily. Yay!!!!!!!! Ofcourse I am still going to test everyday until Friday (when AF is due) just to be sure. After my mc in December I am going to be walking on eggshells for the next 9 months. Not to mention worrying like crazy. DH told me to relax and enjoy. I better listen to him. :kiss:

Symptoms: sore bbs, abdominal twinges (I wouldn't really call them cramps but I guess you can. They are more towards my left side), new onset nausea yesterday afternoon, craving for milk. This craving happened last time I was preggo too! I guess that is my go to sign for future pregnancies. I never drink milk.

Go team SMEP!!! It really works. Fx for more :bfp: this month and next!!

Prayers to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->