Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chart/Stats *New 2011*

Hi ladies, can I join in? This is our fourth (sorta 5th) month TTC and I'm going to try this SMEP thing-- Jenny Renny said this is my month and I'm feeling positive about it. I'm on CD 5-- my cycles have been getting shorter and shorter, maybe due to the B6 or vitex I'm taking, but I've decided to keep taking it one more month before I blame it as I tend to be kind of irregular anyway. I was ovulating on day 13/14 and then last month it was maybe somewhere in the night between 12/13 (I think?) so it will be interesting to see what happens, but anyway 3 days until SEMP commences. Wish me luck!

Those of you who have been supportive, thank you so very much. :kiss: This will be my last post on bnb. I starting spotting tonight so AF is on her way. It is due for tomorrow and it looks like she is on time. I think I could have handled it if the false positives didn't happen but I will never know.

Things have been hard enough and I am sorry I expressed my emotions on this forum. Some of you understand but others do not. I guess I shouldn't expect you too. I truly wish all of you are blessed with happy babies soon. This pain is unbearable and I would never wish it on anyone else. Please just remember that EVERYONE is going through a different experience. So you may not want to segregate but on the other hand don't judge someone for what they are going through. You may not want to believe it but there is a difference between trying for ANOTHER child compared to those who never experienced the joy of having just one. Just remember that. I hope one day I will have at least one child but now is not the time to try.

Good luck to all the SMEPers!!!

Thank you again and God bless!

Hi ladies, can I join in? This is our fourth (sorta 5th) month TTC and I'm going to try this SMEP thing-- Jenny Renny said this is my month and I'm feeling positive about it. I'm on CD 5-- my cycles have been getting shorter and shorter, maybe due to the B6 or vitex I'm taking, but I've decided to keep taking it one more month before I blame it as I tend to be kind of irregular anyway. I was ovulating on day 13/14 and then last month it was maybe somewhere in the night between 12/13 (I think?) so it will be interesting to see what happens, but anyway 3 days until SEMP commences. Wish me luck!

I am going to put you down for the 14th based on your chart.

Those of you who have been supportive, thank you so very much. :kiss: This will be my last post on bnb. I starting spotting tonight so AF is on her way. It is due for tomorrow and it looks like she is on time. I think I could have handled it if the false positives didn't happen but I will never know.

Things have been hard enough and I am sorry I expressed my emotions on this forum. Some of you understand but others do not. I guess I shouldn't expect you too. I truly wish all of you are blessed with happy babies soon. This pain is unbearable and I would never wish it on anyone else. Please just remember that EVERYONE is going through a different experience. So you may not want to segregate but on the other hand don't judge someone for what they are going through. You may not want to believe it but there is a difference between trying for ANOTHER child compared to those who never experienced the joy of having just one. Just remember that. I hope one day I will have at least one child but now is not the time to try.

Good luck to all the SMEPers!!!

Thank you again and God bless!

I can't say how you feel, I can only imagine....but if you don't have a child you can't say for sure that it is different...but you have to remember those of us that do have children or a child have been in the position you are in ie, TTC #1. Agreed we all have different experiences/lives but the end goal is the same.

On that note I wish you all the very best in your TTC journey and hope your dreams come true.

im cd 9 today, i was very naughty and didnt bd last night, will try my hardest to find some motivation to start tonight, im so bad ha ha. anyway i got low on CBFM today to think my earlier ovulation last month was a one off boooooo. xx

AF got me today...onto cycle #5...will be testing again 25th March.

I can't say how you feel, I can only imagine....but if you don't have a child you can't say for sure that it is different...but you have to remember those of us that do have children or a child have been in the position you are in ie, TTC #1. Agreed we all have different experiences/lives but the end goal is the same.

On that note I wish you all the very best in your TTC journey and hope your dreams come true.

I do have to agree with this. Everyone has extremely valid situations and feelings regardless of how many children they may have, and having one doesn't "numb" the feeling or desire for another.

I have a 9 year old son from a past marraige. My ex-husband was a complete jerk and cheated on me through my whole pregnancy, mentally abused me, and it was a horrible experience (as much as I loved having my son, mind you). Now I am married to my best friend in life and we are trying for our first baby together. We want a baby so bad and he has never experienced it since we started dating when my son was 3. I can't wait to be pregnant with a man will be there with me like I know he will. So while I do have the joy of having my 9 year old, it doesn't dry up the tears any faster when I see AF month after month after month.

