Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Think I am going to be out this cycle....big temp drop this morning and feel like witch is around the corner if not today by tomorrow :cry:

Oh well onto cycle #5 :shrug: will give a new testing date for sure when I have one. Soy this time has shortened my cycle quite alot.

FX'd for all you other ladies :hugs:

Sorry Glowstar, I was really pulling for you this month. I hope next month is your month!

-Heather

good luck glowstar!!!!!

they are all right, its not over till the witch arrives.....

So I am freaking out just a bit. I took another HPT last night and this morning. Last night was really faint and this morning was faint too. I thought for sure it would have gotten darker than the test I took yesterday. Digital was negative however last time the digital wasn't positive until 14 dpo. Who knows!! I hope I don't have faulty test or chemical pregnancy. I will be crushed. Really stressing myself out and I shouldn't. On to buy more tests until my ic's come. I thought they would be here by now.

Hi ladies. I think I am going to give this a try next month if I haven't been succesful and join the SMEP plan! Stressing out too much over this so at least with a plan I can get a better idea and relax a bit.

cajunbabe- sorry to hear about af, hope its all works out for you soon x

Cajunbabe - sorry about AF.

Hope - I am not positive but I think it may be a few days before your + gets stronger. I hope it does very soon though.

Glowstar - Your temps still look really really really high even with the dip today so I don't think that is quite enough to say AF is coming just yet. We will see soon enough.

Hi ladies. I think I am going to give this a try next month if I haven't been succesful and join the SMEP plan! Stressing out too much over this so at least with a plan I can get a better idea and relax a bit.

cajunbabe- sorry to hear about af, hope its all works out for you soon x

If you decide to do SMEP next month let us know your test date and we will add you to our game.

thanks sherylb, test date wont be until the beginning of April ish but will let you know exactly when once this month has gone by. Hopefully I wont need to fingers crossed x

yey!! :wohoo: Hows this for pos opk :smug: :) :)
https://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2615/opkb.jpg

test line and control line :)

THIS IS AN OVULATION TEST LOL NOT A PREGNANCY TEST

Great lines.....get the Barry White CD on and get to bed lady :haha:

Hiya how are you all? great to hear some bfp's!!! I'm on holiday at the moment so have found the smep a bit easier than i thought as me and dh are a bit more relaxed. We have managed to dtd on ct 8 10 12 13 14 15 and 16. we wernt suppose to do it on cd 13 but got a bit carried away lol!! Got my pos opk on cd 14 so going to dtd tomorrow again but my ewcm has gone so i think ive already ov'd. Anyway feeling quite hopeful. Fingers crossed for everyone xxx

ha ha, sorry, new to here and just figuring out all the abbreviations lol

well ladies, we didn't get to try smep this cycle as my dh has been away from home all week! but will hopefully be ov'ing in next few days. fingers crossed he'll be home in time to catch the egg!

Getting more upset. :cry: Bought a few First Response (newer ones with oval windows) HPT's and used one a few minutes ago. It was :bfn: I am devastated. It is still only 11 dpo and I used afternoon urine but still. It should have showed if I got a faint :bfp: yesterday morning??? I had another faint :bfp: with a blue dye test this morning but it was lighter than yesterday. Possible chemical pregnancy or messed up HTPs?? :nope: I will test again tomorrow morning but don't have much hope. I guess take my :bfp: off the front page until I know AF shows or not. Truly breaks my heart. And ofcourse I am exhausted today. I cannot keep my eyes open. Plus my bbs still hurt...oh and nausea. Feeling confused and frustrated!!

Great to see all those February BFPs! Congratulations ladies :happydance:

I hope there are lots of BFPs for us March testers too, I know I would like one :)

awww hun dont feel down, it is prob just more diluted wee and you are still very very early id say give it 24-48hours and retest, chin up hun...thinking of you :dust: xx

Hey HopeAlways:

Don't be down... You had a fain BFP so early, but honestly I think it really is too early for the hormone to be in your system.... When are you do for your AF? I say keep testing with FMU, and keep us updated. I had a bfn this morning at 9DPO even though I have soooo many symptoms, and everyone is telling me it's just too early to tell... Hang in there.

-Heather

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->