Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Today is 11 dpo. I expect AF friday or saturday but so hard to tell bc cycles have been messed up since miscarriage. Last month was 25 days and had horrible PMS. This month today is already CD 26 and no PMS in sight. Same symptoms as the last few days-increased cm, lower abdominal twinges (not AF cramps), sore bbs, craving milk, mild nausea, and extreme fatigue.

Thanks so very much for the support. I really need it b/c I feel like I am breaking down inside. I felt like I failed with my miscarriage. Now every month with a :bfn: is just another failure. I truly hope AF doesn't show and I get another :bfp: tomorrow. I will never understand why I got 3 faint positives than negatives. Why me?

Here is a link to the faint bfp picture from yesterday morning. 10 dpo fmu
https://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac267/nessa173/photo.jpg

I did the sperm meets egg plan this month. Got my BFP. I also used it with my last pregnancy and got it aswell ( he is now 3). I am due 10-27-11

Did u only use blue dyes?
This might be the issue, blue dyes are notorious for giving false positives, I've had sooooo many of them, in my case, it's not a bfp, unless it's punk dye....

If u do an frer and there's a line ur preg....I just wouldn't trust that test...honestly, I've had a whole bunch just like those, I'm not trying to be mean, just honest, and I hope u get ur bfp...just don't use blue dye...

Blue dyes are only effective, if ur Late and it's unmistakably positive.

Unfortunately I think I am victim of the false positive blue dyes. I am surprised I got 3 faint positives but I guess it can happen? I am just crushed.:cry:

New in just the last few minutes- my cm had some brown tint. Like old blood.:shrug: Since my cycle was 25 days last month I am assuming this might be the onset of spotting before AF. Since it was dark brown it could always be implantation but I doubt it. :nope:

I'm sorry.....

I hate blue dyes, I feel your pain, dh and I went through false blue dye hope last cycle....
Clear blue, all three tests in the box had blue line within 3 minutes, I was crushed, morning of af, I did an frer, white as snow....

I just couldn't believe that ALL three tests were false, but they were, I'll never buy a bd test again.

Hope u get ur bfp soon.

Ouch...it really sux. So sorry to hear that you are going through the same thing. This is really worse than just a straight thru bfn. Mine weren't clearblue but rather CVS generic of frer. Either way it's blue dye though.

Today is 11 dpo. I expect AF friday or saturday but so hard to tell bc cycles have been messed up since miscarriage. Last month was 25 days and had horrible PMS. This month today is already CD 26 and no PMS in sight. Same symptoms as the last few days-increased cm, lower abdominal twinges (not AF cramps), sore bbs, craving milk, mild nausea, and extreme fatigue.

Thanks so very much for the support. I really need it b/c I feel like I am breaking down inside. I felt like I failed with my miscarriage. Now every month with a :bfn: is just another failure. I truly hope AF doesn't show and I get another :bfp: tomorrow. I will never understand why I got 3 faint positives than negatives. Why me?

I don't post here too often,,,but I just felt Like I needed to send you a ((hug)) but sweetie you can't "why me" the situation...there is a perfect timing and destiny for not only YOU but the lil one you'll eventually carry and bring into this world...
and you just have to push through the sadness, frustration, disappointment, and anger and believe on that....
I chose to have a TL, but then last Feb DH and I decided to UNdo what we had so selfishly done...Since my surgery I've had FIVE mc's...they aren't rare, they happen and it has to happen to SOMEONE..not fair, doesn't make it hurt any less...but it just makes us stronger....
I've learned the hard way...POAS early is NOT a good idea...The day af is due or the day after will save TONS of heartache...I've been through 8 pregnancies AND FINALLY believe I've learned...I will NOT POAS unless my temps indicate I should of AF DOES NOT show for a day or 2...
You'll make it through this...just have to choose to keep pressing on...
I'm here to chat/listen ANYTIME!!!!!!!!:hugs:
PS I can't be sure, but I'd say that line looks like an evap...Usually when they aren't a solid line that's an evap..hard to say for sure, just my best guess......
CHIN UP

:hugs: hope always. That sucks! Hoping for a positive outcome.

Can someone explain what + OPK means? Does that mean you are about to ovulate or you are ovulating? Also I have ovulation pains on Monday and OPK is only just starting to get darker meanwhile my temp is still dipping. I thought they would happen around the same time.

:hugs: sorry to hear ladies but thanks for the heads up. I had never heard this about the blue dye ones. It is a bit wierd that all in the box of three was positive.

Feel pretty down again today. I think I am done trying for now after this month. I can't bare to go through this anymore. It really is too painful and I am getting lost in all the craziness. I need to find myself and not spend every second obsessing over getting pregnant. It's just not my time right now. I didn't test this morning and I won't until Af arrives. I am pretty sure she is on her way so the tests were false positives. ;-(

:hugs: hope always. That sucks! Hoping for a positive outcome.

Can someone explain what + OPK means? Does that mean you are about to ovulate or you are ovulating? Also I have ovulation pains on Monday and OPK is only just starting to get darker meanwhile my temp is still dipping. I thought they would happen around the same time.

