Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

BIG congrats hopealways!!!!!!! Thanks you for sharing your symptoms too! H&H 9 months!!!

Hey HopeAlways,

Did you chart your BBT's? If so, do you have a link to the site?

Congrats again!

-Heather

Yes mummapie!

Welcome. The more the merrier!

Good luck to you.

Congrats Texas Buddy!!

Mummapie let us know your test date and I will add you to the list.

Congratulations HopeAlways!
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!
And yes, the SMEP does work :yipee:
xx

congrats HopeAlways, this was my first cycle smepping, so i hope we caught it too!!!!

I have my fingers and toes crossed for us all!

congrats on bfp :)

im starting to think its dh sperm thats the prob altho ov may occur different days each month it ALWAYS happens.DH got SA on 23/3 he dont wanna go im sure its something wrong with spermies! and if i doesnt go he wont be able to get tested again as this is from a refererel b4 i got pregnant :shrug:

Hey HopeAlways,

Did you chart your BBT's? If so, do you have a link to the site?

Congrats again!

-Heather

No I did not chart my BBT's. I would always wake up to pee during the morning and would never remember to take my temp. This time I just followed SMEP, OPKs, took guaifenesin (to thin secretions), extra B complex vitamin and lots of prayers. I started with the guaifenesin, SMEP and OPK's on CD 8.

Here is a great summary of my symptoms from the last 2 months! This website is awesome. :hugs: Click on the box below.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/ticker/ticker1.gif

Here is a link to the HPT picture from this morning. Thoughts? Ofcourse since I am 10 dpo I am still questioning the results. I am just so nervous and excited....don't really know how to feel right now...haha!

https://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac267/nessa173/photo.jpg

Oh yeah, there's a faint line there from what I can tell! Yay! Congrats again! So exciting. Praying that it will be a sticky bean for you.

Thanks! I wanted to post the pics b/c some people on here are freaking me out. They keep saying blue dye isn't good. Too many false positives and evap lines....blah...blah...blah. I don't have another type of test right now so I guess I will test again in the morning. I went from excited to nervous. Boo!!

HopeAlways: So, can I bug you about my symptoms to see if you had any of these?

-gassy
-lots of burping (where your meal is coming back up in your mouth... gross...)
-nausea
-diarrhea today
-major fatigue... took a 5 hour nap today.
-extremely irritable... *screamed* at DH today.
-constantly hungry and have this empty feeling all the time even after meals.
-bloated
-constant headache
-AF-like cramping that is mild on and off
-sharp pains in low abdomen on and off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g