I like to think everyone here is supportive of each other and that us "already mothers" aren't looked upon as if our feelings aren't just as valid.

Hi all - let's not divide ourselves along these lines, we're all in this together! However, I do have to say (*with all due respect to everyone's viewpoints and situations, and in the spirit of friendliness that I love about BnB*) that I need to 'agree to disagree' with this view - there is a big difference: those who already have a child know that that they can have one, as proven by experience; those who are trying for their first are still waiting for that 'proof'. To me that is a very big difference. So the end goal is fundamentally different. Anyway, I just felt that I needed to express why I for one do feel that there is a big difference. Lots of babydust to everyone, no matter what our situations - we all have something huge in common, which is that we are all working towards that BFP!!! xxx

I have a q about cheapie Ov tests.....
The first time I get a definite positive is the day we :sex: ourselves senseless? :haha:

Hi all - let's not divide ourselves along these lines, we're all in this together! However, I do have to say (*with all due respect to everyone's viewpoints and situations, and in the spirit of friendliness that I love about BnB*) that I need to 'agree to disagree' with this view - there is a big difference: those who already have a child know that that they can have one, as proven by experience; those who are trying for their first are still waiting for that 'proof'. To me that is a very big difference. So the end goal is fundamentally different. Anyway, I just felt that I needed to express why I for one do feel that there is a big difference. Lots of babydust to everyone, no matter what our situations - we all have something huge in common, which is that we are all working towards that BFP!!! xxx

I see where you're coming from, but just because you have one child doesn't automatically mean you can have another. You could have a different partner, develop health problems, or even age can play a factor.

I see where you're coming from, but just because you have one child doesn't automatically mean you can have another. You could have a different partner, develop health problems, or even age can play a factor.

I agree 100% with you on that, absolutely. BUT someone in that situation will at least have already had the experience, which no one can take away from them and which will be with them forever, compared to someone who hasn't. All I'm saying is that there is a difference, that's all - but for the purposes of this thread I don't think the difference should matter - we're all at different stages, ages, life situations, health situations etc etc. (There are other threads specifically for people trying for their first.)

I have a q about cheapie Ov tests.....
The first time I get a definite positive is the day we :sex: ourselves senseless? :haha:

You really just need to do it once. But yes the day you get a + OPK is when you start the every day.

hey ladies!!

well yesterday was CD10 and started SMEP YaY!! :happydance:. so excited for this month...

I wish everyone good luck in their journey to conceive their forever baby.

sending everyone lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hugs:

i thought this whole argument started because a lady with children, who had her tubes tied accidentaly and then was having problems conceiving, was a little harsh on hopin and praying!!!

if this is the case as i thought it was...then no-one was punishing anyone for not being able to have more babies....

if someone has a procedure as drastic as that and then...after the reversal, is having issues...then its that persons responsibility, procedures like this are not natural (as in not naturally occuring in nature) and therefore any ttc related issues resulting from such a proceedure are also not caused by nature...

ladies who are struggling to have their first child or, those suffering from secondary infertility, through no cause of their own, shouldnt be chastised either way....

everyone deserves support!

Can we end the discussion on this already? The person involved has left BnB for the time being so there is no reason to keep rahashing it.

I have an SMEP question-- do you keep :sex: for three days after +opk if your temperature goes goes up before the three days is up? Mine usually goes up the day after a + opk....

Yes I would personally....because it might take longer than 24hrs for the eggie to pop :winkwink:

Good Luck!!

Hello Girls,

Checking in...

Today is supposed to be my test date (I picked this because usually my LP is only 11-12 days, and my cycles are usually short around 25 days)... So far this is a 29 day cycle, and an LP of 11 days. Okay, so no AF yet... Last night I had some pretty strong AF-like cramping, and this morning I could have sworn I was going to wake up to bleeding, but NO! Just the opposite... No blood, and the highest temp I have had thus far (chart is in signature)... Anyway, I did test on 9 and 10 DPO, and they were BFN's, but those were very early days to test. Didn't test today because I'm scared. Now, I'm simply waiting for AF to show up (I really hope she doesn't) for me to say weather we conquered this month or not! I'll keep you guys posted...

FXed for you hon :dust: - chart is still looking very nice. That's how I knew for me...it was the only chart that went up when usually thinks were heading south.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->