OPK's tell you when your bod is releasing the LH...it will happen BEFORE O ~there is discrepancy on WHEN most ppl say you'll O after a + test.... 12-36 hours after you get the + is the norm...so O IS coming once your test is +++.
as your follicles enlarge to release the egg you can have pain...which what you were feeling on Monday...everyone is different...my O pains last until a day or so after O....you temp won't rise until AFTER O has happened.....
hope that helps a lil:hugs:

I don't post here too often,,,but I just felt Like I needed to send you a ((hug)) but sweetie you can't "why me" the situation...there is a perfect timing and destiny for not only YOU but the lil one you'll eventually carry and bring into this world...
and you just have to push through the sadness, frustration, disappointment, and anger and believe on that....
I chose to have a TL, but then last Feb DH and I decided to UNdo what we had so selfishly done...Since my surgery I've had FIVE mc's...they aren't rare, they happen and it has to happen to SOMEONE..not fair, doesn't make it hurt any less...but it just makes us stronger....
I've learned the hard way...POAS early is NOT a good idea...The day af is due or the day after will save TONS of heartache...I've been through 8 pregnancies AND FINALLY believe I've learned...I will NOT POAS unless my temps indicate I should of AF DOES NOT show for a day or 2...
You'll make it through this...just have to choose to keep pressing on...
I'm here to chat/listen ANYTIME!!!!!!!!:hugs:
PS I can't be sure, but I'd say that line looks like an evap...Usually when they aren't a solid line that's an evap..hard to say for sure, just my best guess......
CHIN UP

Well, thanks for trying to help but I have found that those who already have children have a tough time understanding the ability NOT to have children. I understand you meant well and you suffered through miscarriages so you can relate on some level. Some women are desperately trying for just one child and can never have it. I know life isn't fair but keeping a women from having a child is just cruel. Yes it's reality but it doesn't make it hurt any less. Plus seeing other women get pregnant who are clearly not ready for a child even adds to the confusion.

Most of the women on here have been really supportive and I thank all of you. I think it is time to take a break from TTC and bnb. No offense but I come on bnb for support and not to be judged for my feelings. Please think first before posting something that can be hurtful. Women are suffering on here and don't need more problems.

Hey HopeAlways,

I support your break from here. You need to do what will give you relief from what you are feeling, and if this is making it worse, then do it. I am thinking of doing the same thing.

I know what you mean about women who are trying for their 2nd,3rd,4th,5th, etc. I always go... I just want one, and you are already on 5! My SIL constantly rubs it in my face that she's the same age as me and already has twin boys, and she now is pregnant with her third. She even made a post on facebook last night about "Aaron and Jen plus 10! I like the sound of that!" I just want to kick her ass so bad. Meanwhile, my DH and I have been unsuccessful on #1. I never knew TTC would be this hard... I always assumed you had unprotected sex, and boom, it happens. No.

Please hang in there. I'm not going to tell you, "next month will be your month! Onward and upward!" because that never helps. You should get it out, vent, do what you need to do. And when you are ready to come back here, we will be here for you.

Hey HopeAlways,

I support your break from here. You need to do what will give you relief from what you are feeling, and if this is making it worse, then do it. I am thinking of doing the same thing.

I know what you mean about women who are trying for their 2nd,3rd,4th,5th, etc. I always go... I just want one, and you are already on 5! My SIL constantly rubs it in my face that she's the same age as me and already has twin boys, and she now is pregnant with her third. She even made a post on facebook last night about "Aaron and Jen plus 10! I like the sound of that!" I just want to kick her ass so bad. Meanwhile, my DH and I have been unsuccessful on #1. I never knew TTC would be this hard... I always assumed you had unprotected sex, and boom, it happens. No.

Please hang in there. I'm not going to tell you, "next month will be your month! Onward and upward!" because that never helps. You should get it out, vent, do what you need to do. And when you are ready to come back here, we will be here for you.

Thank you! Thank you for understanding!!!!

I'm officially out for Feb. On to a new month of SMEP :)

I agree with you HopeAlways,

a woman "woe is me" because she stupidly had her tubes tied and now cant have another baby and is suffering misscarriages, is heartbreaking, but its her fault that she is suffering through this, us ladies here trying to have our first baby and seem to be failing through no fault of our own...is completely different and shouldnt even be compared..

whislt I understand that anyone having a misscarriage is completely heart breaking and no one should have to go through with it....you're right, she does have the consolation of being a mother to children, children we dont have and children we want!

you need to do whatever it is you need to do to be relaxed and happy...if that means taking a break, then take a break....

I'm right there with you!

Followed this last time and fell on 1st month of following (not 1st mo ttc tho). Gonna try again this time :D

Think I should be testing around 15 March. Ish.

:hi: HopeAlways!
I'm so sorry you are having a rough time during this TTC journey. I have one child and I can only imagine what you are feeling...

sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs:

Ladies...please calm down. I understand emotions run high and written words on forums are easy to take the wrong way.

What you have to remember is that we are all here for the same reason. I don't think it's fair to segregate people based on how many MC's, how many children they already have or people's life choices etc :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->